I'm so sick and tired of Vietnam

8236 said:
Great! I guess that would be the 'trollometer' then. lol

I see I'm not very highly thought of!

It doesn't take many people giving a negative reputation to put you in the red, but it's just as easy to get into the green. A negative post about the USA in a respectful manner would be worth more than you would think.

Kathianne said:
Actually responding in tone to your post about US 'really not getting WHY the rest of the world hates us. For one they don't. Second, those that do, in Europe, predominately some of the Greens/Labour/Communists, really, we don't care. BTW, I do consider France inconsequential, you don't?

To me personally? Yep, guess so.
I must remark again, that you do have this thing about France.
Did you know that the most recent anti-semitic swastika daubing incident in France was actually carried out by a Jewish man, angry at his synagogue for sacking him from his job? I know this is the wrong place for this, but I've seen your obsession with France on the Ethics thread, and it seems a bit... obssesive?

And ofcourse the whole world doesn't hate you- and I do like the 'tone', but just as I have 3 red squares here, America prob has three red squares in the eyes of the world. But if you don't care about that then.... OK

8236 said:
To me personally? Yep, guess so.
I must remark again, that you do have this thing about France.
Did you know that the most recent anti-semitic swastika daubing incident in France was actually carried out by a Jewish man, angry at his synagogue for sacking him from his job? I know this is the wrong place for this, but I've seen your obsession with France on the Ethics thread, and it seems a bit... obssesive?

And ofcourse the whole world doesn't hate you- and I do like the 'tone', but just as I have 3 red squares here, America prob has three red squares in the eyes of the world. But if you don't care about that then.... OK

Actually you should read a bit more, before judging someone on a thread title by another. I guess that would take a bit of thinking and reading, something that you seem to want to post only on 'feelings'. Truth to tell, many, if not most Americans tend to be more pragmatic. We see and read what France has done, not regarding Iraq, rather over the course of 125 years. From what you've been posting, I'm assuming you are from UK or close to, I thought most of you were better educated, but I guess there are exceptions to every rule. I have no reason to dislike the French people, they have no import on my life or the safety of this country. The French government though, is not our ally, but rather at best a competitor in their own mindset, at worst, an enemy.

As far as your square(s), red or green, hey, why would you care? As Jimnyc explained, it has no meaning other than what regular members think of your posts, not you personally. Which as you seem to be of a different mindset than than the majority, really shouldn't bother you.

Kathianne said:
Actually you should read a bit more, before judging someone on a thread title by another. I guess that would take a bit of thinking and reading, something that you seem to want to post only on 'feelings'. Truth to tell, many, if not most Americans tend to be more pragmatic. We see and read what France has done, not regarding Iraq, rather over the course of 125 years. From what you've been posting, I'm assuming you are from UK or close to, I thought most of you were better educated, but I guess there are exceptions to every rule. I have no reason to dislike the French people, they have no import on my life or the safety of this country. The French government though, is not our ally, but rather at best a competitor in their own mindset, at worst, an enemy.

Now now! I'm being insulted! lol. Why else would anybody post something other than because of feelings? I FEEL there is something you should all know/I FEEL like contributing/I FEEL like assisting you in your conundrum. Feelings, n'est ce pas?

Foes and allies eh! The main difference between the UK and French governments was/is that the French government expressed and acted upon the wishes of the French people.After all that is what democracy is, isn't it. The British government did not. Neither did all the other Europeen 'coalition of the [bribed/asslicking] willing' governments. The majority over here never wanted an invasion of Iraq- because saw it for what it was- the Bush/Hussein family feud. I bet even Dubya himself would uninvade if he could turn back the clock.

Merlin1047 said:
P, you wasted your keystrokes. 2008's broad brush accusatory ramblings do not merit a response. They are the product of limited intelligence, petty jealousy and democrat bullshit.

2008 was not attempting to advance a rational concept, he was simply striking out with a few gratuitous insults.

You could have covered everything you needed to say to the dimwit with the last part of your response - :finger: because that is all the effort that his statement merited. Perhaps one day, if he ever grows up, he may stop feeling sorry for himself long enough to realize that not everything is someone else's fault. Personally, I'm not very optimistic about that.

I'll add my own sentiment to your's. Here ya go 2008 :finger:
horay, horay, horay, Very will said. :flameth:

8236 said:
Haha you do make me laugh, you Yanks. You really do not understand why the vast majority of the world doesn't like you, do you? Well, it's not surprising really, because as you say, 'you get angry' and then you (as a nation) ............. [Fill in the blanks]. The rest of the world can't .............. That is why they hate u! Quite simple really.

I understand that the Western European nations are jealous and that most of them would have been third world countries if not for US assistance either in the form of military resources or outright funding or both. The fact that the rest of the world cannot or will not do something when they get angry is their own fault. Maybe if those countries spent their national wealth more appropriately, they would be able to have the economic, political, and military independence they once had.

It is quite simple. Western Europe is a civilization that is spiraling into decay and THAT is what they are really angry about. Why should we even care that the rest of the world hates us? They justr want our national wealth and resources and offer nothing in return.

Forum List

Back