I'm Slate Rockwell

SlateRockwell

Jan 28, 2010
Nice to meet everyone. I felt that I had to contribute to the board before tell everyone about me.
I am Slate Rockwell and I am a VERY raunchy Internet Writer-Internet Comedian. I am 21 years old and LOVE to make people feel alittle uncomfortable. I chose this message board for it is one of the few that will allow every side of the story to be written and with ones style and ability. Meaning, I can be alittle "Raunchy" and won't be banned.
I am a big fan of Taking the other side of the argument and seeing how far I can stretch it.
My website SLATEROCKWELL.blogspot.com
is REALLY RAUNCHY... But no offensive pictures at all.

Well, I guess that's pretty much the sum of it. So, I am going to go back to what I was doing before... Getting a b**er from the spanish channel and daydreaming about ******** my lo*d on a supermodels face!
Thank you!

Oh, I almost forgot. I haven't done too much with the site lately... Don't worry, Check it out and there WILL be a HUGE update real soon.


Nice to meet everyone. I felt that I had to contribute to the board before tell everyone about me.
I am Slate Rockwell and I am a VERY raunchy Internet Writer-Internet Comedian. I am 21 years old and LOVE to make people feel alittle uncomfortable. I chose this message board for it is one of the few that will allow every side of the story to be written and with ones style and ability. Meaning, I can be alittle "Raunchy" and won't be banned.
I am a big fan of Taking the other side of the argument and seeing how far I can stretch it.

Well, I guess that's pretty much the sum of it. So, I am going to go back to what I was doing before... Getting a b**er from the spanish channel and daydreaming about ******** my lo*d on a supermodels face!
Thank you!

People are banned for other reasons here such as terminal stupidity. While you're being careful about raunchiness a mod could hit you from another angle.

Watch it... :lol:

But welcome anyway.

People also get banned for creating accounts and immediately advertising other websites and posting flamebait in the wrong section.

Just a heads up.

"Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength." Eric Hoffer

This comment is not meant to be rude but your site is downright stupid. But welcome, maybe you can grow up a little here.

"Crude absurdities, trivial nonsense, and sublime truths are equally potent in readying people for self-sacrifice if they are accepted as the sole, eternal truth." Eric Hoffer

Thank you!

People are banned for other reasons here such as terminal stupidity. While you're being careful about raunchiness a mod could hit you from another angle.

Watch it... :lol:

But welcome anyway.

i may just ban his ass for posting a fucking url to another cocksucking web site......i hate that shit

Thank you!
Don't tell me you're a comedian. Just post something you call funny and let's see if I laugh.:lol:

Thank you!

The boldened statement is like you are screaming "I'm a troll!". Good luck on not getting banned there. From what I have seen, comedy and a bit of raunchiness is tolerated and often enjoyed here but trolls are called out pretty quick.

Thank you!

I'll one-up ya...I can be a LOT raunchy.

Welcome. My name is xotoxi.

You can call me xotoxi.

Forum List

Back