I'm sitting in my bedroom

Messing around on here and Facecrack with my laptop.

Mini EZ is out in the living room on her laptop and watching some movie.

I can hear her laughing and laughing and laughing, she's been laughing all night.

What a great sound, hearing your kid laugh, knowing they are happy and safe.

Life is good! :cool:

She's got a cracker under the couch pillow and is doing nitrous when you aren't paying attention.

My middle cat just came upstairs dragging a sock and yelling.

My cat used to drag his sock out in the middle of the living room and hump it....I finally learned to hide it before company would come over.

He does it when he wants attention, and that is often just after we go to bed. :lol:
I take old socks, wash them then tie a knot in them, these are his toys. He drags them all over the house.

hmmmmm, I need to try the tied sock as a play toy for Casie, who has decided that 'mommy's yarn' is the neatest, coolest thing in the world to play with....i can be out of a room for a minute and when i come back in to it, the yarn string is set up like a mine field trip wire in a battle zone, tied around the dining and living room chairs and pathways, in wait for 'mommy' to trip over them....!!!

I can hear her laughing and laughing and laughing, she's been laughing all night.

She's got a cracker under the couch pillow and is doing nitrous when you aren't paying attention.
Whip it hits. LOL
I remember doing a bunch one night, because someone had one of those catering things with the reloaders. I kept saying I was on a hot air balloon. Best high that lasts 20 secs.
Which is why I think it is funny they want to make Spice illegal, but not whip its.

Whip it hits. LOL
I remember doing a bunch one night, because someone had one of those catering things with the reloaders. I kept saying I was on a hot air balloon. Best high that lasts 20 secs.
Which is why I think it is funny they want to make Spice illegal, but not whip its.

Those things annihilate brain cells.

I so totally agree.

There are few sounds that bring us greater joy than hearing our loved ones laughing in joy and delight.

My cat used to drag his sock out in the middle of the living room and hump it....I finally learned to hide it before company would come over.

He does it when he wants attention, and that is often just after we go to bed. :lol:
I take old socks, wash them then tie a knot in them, these are his toys. He drags them all over the house.

hmmmmm, I need to try the tied sock as a play toy for Casie, who has decided that 'mommy's yarn' is the neatest, coolest thing in the world to play with....i can be out of a room for a minute and when i come back in to it, the yarn string is set up like a mine field trip wire in a battle zone, tied around the dining and living room chairs and pathways, in wait for 'mommy' to trip over them....!!!

Although for some reason he has of late been dragging any and all my socks all over the house, not just his. And, in the past, he would only do this with my old "natural" color socks he's now going after all of them, regardless of color. His other trick is to run around my feet while I'm walking then get in front of me and stop. This is when he really wants something. :evil:

Wait a minute here. Just a few days ago you said you were getting mini me a laptop for x-mas and asked the members what was a good brand. You gave her your present before Christmas?
Or are you geting her a new one to replace the old one?
If the old one still works, why get her a new one?:confused:

Wait a minute here. Just a few days ago you said you were getting mini me a laptop for x-mas and asked the members what was a good brand. You gave her your present before Christmas?
Or are you geting her a new one to replace the old one?
If the old one still works, why get her a new one?:confused:

I gave it to her early, she and I went together to pick it out, she searched for the best sales, found one and I bought it for her. I figured why make her wait until Christmas to use it, plus she uses it for school and all her papers she needs to write for the end of the semester.

I told her I'm wrapping up the box and putting it under the tree..................

Of course she'll have other gifts, but this was her BIG one.

And her grandma and grandpa (on her dad's side) spoil her rotten at Christmas since she's their only grandkid. (And they are divorced)

Don't worry, she'll be AOK! :cool:

Keep them doors locked!!!

She's watching replays of Peyton Manning throwing interceptions.

Forum List

Back