I'm Simply Devastated. High Cheek-bones And The Racists Who Notice Them

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
My mom used to look at a picture or watch a movie or show and say "She has high cheek-bones."

Little did I know that this meant she was a racist. I'm devastated.

I still can't look at someone and tell if they have high cheek-bones or not.

Does anybody know?

I hear Elizabeth Warren can spot high cheek-bones.

WTF are high friggen cheek-bones???

Once again, Democrats revealing how truly racist they are.

She is 1/32 Indian. And claimed that tiny bit as a majority of her race for years to get special treatment within academia.

Typical liberal.

Once again, Democrats revealing how truly racist they are.

She is 1/32 Indian. And claimed that tiny bit as a majority of her race for years to get special treatment within academia.

Typical liberal.

Everybody on my Dad's side of the family supposedly has high cheek-bones. I've been told I have them. I can't see it.

I have AB neg blood, which is mostly found among Native-Americans. When I was on the Kitty Hawk they found 6 of us with that blood type. All the other guys looked Native-American but I couldn't tell if they had high cheek-bones. Now I'm afraid to ask anyon, how can you tell cuz it's spose to mean you're a racist to notice, so I'm asking here behind the safety of my Blackberry online. :eusa_shifty:

Last edited:

Facial features of whites are the epitome of beauty.

the-Right-Eye-Shadow-Colors-for-Blue-Eyes.jpg

fat-ugly-people-photo-bad-dress.jpg

Low IQ, violently behaved, odoriferously offensive, incorrigibly racist, and ugly to boot. God must have been in a malicious mood when he visited Africa. (If I were bashing whites, no one would mind.)

Low IQ, violently behaved, odoriferously offensive, incorrigibly racist, and ugly to boot. God must have been in a malicious mood when he visited Africa. (If I were bashing whites, no one would mind.)

Why don't you post your pic tough guy so we can see how good you look.:cuckoo:

Why don't you post your pic tough guy so we can see how good you look.:cuckoo:

The lower pic was him.

I posted this in another thread but will repost it here

Shoot I have more American Indian in me . Can my kids get into Harvard because of it. Probably not LOL.. My dads father (grandfather) was full blooded Indian and my grandmother on my mothers side was 1/4 Indian /. I have no idea how much that makes I have in me but a lot more then this lady

Shoot I have more American Indian in me . Can my kids get into Harvard because of it. Probably not LOL.. My dads father (grandfather) was full blooded Indian and my grandmother on my mothers side was 1/4 Indian /. I have no idea how much that makes I have in me but a lot more then this lady

It depends on two factors for the left:

1) Are you politically, left enough
2) Can the left gain any political advantage from you being a "minority"

How you look and what you actual are, does not matter.
No doubt if Papa Obama was conservative, the Left would
arguing that he is not "authentic" enough or sell out

we can only hope that 20% of registered voters in massachusetts are native americans. who in thier right mind would vote for her? Men find her very unnatractive and a total ditz, and women are thanking god in their churches they dont resemble her.

Depends on how much Indian your Mom had.

Your Dad is 3/4 Indian.

Forum List

Back