'I'm sick of this little b****': Daycare worker admits killing eight-month-old girl by suffocating..

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Good news is....they will pay for a very long time.....they will pay for what it feels like an Eternity

Hello, Skye. Respectfully, I don;t see any good news in this case. Obviously the accused baby killer is a very disturbed person.

Sadly America's black community@large declines to recognize mental health issues are doing great harm our American neighbors of color.

"Mental illness in Black Communities" Published on Nov 10, 2010 www dawsondenise com

"How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost K!lled Me" ~Law of Polaris -North Star-

kendrick-lamar-mtv.jpg

Peace.

thank you AveryJarhman . for explaining how you think about this!

but

that woman should spend time behind bars

ok?

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #SOLUTIONS

"'I'm sick of this little b****': Daycare worker admits killing eight-month-old girl by suffocating her with a blanket after complaining she wouldn't sleep as CCTV shows dying child thrashing her legs to escape
"

Baltimore daycare worker pleads guilty to killing eight-month-old girl | Daily Mail Online

A daycare worker has pleaded guilty to killing an eight-month-old girl by smothering her with a blanket because she wouldn't go to sleep.

Leah Walden, 24, admitted the murder of little Reese Bowman, at Rocket Tiers Learning Center, Baltimore in May 2017, at a court hearing on Tuesday, wbaltv reports.

Walden was sentenced to 70 years in prison for the horrifying killing by Judge Althea Handy who sobbed as she handed it down.

Walden tried to explain her actions by saying she had snapped and had not been given appropriate training or assistance for her job.

Assistant State's Attorney Anne Colt Leitess said Walden had told a co-worker, 'Girl, I'm frustrated. I'm sick of this little b****. I hate this little b****. She makes me want to punch her in the face.'

____

Hello. Who is raising, nurturing and socializing perfectly HEALTHY American newborns maturing apparent emotionally damaged teens and adults lacking compassion, empathy and respect for their neighbors, as well as nurturing apparent HOMIC!DAL BABY KILLERS!

Related Videos:

"Black Women, Suicide, Depression, Self Harm & Mental Health; PSA from Abiola"

"Mental illness in Black Communities" Published on Nov 10, 2010 www dawsondenise com

___
"How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost Killed Me" ~Law of Polaris -North Star-

Peace.

Well.

Now the judge is not the only one sobbing

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #SOLUTIONS

"'I'm sick of this little b****': Daycare worker admits killing eight-month-old girl by suffocating her with a blanket after complaining she wouldn't sleep as CCTV shows dying child thrashing her legs to escape
"

Baltimore daycare worker pleads guilty to killing eight-month-old girl | Daily Mail Online

A daycare worker has pleaded guilty to killing an eight-month-old girl by smothering her with a blanket because she wouldn't go to sleep.

Leah Walden, 24, admitted the murder of little Reese Bowman, at Rocket Tiers Learning Center, Baltimore in May 2017, at a court hearing on Tuesday, wbaltv reports.

Walden was sentenced to 70 years in prison for the horrifying killing by Judge Althea Handy who sobbed as she handed it down.

Walden tried to explain her actions by saying she had snapped and had not been given appropriate training or assistance for her job.

Assistant State's Attorney Anne Colt Leitess said Walden had told a co-worker, 'Girl, I'm frustrated. I'm sick of this little b****. I hate this little b****. She makes me want to punch her in the face.'

____

Hello. Who is raising, nurturing and socializing perfectly HEALTHY American newborns maturing apparent emotionally damaged teens and adults lacking compassion, empathy and respect for their neighbors, as well as nurturing apparent HOMIC!DAL BABY KILLERS!

Related Videos:

___
"How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost Killed Me" ~Law of Polaris -North Star-

Peace.

Why not just hang that baby-killer? Why should taxpayers have to feed, house, and pay for her care for 70 years?

She killed a baby on purpose, she should die.

Reply to Avery's writing, TheProgressivePatriot wrote,

That is quite an unhinged rant!

Hello, again TPP. Where did you go, bro?

Is this man engaging in what you refer to as an "unhinged rant?"

TPP, in today's American society I am encouraged witnessing a growing number of my peaceful American and foreign born neighbors who are ACTUALLY genuinely concerned about the future of our Nation, as well as the emotional well-being and physical health of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets.

Frankly, I suggest that in addition to listening to seemingly ignorant HATE speech and cries about systemic racism offered by a significant population of apparent illogical-thinking, freedom loving "Pro Black, Woke or Conscious Black Community" American citizens adamantly believing they have a right to LOUDLY, as well as duty to HATEFULLY bully, intimidate, demean and denigrate as "C^^ns," "Sell-outs" and "Uncle Toms" our peaceful, successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent...

...I recommend my reasonably responsible, caring American and foreign born neighbors ALSO listen to our neighbors whose Quality of Life is negatively impacted by a Culture of Black or African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect and Maltreatment evolving from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism.

TPP, during this NSFW YouTube broadcast (experiencing a few brief wi-fi interruptions), does native Chicagoan and active YouTube broadcaster James Hawthorne offer his American neighbors common sense as well as "from the streets" insights for why single or married primary child caregivers who do everything right when raising and nurturing their child, are still at risk of losing him of her to the STREET GANGSTA CULTURES prevalent in far too many American communities?

If you have the time to listen to James Hawthorne passionately speak about his experiences, I'd like to read your honest opinion about his thoughts, concerns as well as PAIN when witnessing and describing a specific population of black or American teen and adult MOTHERS of African descent he believes are impeding or depriving untold numbers of American children and teens from experiencing a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood all Americans have a right, as well as ABSOLUTE NEED to experience during a critical period of human/childhood development.

TPP, do you believe our apparent caring, concerned fellow citizen James Hawthorne is speaking about a potentially life scarring *MATERNAL CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS?

"(Most) Black Women are the reason for the ignorance and killing done by (Most) Black Men"
~James Hawthorne "Ghetto News Network"

(NSFW-SALTY LANGUAGE) THIS IS AMERICA...FOR REAL!!!

Native Chicagoan James Hawthorne reveals "Almost got killed on my wedding day and birthday"

___
"'Pro-Black American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr. David Carroll"

TPP, I look forward to reading your reply, with hopes of intelligently discussing SOLUTIONS for PREVENTING large numbers of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets from experiencing, THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, a traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood and teen upbringing fraught with Struggles, PAIN, Hardships, COMMUNITY FEAR, Frustrations, Uncertainty, Depression, Sorrow, Sadness, Torment, Demeaning Government Handouts, Resentment, HATE and COMMUNITY VIOLENCE!

Peace.
__
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Tagged: #JamylaBolden, #TyshawnLee, #KingstonFrazier, #AvaCastillo, #JulieDombo, #FredrikaAllen, #EthanAli, #LavontayWhite, #NovaMarieGallman, #AyannaAllen, #TrinityGay, #TakeAKnee, #FatherlessBoys, #FatherlessGirls, #FatherlessTeens, #FatherlessAdults, #Sadness, #Resentment, #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E >>>REMEDY>>> #A_F_R_E_C_A_N

*"America’s Firm Resolve to End Childhood Abuse and Neglect”*

CHICAGO KID MURDER VICTIMS_c.jpg

"

____

Related Videos:

___

Peace.

The whole incident is a sad commentary of all of America. Can’t handle a child crying so you kill them and blame the management? Absolutely demented thinking, wish she had gotten the death penalty.

The rest of your rant is needless, disgusting racist propaganda.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Papageorgio replied to Avery,
The rest of your rant is needless, disgusting racist propaganda.

Hello, Papageorgio. If convicted, before executing the apparent emotionally ill infant killer, wouldn;t it make sense to learn more about her? Was she a perfectly HEALTHY newborn? Did she experience some type of physical trauma or TBI causing her to lose touch with reality.

Perhaps this apparent crazed infant killer experienced what Tupac describes as a potentially life scarring THUGLIFE childhood/teen upbringing fraught with HATE?

If an investigation reveals this woman was raised with HATE, should we prosecute the parent or parents who willfully or negligently created a baby killer?

As for me being racist. I'd like to share with you...

How I Learned I Am A “Racist,” Ignorant, Slow-To-Evolve American Citizen, Much Like Donald Trump

In the early 80s I discovered significant numbers of my American neighbors asserted I am a Racist American citizen when I became a rookie cop assigned to serve the Brooklyn, NY neighborhoods where young Childhood Trauma (#ACEs) victims Christopher "Biggie Smalls" Wallace and Mr. Barack "My Brother's Keeper" WH guest and friend Shawn "Jay Z" Carter peddled life sapping drugs to their depressed neighbors, regardless of their self-harming neighbor's AGE, physical, emotional or MATERNAL condition. #AfeniShakur #ToyaGraham #GloriaDarden #FreddieGray

http://u.cubeupload.com/AveryJ/2fdSHAWNCARTERCHRISTOPH.jpg

Papageorgio, sadly, during this period of American societal and human evolution I learned significant numbers of my FELLOW AMERICAN CITIZENS adamantly believed, and often LOUDLY asserted I was a racist American citizen for simply wearing a blue uniform and walking along any one of Bedford Stuyvesant's residential streets.

The same RESIDENTIAL neighborhood streets where I, as well as many of my peaceful American neighbors and their children would regularly deal with emotional stresses, as well as FEARS for our personal, family's, neighbor's or co-worker's SAFETY, while counting the number of nearby or distant GUNSHOTS echoing through the community. #MurderedAmericanChildren, #JamylaBolden #LaylahPeterson #BillThao #DeEarlvionWhitley, #AyannaAllen, #JaQuailMansaw, #PaytonBenson, #TianaRicks, (not an inclusive list)

http://u.cubeupload.com/AveryJ/1jamylabolden2.jpg

Papageorgio, after a while I got used to the illogical, hateful name calling.

Though I'm not sure I will ever get over REGULARLY witnessing the VIOLENCE as well as SU!CIDAL, HOMIC!DAL people and community harming behaviors 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims Shawn "Jay Z" Carter and his admitted depressed, suic!dal thinking friend "Biggie Smalls" proudly rap/speak about personally engaging in, or witnessing their emotionally ill friends and fellow GANG members engaging in. (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*)

http://u.cubeupload.com/AveryJ/bfobamacartermackmilli.jpg

Papageorgio, IN ALL SERIOUSNESS, who is raising, nurturing and socializing perfectly healthy American newborns, maturing into apparent emotionally ill, violent, suic!dal, homic!dal thinking teen and adult gang-bangers and thugs (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) intentionally causing COMMUNITY FEAR & VIOLENCE, as well as TERRORIZING, gunning down, killing black or African American Babies and Elders, as well as impugning the image of our peaceful, responsible black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent?

http://u.cubeupload.com/AveryJ/cfeWilliamWillieCooperw.jpg

VIDEOS DEPICTING EMOTIONALLY ILL HOMICIDAL SUICIDAL YOUNG AMERICAN CITIZENS (age-restricted)

In my opinion, the APPARENT 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims appearing in these recordings UNKNOWINGLY are providing a disturbing symbol for America’s Culture of African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect & Maltreatment evolving from America’s oppressive, multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism.

Sadly, each of the apparent emotionally or mentally ill suicidal/homicidal thinking Americans (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) appearing in these horrifying recordings are exhibiting self, people and community harming behaviors that I, as well as a growing number of my responsible, caring American neighbors believe are impeding our responsible, peaceful black or American neighbors, friends and co-workers of African descent from fully experiencing the respect and equality all peaceful Americans have a right to enjoy.

Papageorgio, I look forward to reading your reply, with hopes of intelligently discussing SOLUTIONS for PREVENTING large numbers of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets from experiencing, THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, a traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood and teen upbringing fraught with Struggles, PAIN, Hardships, COMMUNITY FEAR, Frustrations, Uncertainty, Depression, Sorrow, Sadness, Torment, Demeaning Government Handouts, Resentment, HATE and COMMUNITY VIOLENCE!

Peace.
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Tagged: #Parenting, #ChildAbuse, #MedicalDisease, #ChildhoodTrauma, #ChildMaltreatment, #MentalHealth, #FatherlessBoys, #FatherlessGirls, #FatherlessTeens, #FatherlessAdults, #Sadness, #Resentment, #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E >>>REMEDY>>> #A_F_R_E_C_A_N

*"America’s Firm Resolve to End Childhood Abuse and Neglect”*

Kendrick Lamar, Barack Obama, Donald Trump, IMPEACH.jpg

http://u.cubeupload.com/AveryJ/NadineBurkeHarrisTRU.jpg (IMPLORE TRUMP)

Forum List

Back