I'm Sorry, But WTF?

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by Annie, Jul 23, 2004.

1. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=14337

Excerpt:

2. Comrade

Comrade Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +167
    Wow, this is really sickening to read, as if I'm supposed to believe this all just a domestic problem and that foreigners are not simply 99.9% responsible for 9/11. I call the flag of B.S. on the entire report, and simply wonder how utterly stupid it would be to approach international terrorism as a domestic matter.

:bsflag:

OMG this is shit!

I followed the direct links from Frontpage and definately respect the hell out of their report considering just about every claim is linked to a source. Thta's what seperates this from all the left wing rags on the internet.

I had no idea there was a "task force" on Palestine and that he was an Arab, but now I abhor him as a reasonable man. And we pay this man's salary to come up with another feces flinging monkey! What the hell???

3. Comrade

Comrade Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +167
    Oh, yeah, don't forget the true agenda quoted in the memo here:

http://www.ace.neu.edu/pfp/partnerships.pdf

Howabout those Sikh's and their terrorism in America?

Anyway, I don't think the FBI will take to heart what is simply a project sponsored by a few NorthEastern University functionaries who probably interviewed the agent for a few minutes. Actually a part of me hopes the FBI might plant a few bugs here and there to see if anyone is truly trying to undermine the security of our country.

4. Moi

Moi Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11
    I actually downloaded the stuff to read at my leisure. On the face of it, examples notwithstanding, this seems like a good idea. I grew up in a small town where most people felt a sense of community. You looked in on your neighbors. You noticed when their lawn was uncut or their snow not removed- if there were a reason (such as injury or vacation) you did it for them. Police were the good guys...you felt safe with them.

In most cities, that community feeling is not there and, for whatever reason, police and other law enforcement have no connection to their citizens. I'm not saying the law enforcers are evil, prejudiced or wrong- just that they have no community connection. That connection is VERY important. Especially if you are expecting cooperation from the community.

In my opinion, anything that helps law enforcment get an inroad into a particularly important community (for terrorism research/prevention) while at the same time allowing said community to feel more protected from prejudice against it is a good thing. Arabs/Muslims should not be persecuted (and I'm NOT saying they are, just that I agree with them that they shouldn't be) just because of who they are. As long as the scrutiny that is put upon them by law enforcement follows our laws then I don't care how the hell we get their (the Arabs/Muslims) cooperation. If it makes them feel better that the law enforcers sit with them at dinner, so be it.

I think I'll read the stuff and see what it says.

5. Comrade

Comrade Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +167
    I will look for your analysis, because I didn't do near enough research to discredit the entire report. Just enough to dispute the importance of the source (being attributed to one FBI agent sympatheic to Palestinians and the rest affiliated with a college). Nobody would expect this report to possibly become policy in the FBI, given the participation consists of one single Arab and no other agent.

I also feel highly suspicous that the intent of the report is based upon US domestic racial and religious politics and has no rational strategy to offset the possibility of another 9/11 style attack, given it's focus on domestic intelligence.

9/11 was not a domestic issue.

Anyway, I agree 100% with Kathianne until someone wants to argue a particular point in the report (which is linked to and easily quoted).

Please quote stuff!