I'm so proud of my hometown

That guy had the best customer service ever.

If I was his supervisor I would transfer him to an easy, less hick filled burb then I would hire a black gang banger for her route.

Last edited:
According to The Smoking Gun, she has been in trouble for her abusive behavior before.

The employee didn't call the cops on her, his supervisor did.

they should simply refuse mail service to that house.....after all..mail service is on its way out...losing over 8 billion last year....why do we keep it?

This is mail she had to sign for.

That is why she was asking for the card back.

She signed for it and them saw it was something she did not want on record to have recieved.

She is likely trying to avoid some legal issue.

Her mailman has the patience of Jobe.

I hope all her neighbors see that tape and treat her as she deserves to be treated.

This is mail she had to sign for.

That is why she was asking for the card back.

She signed for it and them saw it was something she did not want on record to have recieved.

She is likely trying to avoid some legal issue.

Her mailman has the patience of Jobe.

I hope all her neighbors see that tape and treat her as she deserves to be treated.
Wow, are you taking an English course or something?

I think this is the first time you've ever used proper grammar, punctuation, and spelling in the same post.

EDIT: Fuck, didn't notice "them" in the third line.

ALMOST, truth. Keep at it.

Last edited:
The USPS has a valid excuse for being a fuckwit: He's a government employee

he's not the fuckwit
smarmy is a fuckwit nitwit, but does this lady know it is a Federal Offense to interfer in any way with a mail carrier during their official duties?

I was once visited by the FBI because I witnessed an altercation between a mail carrier and a citizen.

but does she know you're a neighbor? :eek:

Forum List

Back