I'm so sick of this Patriot bullshit!

Fuck the Patriots! We're gonna hurt'em. Brady is going to be Donald's bitch! I'm so sick of all this talk about the Patriots. The NFL is so east coast biased it makes me want to vomit.

Rams will win 45 - 3.

Fuck the Patriots! We're gonna hurt'em. Brady is going to be Donald's bitch! I'm so sick of all this talk about the Patriots. The NFL is so east coast biased it makes me want to vomit.

Rams will win 45 - 3.

everyone that has a conscience and morals and objective and non biased on brady and belicheat not being true winners are all sick of them. the ones that dont have a conscience or morals,do the same thing ESPN and all the mainsteream media does,kiss their asses and make excuse after excuse for their history of cheating and scandal after scandal.:rolleyes: they have tainted the NFL major big time and ruined the sport.yet many here dont care.:rolleyes:
I think when the blacks took a knee that and the major strikes caused the riff with the fans.
Go Patriots!! .... :thup:

why is there SO many americans in the world who have no morals or a conciences whatsoever that they cheer on cheaters and liars? :rolleyes:
Why are there so many Americans in the world who have no morals or consciences whatsoever that they cheer on killers of unborn and born babies? What happens in football doesnt even compare, yet this guy is trying to tell US about moral turpitude.

Ah the cheatriot apologists hard at work as always.LOL.always evading facts which is always the NORM for cheatriot apologists,:2up:

Nice game of dodgeball there,change the subject cause the truth hurts.:rolleyes: to be against that but to cheer on a CRIMINAL organization as cheatriot fans do is being a fucking hypocrite and no better a person than those other evil people are that cheer on that evil act you mentioned,even .a CHILD can see that.:cuckoo:

Don't like the Pats at all.
Thats because YOU unlike the cheatriot apologists have a conscience and morals Pilot1 :beer::thup:,you were taught better as myself while growing up between right and wrong unlike others here.

Last edited:

Rams will win 45 - 3.

Rams will win 45 - 3.

everyone that has a conscience and morals and objective and non biased on brady and belicheat not being true winners are all sick of them. the ones that dont have a conscience or morals,do the same thing ESPN and all the mainsteream media does,kiss their asses and make excuse after excuse for their history of cheating and scandal after scandal.:rolleyes: they have tainted the NFL major big time and ruined the sport.yet many here dont care.:rolleyes:
I think when the blacks took a knee that and the major strikes caused the riff with the fans.
Go Patriots!! .... :thup:

why is there SO many americans in the world who have no morals or a conciences whatsoever that they cheer on cheaters and liars? :rolleyes:
Why are there so many Americans in the world who have no morals or consciences whatsoever that they cheer on killers of unborn and born babies? What happens in football doesnt even compare, yet this guy is trying to tell US about moral turpitude.

Ah the cheatriot apologists hard at work as always.LOL.always evading facts which is always the NORM for cheatriot apologists,:2up:

Nice game of dodgeball there,change the subject cause the truth hurts.:rolleyes: to be against that but to cheer on a CRIMINAL organization as cheatriot fans do is being a fucking hypocrite and no better a person than those other evil people are that cheer on that evil act you mentioned,even .a CHILD can see that.:cuckoo:

Don't like the Pats at all.
Thats because YOU unlike the cheatriot apologists have a conscience and morals Pilot1 :beer::thup:,you were taught better as myself while growing up between right and wrong unlike others here.
Seems that the libertardo's are the apologist when it comes to aborting babies, then try to say the rest of US have no morals.

Thread #6 of Rams losers already spitting and whining in advance of the Great Letdown when LA gets their assess handed to them!

Rams are a good team but it is no shame to lose when you are beaten by a better one.

Low scoring game with the Pats winning by three.

Thread #6 of Rams losers already spitting and whining in advance of the Great Letdown when LA gets their assess handed to them!

Rams are a good team but it is no shame to lose when you are beaten by a better one.

Rams will win 45 - 3.

Rams will win 45 - 3.

and when you find out the refs fixed the game same as they did the chiefs game what will you say THEN? I myself unlike the majority of posters in the sports section are mature enough to admit it when i have been proven wrong as i will IF i am proven wrong sunday,the million dollar question is will YOU be ablr to admit you are wrong when things dont go your way?

think about it for a second,do you seriously honestly believe the refs are going to let the patriots image be tarnished by having them lose TWO superbowls? that just does not make any sense.

they went out of their way to fix the chiefs game,they will do the same thing here.

Last edited:

Rams will win 45 - 3.
Why must deranged liberals always bring Trump into everything?

I can’t stand the Rams or the Patriots, what a crappy Super Bowl.

A couple predictions, Rams win 32-30. No matter who wins Rams fan will still think the NFL is rigged, yet the Patriots cheat. Lol!

I'm no fan of either team, but I don't see Goff and the Rams offense putting up big numbers on the Pat's defense. So the Ram's defense needs to dominate the game.
I'm just playing it for the numbers.

Rams will win 45 - 3.

Cold, Pats win, The End. :eusa_snooty:

Rams will win 45 - 3.
lol would you trade a patriots win for a Donald loss in 2020??

Rams will win 45 - 3.

Rams will win 45 - 3.

II think i would actually CONSIDER rather having CRIMINAL warmonger Hitlery winning this past election:biggrin: if the choice was have her win the election or have the cheatriots rightfully stripped off all playoff and superbowl wins with cheaters shady brady and belicheat being rightfully banned from the hall of fame PETE ROSE STYLE and kicked out of the NFL as they SHOULD have been YEARS ago.

Last edited:
main-qimg-a5be0f40b5fa4cdabd0aac71d7eb79fc

as you can see from this video below both of these games were fixed which is why i will never understand why anybody would watch this game but the pats have the HISTORY of cheating so a TRUE american with morals and a conscience would root for the Rams to win.why americans ignore that truth is sad and pathetic:rolleyes:

further proof people should root for the rams because of the proof in these two videos below as in the one above,tom brady as the refs in his pockets.the first one above towards the end,you read the lips of the ref say-i got your back tom.

dont think shady brady doesnt have a history of having the refs in his pockets.think again,these 2 vidoes below prove it in spades.sorry cheatriot apologists.:itsok:

im surpised beyond words youtube has not deleted these videos because pandoras box has been opened. it is no longer a theory that the patriots have the refs in their pockets, but a FACT as evidence in the chiefs game as well as the jags AFC title game last year,

and yet you patriot fans worship this criminal lying cheating organization making excuse after excuse for them. damn there are some americans with sick minds in this world.

beam me up scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet.:rolleyes:

Marcellus Wiley believes the Patriots’ scandals have caused ‘hate’ during their dynasty
https://www.foxsports.com/watch/speak-for-yourself/video/1434662979861

thank god it is only at this site where most of the patriots worshipping goes on.I go to sports message boards,the majority of posters are intelligent like Marcellus Wiley here.:2up:

Gee Macellus,you THINK?:2up::banana::beer:

Last edited:
as you can see from this video below both of these games were fixed which is why i will never understand why anybody would watch this game but the pats have the HISTORY of cheating so a TRUE american with morals and a conscience would root for the Rams to win.

Wow. The Ram Fan Guy really has a case of the heebie jeebies if the Rams don't win with a bunch of videos that even the host admits is all just pure speculation and conjecture on his part. The only solid thing there was the play clock that jumped and that was the NFL that controls that not the Pats! But if any of this garbage were true, then BOTH the Pats and the Rams were both set up to appear in this game unfairly, so why is it any better to root for the Rams over the Patriots?! At least the Patriots have a proven championship formula and didn't get into the game with a heinous no-call.

Either that or the NFL is no better than the WWE and is all fake, rehearsed and planned. It's anybody's call to decide for themselves. Me, I'll be enjoying the game.

Bottom line, bad calls happen, and occasionally, really bad ones. The Rams got in on one of the worst.

Rams will win 45 - 3.

Rams will win 45 - 3.

II think i would actually CONSIDER rather having CRIMINAL warmonger Hitlery winning this past election:biggrin: if the choice was have her win the election or have the cheatriots rightfully stripped off all playoff and superbowl wins with cheaters shady brady and belicheat being rightfully banned from the hall of fame PETE ROSE STYLE and kicked out of the NFL as they SHOULD have been YEARS ago.
Guess what patriots aren’t going anywhere for years to come

I'm no fan of either team, but I don't see Goff and the Rams offense putting up big numbers on the Pat's defense. So the Ram's defense needs to dominate the game.
I'm just playing it for the numbers.

Rams defense played well, I thought Rams offense would struggle but WOW that was ....

Votto said:
Tom Brady is the Michael Jordon of football.

No one even comes close.

The problem will be, when ready to retire he will probably still have half a dozen Super Bowl wins in him.
A Couple Years Ago Brady Had A Bad Afternoon
His Own Fans Were Saying, "Washed-Up, Done, Get Rid Of Him"

Those People Are So Damned Spoiled

Billo_Really said:
The NFL is so east coast biased it makes me want to vomit.
AFC Had A 16yr Super Bowl Drought
Now They Win On A Regular Basis
And Have A Clear-Cut Champion

Time To Belly-Ache ??

Last edited:

Rams will win 45 - 3.
you got the ''3'' correct--that's about it

Forum List

Back