I'm So Excited: Former Louisiana State House Representative David Duke To Run For U.S. Senate

Oh bullshit, he's a fellow white supremacist that's all. And look, we know it don't take much to wow you. Hell, told ya yesterday you two had a lot in common.

Do you care to show us WHERE and WHEN Duke has claimed he or the white race is superior? westwall refused to and I guarantee you can't either or will refuse to as well. The man is college educated and extremely bright you just don't want to look into politically incorrect statements as most libtards do you don't want control over your own lives you need and want someone aka Hillary or Obama and the media to tell you what to think how to live and who the bad people are and what to believe and never question

"Do you care to show us WHERE and WHEN Duke has claimed he or the white race is superior?"

You must be kidding.
Good luck finding that quote.

You are going to need it.....

Yes of course, David Duke was never about white supremacy.
You literally think the notion of a civil rights organization for white people is white supremacy.

I think David Duke is about white supremacy, pay attention goober.

Do you care to show us WHERE and WHEN Duke has claimed he or the white race is superior? westwall refused to and I guarantee you can't either or will refuse to as well. The man is college educated and extremely bright you just don't want to look into politically incorrect statements as most libtards do you don't want control over your own lives you need and want someone aka Hillary or Obama and the media to tell you what to think how to live and who the bad people are and what to believe and never question

"Do you care to show us WHERE and WHEN Duke has claimed he or the white race is superior?"

You must be kidding.

You literally think the notion of a civil rights organization for white people is white supremacy.

And you are wrong....goober.

The feeling that he will run is overwhelming. He will bring to the Senate what many lawmakers lack, advocacy for White people of European heritage

Because "White people of European heritage" don't have nearly enough "advocacy" going for them already.
We literally have no advocacy, dipshit.

That is the fucking point.

Oh you poor thing, well, you threw in with the wrong lot didn't you. Various voices attempted to warn you, but you wouldn't listen. And you're still stuck in the same behavior.

You must be kidding.

Enjoy your alternate reality shoog.

The feeling that he will run is overwhelming. He will bring to the Senate what many lawmakers lack, advocacy for White people of European heritage

Because "White people of European heritage" don't have nearly enough "advocacy" going for them already.

Oh you poor thing, well, you threw in with the wrong lot didn't you. Various voices attempted to warn you, but you wouldn't listen. And you're still stuck in the same behavior.
Do you have any idea what you are even talking about?

The leader of BLM is a known racist bitch.

Hell, there are numerous black supremacist nutcases in the NAACP, like the Vice President of the North Carolina NAACP chapter who defended the Dallas shooter.

In reality there is absolutely no difference between what the KKK used to say and what the BLM says now, you just choose to believe BLM because you just moronically assign a superior sense of morality to black people when they display nationalist ideology.

YOU keep hate alive with your ignorance about the world.
THAT's why you've been funnying all my posts this morning. I thought maybe you were trippin' on 'shrooms.

Nah, he's just mad as hell and he ain'ta puttin' up with them uppity negros no more.

White Lives Matter, ALOT,LOL. I like my beautiful white people and as a matter of fact most minority prefer them over their own race, so we must be very special and matter a whole lot. I also like all other people so whats the problem?

I'd like to see a NAACP National Association For The Advancement of Caucasion People.

You have since the 1700's, it's called the US govt. You should go learn about them.

You should learn about real history.

We were very foolish to buy other human beings the blacks and muslims were selling to the world.

They still sell their own black people tooday and white missionaries are collecting money from christians to buy their freedom back. [ GOOGLE IT ] Of course I'm sure they are being robbed and the poor people are beign captured again once we leave, also never forget we didn't invent slavery but we are the only race who EVER abolished it.

Lately we have changed and where we changed the world in a possitive way for past several centuries this past century we have been on a downhill slope towards NWO and inhumane disaster. They are turning the world citizens against each other divide and conquor.

"They are turning the world citizens against each other divide and conquor."
Just like the power structure has done in america.

Over your head, even that? Sheesh pard.

The reality is David Duke never harmed a hair on anyone's head and repeatedly tried to turn the KKK into a non-violent pro-white organization.

You have nothing against him.

The reality is David Duke never harmed a hair on anyone's head and repeatedly tried to turn the KKK into a non-violent pro-white organization.

Yeah, he's a saint, and the KKK is a christian organization.

Over your head, even that? Sheesh pard.
You mean the voices in your head that you were talking about?

You are seriously too stupid to have a conversation with another human being.

Yeah, he's a saint, and the KKK is a christian organization.
Compared to pretty much everyone else in the KKK(including Robert Byrd)David Duke was indeed a saint.

You just fear equality, and you need to get over it.

Would it be fair to say that David Duke was "the MLK of the KKK?"

Only less horny, but yes MLK was a good man even if a bad husband,lol. His funeral in Atlants [ where I'm from and acidently attended ] was like a blast from the past, very interesting. I got a birds eye view from a side street. Like the VIP seats at the staduim.

Fact is David Duke will never get elected in this nation of minority racist thugs and thugetts.

Would it be fair to say that David Duke was "the MLK of the KKK?"
MLK had ulterior motives.

I was there when he was in power. I don't think he had any motive other than what he preached, thats why they killed him. IMO he was a good man. Blacks had to go to the back doors of restaurants to order food. I saw it happen for years and it was not right.

But so many whites fought for this to stop and the way the blacks are now acting is also not right. Some are waking up but most are still racist lib plantation dweelers.

Joining other minority groups who will never fight for them like most whites did. The enemy of their enemy is NOT their freind.

I don't think he had any motive other than what he preached, thats why they killed him.

Now, wait a second...

WHO killed MLK??

A sheet?

Not according to THE KING FAMILY....

Son of Dr. King Asserts L.B.J. Role in Plot

"Three months ago, Dexter Scott King declared that he and his family believed that James Earl Ray was not guilty of the murder of his father, the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Tonight, in a televised interview, Mr. King asserted that President Lyndon B. Johnson must have been part of a military and governmental conspiracy to kill Dr. King."

Who killed MLK??

Obama's hero LBJ....

Why does the media censor this story??

Because LBJ was a hero of the "cause of Greater Israel"

CIA Analysis of the 1967 Arab-Israeli War — Central Intelligence Agency

"Helms was awakened at 3:00 in the morning on 5 June by a call from the CIA Operations Center. The Foreign Broadcast Information Service had picked up reports that Israel had launched its attack. (OCI soon concluded that the Israelis— contrary to their claims—had fired first.) President Johnson was gratified that because of CIA analyses and Helms's tip, he could inform congressional leaders later in the day that he had been expecting Israel's move"

LBJ was the first Zionist Traitor in the Oval Office.

W was the second.

O is the third.

Hillary will be the fourth....

I don't think he had any motive other than what he preached, thats why they killed him.

Now, wait a second...

WHO killed MLK??

A sheet?

Not according to THE KING FAMILY....

Son of Dr. King Asserts L.B.J. Role in Plot

"Three months ago, Dexter Scott King declared that he and his family believed that James Earl Ray was not guilty of the murder of his father, the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Tonight, in a televised interview, Mr. King asserted that President Lyndon B. Johnson must have been part of a military and governmental conspiracy to kill Dr. King."

Who killed MLK??

Obama's hero LBJ....

Why does the media censor this story??

Because LBJ was a hero of the "cause of Greater Israel"

CIA Analysis of the 1967 Arab-Israeli War — Central Intelligence Agency

"Helms was awakened at 3:00 in the morning on 5 June by a call from the CIA Operations Center. The Foreign Broadcast Information Service had picked up reports that Israel had launched its attack. (OCI soon concluded that the Israelis— contrary to their claims—had fired first.) President Johnson was gratified that because of CIA analyses and Helms's tip, he could inform congressional leaders later in the day that he had been expecting Israel's move"

LBJ was the first Zionist Traitor in the Oval Office.

W was the second.

O is the third.

Hillary will be the fourth....

NWO allies. Destroy the morals and values of a nation and the family structure falls apart and the nation falls. History proves this over and over.

Divide and conquer...

If MLK showed up to a BLM meeting, he'd be boo-ed out of the meeting...

Forum List

Back