I'm so lazy!

Kagom

Jan 16, 2006
Vicksburg, MS
Yes, I finally uploaded pictures of the house my boyfriend and I are renting.

The door:
1019899ab2.jpg

The walkway:
1019900rr2.jpg

The porch and hot tub:
1019905mx6.jpg
&
1019906bi3.jpg

The kitchen (before we cleaned it up):
1019907jg2.jpg

The hallway:
1019908yl8.jpg

The bathroom:
1019909bv3.jpg

Love the hot tub, but you guys REALLY need to neaten up the kitchen! I'm not partying there until you do.

Ah.... but at least the bathroom is clean!

Cool place, Kag. Enjoy!

I love the hot tub, too, btw! :clap2:

Ok, you are right Jillian. Bathroom is very important, I can bring my own food!

I'm proud of our kitchen. It's MUCH better looking than when I took the picture.

Post a 'clean' pic, then I'm sure we will agree. Yours looks like mine right now. I'm on strike! Can't anyone else empty and load the dishwasher?

I'm proud of our kitchen. It's MUCH better looking than when I took the picture.

Is there a cooktop hiding under that 'stuff'? The island is cool, as is the mini-stainless fridge. ;)

Is there a cooktop hiding under that 'stuff'? The island is cool, as is the mini-stainless fridge. ;)
I don't believe so. That's actually a built-in table thingamabob. I'll probably post a cleaner looking kitchen shot tomorrow. I got a little cleaning to do.

I don't believe so. That's actually a built-in table thingamabob. I'll probably post a cleaner looking kitchen shot tomorrow. I got a little cleaning to do.

I understand, really. I like your kitchen better than mine. I wish I had an island!

So, uhm, I thought my kitchen was WAY cleaner than it really is, but that's because it was before I worked at TRU. So...when it's cleaned up, I'll post the picture of it. >_>

Sadly, if I don't use H&S, I produce a ton of dandruff.

For my sake and the sake of others, H&S is a must.

I meant to tell you earlier, what I said about stylist didn't include whiskers! I think they are cool on a young guy. Yes, even on my son. :rofl:

I meant to tell you earlier, what I said about stylist didn't include whiskers! I think they are cool on a young guy. Yes, even on my son. :rofl:
Oh, I know. I shaved anyway because it makes me look more presentable in public. I love the look myself, though the neckbeard thing is tacky and ugly. But I left my 'stache in place :)

Haircut, however, is due...sadly :(

Oh, I know. I shaved anyway because it makes me look more presentable in public. I love the look myself, though the neckbeard thing is tacky and ugly. But I left my 'stache in place :)

Haircut, however, is due...sadly :(
Being a 'mom' I'll not comment on the hair. One word: stylist. ;)

Being a 'mom' I'll not comment on the hair. One word: stylist. ;)
Please stop throwing that word around, I miss my stylist from Rockford. She was damn good and she always managed to make my hair look good, even for my tastes. And she was a goddess at highlighting my hair too <3

Please stop throwing that word around, I miss my stylist from Rockford. She was damn good and she always managed to make my hair look good, even for my tastes. And she was a goddess at highlighting my hair too <3

Call her. ;)

Forum List

Back