I'm Slate Rockwell

Nice to meet everyone. I felt that I had to contribute to the board before tell everyone about me.
I am Slate Rockwell and I am a VERY raunchy Internet Writer-Internet Comedian. I am 21 years old and LOVE to make people feel alittle uncomfortable. I chose this message board for it is one of the few that will allow every side of the story to be written and with ones style and ability. Meaning, I can be alittle "Raunchy" and won't be banned.
I am a big fan of Taking the other side of the argument and seeing how far I can stretch it.
My website SLATEROCKWELL.blogspot.com
is REALLY RAUNCHY... But no offensive pictures at all.

Well, I guess that's pretty much the sum of it. So, I am going to go back to what I was doing before... Getting a b**er from the spanish channel and daydreaming about ******** my lo*d on a supermodels face!
Thank you!

Your nom d plume needs rethinking.

Might I suggest something like Turgid Hardbody, or something more graphic?

I'm Slate Rockwell

And this over here, is Bam Bam, there's his dad, Barney, here's Barney's good pal Fred and Fred's wife, Wilma. Oh, here comes Mr. Slate and over at the grocery store is Betty, that's Barney's wife. Is that Pebbles over there sneaking up on Bam Bam? Those two kids!

I like Fred's doggie. Funny lookin' mutt. Answers to the name of Dino.

Forum List

Back