I'm sorry but This is not normal for a mom and her 17 year old son

Then that would be a completely different problem.........would it not? Unless you are having a knipshit over a kid not having communication for a week.

He is not going to be a normal adult

Why is that?

He is not going to have any social skills once he leaves his mommy

Just like you then.

Incorrect Mongo

Really? You post thread after thread after thread on how you can't manage to communicate effectively with people in your work environment or with any women. Who the hell are you to comment on anyone's social skills?

He is not going to be a normal adult

Why is that?

Just like you then.

Incorrect Mongo

Really? You post thread after thread after thread on how you can't manage to communicate effectively with people in your work environment or with any women. Who the hell are you to comment on anyone's social skills?

I don't communicate well with UGLY WOMEN

Why is that?

Just like you then.

Incorrect Mongo

You don't communicate well with anyone.

The mom takes a week long vacation to California with her 17 year old son? Why the fuck would I go on vacation with my mom at 17? Now a family trip with more relatives but just a mom and her 17 year old son?

Weird
I doubt the 17 year old wanted to go. Mom made him. She was likely right to do so your kid does some stupid shit while you are gone and it is you on the hook financialy. Further more your typical kid today can not fend for them selves. My parents would have been idiots to have left home alone I would had half the neighborhood girls pregs by the time they got back. That is why they left me with my baseball coach when ever they left. I sure as hell was not going to lose innings due miss behaving. She may not have a person like that.

Just like you then.

Incorrect Mongo

It's Faggots and Ugly women

Just like you then.

Incorrect Mongo

You are a low-functioning nimrod that gets lulz from a second ID posting moronic shit online. You aren't complicated. You have no social skills.

Incorrect Mongo

You are a low-functioning nimrod that gets lulz from a second ID posting moronic shit online. You aren't complicated. You have no social skills.

I'm confident MONGO is on your birth certificate

The mom takes a week long vacation to California with her 17 year old son? Why the fuck would I go on vacation with my mom at 17? Now a family trip with more relatives but just a mom and her 17 year old son?

Weird
His mom has all the dough, that’s why he went with her.

17 year old boy spending that much time with his mommy?

Now if we were talking about age 27 I'd think you might have a point. But under your (once) New Messiah's Obamacare rules offspring are infants through age 26 and can be covered under mommy's (or daddy's if they can find one) mandatory health insurance.

Only right, then, an infant not be allowed to decide anything for itself and be subject to being under close parental control. But experience should have shown you that by now.

Weird

This is the sort of thing where people with twisted thoughts end up thinking things are abnormal. Maybe the abnormal is your thoughts.

Aside from it being weird, it also Seems like for a normal 17 year old boy it would be boring

Ah, so all 17 year olds should be "normal", whatever the fuck "normal" is.

Going on a trip with my mom at 17 for a week would have been wacky as fuck

Yes maybe. But this kid didn't go on a trip with YOUR mom for a week at 17.

Because his mom has a hot co-worker that went along too ? Because mom has better weed ( it IS Uhmeryka 2018) ? If they're from Oklahomo-stan he could be trying to prove that he IS a motherfucker ?
https://nypost.com/2018/03/14/mom-who-once-married-son-pleads-guilty-to-incest-with-daughter/

Nope its just him and his mom on the beach.

After the age of 10 or 11, mom son only vacation is supposed to stop

Says who? Some people LIKE their parents.

Forum List

Back