I'm so excited!!!

good luck but dont get your hopes up too much....normally these places have strict admission standards on what a person has to be able to do.....

We will be visiting the place on Tues and if we like it, we are going to start the paperwork. They seem eager to have Andrew and have all kinds of activities for him. He may even go to a place that has a pool where he can swim everyday, with supervision of course. He likes to swim.

The only thing that could put a wrench in the works now is DDD and the government.

We will be visiting the place on Tues and if we like it, we are going to start the paperwork. They seem eager to have Andrew and have all kinds of activities for him. He may even go to a place that has a pool where he can swim everyday, with supervision of course. He likes to swim.

The only thing that could put a wrench in the works now is DDD and the government.

Hope it works out for ya.

Thanks everyone, for all the good wishes. Pray as if you've never prayed before in your life, and if you don't pray, send good vibes my way....Thanks again.

Thanks everyone, for all the good wishes. Pray as if you've never prayed before in your life, and if you don't pray, send good vibes my way....Thanks again.

Absolutely. You and yours are in my prayers... I hope this works out for him, and for you. Let's hope this place is what you've been looking for.

Forum List

Back