I'm So Fucking Proud

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
of obie noodle. his fear mongergering is extraordinarily powerful this morning.
I'm surprised he didn't show the clip of Paul Ryan shoving the old granny off the cliff. What a perfect opportunity he missed..

Who's "obie noodle"? You know Willow, when Bu$h II was in office, I, on occasion, referred to him as the President even though 97% of the stuff he did "pissed me off to no end" (see my siggie ;). Stop being bitter. :( Your people lost the election in 2008 Willow. That's what democracy is, sometimes the Repubs lose. Move on

Last edited:
Who's "obie noodle"? You know Willow, when Bu$h II was in office, I, on occasion, referred to him as the President even though 97% of the stuff he did "pissed me off to no end" (see my siggie ;). Stop being bitter. :( Your people lost the election in 2008 Willow. That's what democracy is, sometimes the Repubs lose. Move on

I checked my meter. It still registers ZERO.

I did not agree with many things Bush did either. I too referred to W. as the President.

That being said, Obammie is a filthy piece of Marxist shit!!!! :lol:

I did not agree with many things Bush did either. I too referred to W. as the President.

what Marxists policies has Obama implemented?

You libs are such freaking hypocrites.

Your people lost the elections in 2000 and 2004. Did you libs "move on????"

Oh, hell no you didn't. We got the "dissent is patriotic" meme.

But what do you know! When a liberal is in office, suddenly dissent isn't patriotic any more and anyone who has a problem with your messiah is somehow "unAmerican."

No, we are supposed to keep our mouths shut and just let the all powerful Obama destroy our jobs, our mortgages, and our lives.

Will you libs simply "move on" if a Conservative replaces Obama in 2012??????

You KNOW damn well, that is not what is going to happen.

So stuff your "pious" lecture. It's as phony as Obama's "summer of recovery."

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

what Marxists policies has Obama implemented?

Oh gee the government taking over the banks, car companies, and socializing healthcare????????

You libs are hilarious.

it's like John Stewart with a straight face telling Fox news he sees no bias in the liberal media.

If Obama started flying red flags and having statues made of himself in the image of Stalin you libs wouldn't see marxism.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

How's Dick today? He just refused to meet with the GOP! How's that working out for ya? doyathink?

Bush crashed the world economy and lied us into a war that has helped ruin our economy.

I still called him president.

Bush cheated his way into office and Obama was elected.

They just hate half of the American people and they think that makes them MORE patriotic

Who said "I hate Republicans and everything they stand for."?

Forum List

Back