'I'm sick of this little b****': Daycare worker admits killing eight-month-old girl by suffocating..

AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #SOLUTIONS

HOMICIDE Eight-month-old Reese Bowman.jpg

"'I'm sick of this little b****': Daycare worker admits killing eight-month-old girl by suffocating her with a blanket after complaining she wouldn't sleep as CCTV shows dying child thrashing her legs to escape
"

Baltimore daycare worker pleads guilty to killing eight-month-old girl | Daily Mail Online

A daycare worker has pleaded guilty to killing an eight-month-old girl by smothering her with a blanket because she wouldn't go to sleep.

Leah Walden, 24, admitted the murder of little Reese Bowman, at Rocket Tiers Learning Center, Baltimore in May 2017, at a court hearing on Tuesday, wbaltv reports.

Walden was sentenced to 70 years in prison for the horrifying killing by Judge Althea Handy who sobbed as she handed it down.

Walden tried to explain her actions by saying she had snapped and had not been given appropriate training or assistance for her job.

Assistant State's Attorney Anne Colt Leitess said Walden had told a co-worker, 'Girl, I'm frustrated. I'm sick of this little b****. I hate this little b****. She makes me want to punch her in the face.'

____

Hello. Who is raising, nurturing and socializing perfectly HEALTHY American newborns maturing apparent emotionally damaged teens and adults lacking compassion, empathy and respect for their neighbors, as well as nurturing apparent HOMIC!DAL BABY KILLERS!

Related Videos:

"Black Women, Suicide, Depression, Self Harm & Mental Health; PSA from Abiola"

"Mental illness in Black Communities" Published on Nov 10, 2010 www dawsondenise com

___
"How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost Killed Me" ~Law of Polaris -North Star-

Peace.

Last edited:
The day care worker should meet the same fate as the child she murdered,

Last edited:
The day care should meet the same fate as the child she murdered,

Media reports: Department of Education’s Office of Child Care placed an emergency suspension on Rocket Tiers after Reese’s death. The daycare shut down completely afterward, and has not re-opened.

Thanks to this emotionally or mentally disturbed HOMICIDAL thinking maniac, innocent folks lost their jobs.

Peace.

The day care should meet the same fate as the child she murdered,

Media reports: Department of Education’s Office of Child Care placed an emergency suspension on Rocket Tiers after Reese’s death. The daycare shut down completely afterward, and has not re-opened.

Thanks to this emotionally or mentally disturbed HOMICIDAL thinking maniac, innocent folks lost their jobs.

Peace.

I edited my post, meant to say day care worker but in all honesty no parent was going to take their child to that day care after that took place.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #SOLUTIONS

"'I'm sick of this little b****': Daycare worker admits killing eight-month-old girl by suffocating her with a blanket after complaining she wouldn't sleep as CCTV shows dying child thrashing her legs to escape
"

Baltimore daycare worker pleads guilty to killing eight-month-old girl | Daily Mail Online

A daycare worker has pleaded guilty to killing an eight-month-old girl by smothering her with a blanket because she wouldn't go to sleep.

Leah Walden, 24, admitted the murder of little Reese Bowman, at Rocket Tiers Learning Center, Baltimore in May 2017, at a court hearing on Tuesday, wbaltv reports.

Walden was sentenced to 70 years in prison for the horrifying killing by Judge Althea Handy who sobbed as she handed it down.

Walden tried to explain her actions by saying she had snapped and had not been given appropriate training or assistance for her job.

Assistant State's Attorney Anne Colt Leitess said Walden had told a co-worker, 'Girl, I'm frustrated. I'm sick of this little b****. I hate this little b****. She makes me want to punch her in the face.'

____

Hello. Who is raising, nurturing and socializing perfectly HEALTHY American newborns maturing apparent emotionally damaged teens and adults lacking compassion, empathy and respect for their neighbors, as well as nurturing apparent HOMIC!DAL BABY KILLERS!

Related Videos:

"Mental illness in Black Communities" Published on Nov 10, 2010 www dawsondenise com

___
"How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost Killed Me" ~Law of Polaris -North Star-

Peace.

OK, so what do we have here? Yes a tragedy and an inexcusable crime and I am equally outraged by it. Its a news item that you do not directly say much about but your videos and whatever about black mental health speaks volumes. You seem to be implying that child mal treatment is a black mental heal problem and if so, that is just fucking stupid.

I worked in child protective services in New Jersey for 26 fucking years - including institutional abuse such as day care centers- and I know that child abuse knows no racial or economic bounds. The county that I worked in is xtremely diverse with some of the worst ghettos that you can imagine to unbelievably opulent and leafy suburbs populated mostly by white people .

Yes, I responded to more allegations in the inner cities but that is only because they are more densely populated and visible while those in the suburbs get away with more. But the bottom line is that those white, well off people can be- and are just as cruel to children as anyone else. So what EXACTLY is your point with this post?

Child abuse is not a black problem !!

Last edited:
#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Hello, TPP. Thanks for taking the time to reply.

I am curious to learn if you, as well as our peaceful, reasonably responsible American or foreign born neighbors, believe Ms. Jazzyslim intelligently offers a reasonable explanation why, for more than 30 years significant numbers of American urban story-TRUTH-tellers have been composing American music art HATEFULLY demeaning and denigrating black or American girls, women and MOTHERS of African descent, as untrustworthy, less than human *itches, "thots" and "hoes" unworthy of being treated with basic human respect?

"Lamenting Multiple Baby Daddies"

TPP, I understand UNHEALTHY, potentially life scarring incompetent, dysfunctional or criminal parenting touches the lives of kids residing in EVERY single American community.

HOWEVER, I cannot and WILL NOT ignore the FACT that for more than thirty years significant numbers of apparent or admitted depressed, emotionally ill American urban story-TRUTH-tellers raised, nurtured and socialized by black or American teen and adult moms of African descent have been composing music art HATEFULLY demeaning and denigrating black or American females of African descent.

Something is DEFINITELY AMISS when for decades, from coast to coast, American music performers and significant numbers of American urban story-TRUTH-tellers, including Mr. Barack “My Brother’s Keeper” Obama & Mrs. Michelle "GIRL POWER" Obama's friends and WH guests, are HATEFULLY characterizing their moms, sisters, grandmas, daughters, aunts and nieces as less than human creatures and *hores undeserving of being treated with basic human respect.

TPP, I could understand a few American music performers hating-on females.

Though when large numbers of musically inclined black or American music makers of African descent are hating-on and denigrating females...evidently THERE IS A PROBLEM!

TPP, during a now-deleted November 2016 live conversation with 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) and sexual abuse victim Tommy Sotomayor, Dr. Oya Maat, Ph.D revealed Tommy shared with his viewers information about Child Abuse she was not aware of.

Focusing on the information Dr. Maat revealed about black or American of moms of African descent being the highest number of cases of reported Child Abusers, are you sad, disappointed and perhaps angry that just SIX PERCENT of America's population is responsible for our Nation's highest numbers of reported Child Abuse?

YouTube search terms: 'Dr Oya Maat Tommy Sotomayor CHILD ABUSE'

___
YouTube search terms: "Black women are destroying themselves and black men" ~BlacksUnited - Erika Published on Mar 7, 2014

___
"I agree that SINGLE MOTHERS are DESTROYING their sons." ~Neko Cheri

___
"BLACK MOTHERS CORRUPTING THEIR DAUGHTER'S" ~LadyMocha

"Young Mothers Are Poisoning the black community" ~LadyMocha

Young Mothers Are Poisoning the black community

TPP, beginning in the early 80s I spent the first twelve years of my police career as a uniform cop, robbery and homicide investigator serving young Child Abuse victims Christopher Wallace's and Shawn Carter's Brooklyn, NY neighborhoods.

I too have been in the homes of countless kids who THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, experienced a potentially life scarring medical disease known as Childhood Trauma.

Which is why I stand with child abuse victims and sharply criticize their mothers, in addition to sharing testimonial evidence offered by victims of Systemic and Generational black or African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect and Maltreatment, as well as folks witnessing child abusing women engaging in child harming behaviors.

My Mother's Whole Life Was Crime and Robbery

_Belinda Pittman-McGee Oprah Winfrey_02.jpg

gang members OPRAH.jpg

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Good. This will teach them. How dare those babies interrupt her by crying in the middle of updating her Facebook page. Besides, somebody has to make up for the failures of planned parenthood. Or do you want this baby to grow up too and cause you another $100000 in taxpayer expense from juvy to prison?

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Hello, TPP. Thanks for taking the time to reply.

I am curious to learn if you, as well as our peaceful, reasonably responsible American or foreign born neighbors, believe Ms. Jazzyslim intelligently offers a reasonable explanation why, for more than 30 years significant numbers of American urban story-TRUTH-tellers have been composing American music art HATEFULLY demeaning and denigrating black or American girls, women and MOTHERS of African descent, as untrustworthy, less than human *itches, "thots" and "hoes" unworthy of being treated with basic human respect?

"Lamenting Multiple Baby Daddies"

TPP, I understand UNHEALTHY, potentially life scarring incompetent, dysfunctional or criminal parenting touches the lives of kids residing in EVERY single American community.

HOWEVER, I cannot and WILL NOT ignore the FACT that for more than thirty years significant numbers of apparent or admitted depressed, emotionally ill American urban story-TRUTH-tellers raised, nurtured and socialized by black or American teen and adult moms of African descent have been composing music art HATEFULLY demeaning and denigrating black or American females of African descent.

Something is DEFINITELY AMISS when for decades, from coast to coast, American music performers and significant numbers of American urban story-TRUTH-tellers, including Mr. Barack “My Brother’s Keeper” Obama & Mrs. Michelle "GIRL POWER" Obama's friends and WH guests, are HATEFULLY characterizing their moms, sisters, grandmas, daughters, aunts and nieces as less than human creatures and *hores undeserving of being treated with basic human respect.

TPP, I could understand a few American music performers hating-on females.

Though when large numbers of musically inclined black or American music makers of African descent are hating-on and denigrating females...evidently THERE IS A PROBLEM!

TPP, during a now-deleted November 2016 live conversation with 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) and sexual abuse victim Tommy Sotomayor, Dr. Oya Maat, Ph.D revealed Tommy shared with his viewers information about Child Abuse she was not aware of.

Focusing on the information Dr. Maat revealed about black or American of moms of African descent being the highest number of cases of reported Child Abusers, are you sad, disappointed and perhaps angry that just SIX PERCENT of America's population is responsible for our Nation's highest numbers of reported Child Abuse?

YouTube search terms: 'Dr Oya Maat Tommy Sotomayor CHILD ABUSE'

___
YouTube search terms: "Black women are destroying themselves and black men" ~BlacksUnited - Erika Published on Mar 7, 2014

___
"I agree that SINGLE MOTHERS are DESTROYING their sons." ~Neko Cheri

___

"Young Mothers Are Poisoning the black community" ~LadyMocha

Young Mothers Are Poisoning the black community

TPP, beginning in the early 80s I spent the first twelve years of my police career as a uniform cop, robbery and homicide investigator serving young Child Abuse victims Christopher Wallace's and Shawn Carter's Brooklyn, NY neighborhoods.

I too have been in the homes of countless kids who THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, experienced a potentially life scarring medical disease known as Childhood Trauma.

Which is why I stand with child abuse victims and sharply criticize their mothers, in addition to sharing testimonial evidence offered by victims of Systemic and Generational black or African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect and Maltreatment, as well as folks witnessing child abusing women engaging in child harming behaviors.

My Mother's Whole Life Was Crime and Robbery

View attachment 231749

View attachment 231750

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

That is quite an unhinged rant! So you want to talk about music that sends a negative message, promotes violence and has a detrimental impact on children? How about this?

Spotify pulls white supremacist 'hate music' from platform

29906170001_5542042719001_5542023702001-vs.jpg

TheProgressivePatriot replied to Avery, "So you want to talk about music that sends a negative message, promotes violence and has a detrimental impact on children?"

No, TPP.

However, if you have one, I want to learn your theory explaining why prior to the 1980's virtually all black American music artists were composing music adoring, adulating, admiring, wooing, lamenting, loving and respecting black American girls and women.

Yet in the 1980's large numbers of black or African American music makers BEGAN composing music HATEFULLY denigrating black or American girls and women of African descent as less than human bitches and HOES or THOTS undeserving of being treated with basic human respect.

stevie wonder, shawn carter HATE.jpg

obama white house guests.jpg

Peace.
___

Last edited:
However, if you have one, I want to learn your theory explaining why prior to the 1980's virtually all black American music artists were composing music adoring, adulating, admiring, wooing, lamenting, loving and respecting black American girls and women.
What horseshit . The vast amount of music by blacks is , in fact produced by artists who compose music adoring, adulating, admiring, wooing, lamenting, loving and respecting black American girls and women. Are you familiar with, Anita Baker, Luther Vandross, Alicia Keys , Regina Bell, Chaka Chan and so many others? I think not . And what the fuck does this have to do with child abuse? Get a god damned grip Dude!!

"

____

Related Videos:

___

Peace.

I was with you right up until you went off the rails with the racist rant.

What horseshit . The vast amount of music by blacks is , in fact produced by artists who compose music adoring, adulating, admiring, wooing, lamenting, loving and respecting black American girls and women. Are you familiar with, Anita Baker, Luther Vandross, Alicia Keys , Regina Bell, Chaka Chan and so many others? I think not . And what the fuck does this have to do with child abuse? Get a god damned grip Dude!!

Hello, TPP.

Do you have a theory explaining why in the 1980's and beyond, large numbers of popular black or African American music makers BEGAN composing music HATEFULLY denigrating black or American girls and women of African descent as less than human bitches and HOES or THOTS undeserving of being treated with basic human respect?

anita baker nadine burke harris.png

_obama friends bitches hoes.jpg

Peace.

That is quite an unhinged rant!

Hello, TPP. Is this an unhinged rant?

This ADULT LANGUAGE, EXTREMELY NSFW video is filled with genuine human emotion and PAIN.

"Emotional Woman Wants Her 'TRIFLING SAVAGE' Black Sisters Destroyed!" ~Chyna Fox

Peace.
__
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*
__

Hello. The cop in me causes me to look deeper into the motivation for violently taking this infant's life.

Knowing many black American citizens harbor a deep hatred for white Americans, and many of my black American neighbors are raised and socialized to HATE white Americans for creating the "black struggle", I am wondering if the child's parents said or did something to trigger the apparent emotionally disturbed defendant's hate?

(Fast forward to 7:59 to skip Lady Mocha's introduction.)

THE INFANCY OF HATE_TUPAC.jpg

Peace.
___

Crepitus replied to Avery,
Yes, you are a racist.

http://u.cubeupload.com/AveryJ/NadineBurkeHarrisTRU.jpg (IMPLORE TRUMP)

Hello, Crepitus. I'd like to share with you...

How I Learned I Am A “Racist,” Ignorant, Slow-To-Evolve American Citizen, Much Like Donald Trump

In the early 80s I discovered significant numbers of my American neighbors asserted I am a Racist American citizen when I became a rookie cop assigned to serve the Brooklyn, NY neighborhoods where young Childhood Trauma (#ACEs) victims Christopher "Biggie Smalls" Wallace and Mr. Barack "My Brother's Keeper" WH guest and friend Shawn "Jay Z" Carter peddled life sapping drugs to their depressed neighbors, regardless of their self-harming neighbor's AGE, physical, emotional or MATERNAL condition. #AfeniShakur #ToyaGraham #GloriaDarden #FreddieGray

http://u.cubeupload.com/AveryJ/2fdSHAWNCARTERCHRISTOPH.jpg

Sadly, during this period of American societal and human evolution I learned significant numbers of my FELLOW AMERICAN CITIZENS adamantly believed, and often LOUDLY asserted I was a racist American citizen for simply wearing a blue uniform and walking along any one of Bedford Stuyvesant's residential streets.

Crepitus, the same RESIDENTIAL neighborhood streets where I, as well as many of my peaceful American neighbors and their children would regularly deal with emotional stresses, as well as FEARS for our personal, family's, neighbor's or co-worker's SAFETY, while counting the number of nearby or distant GUNSHOTS echoing through the community. #MurderedAmericanChildren, #JamylaBolden #LaylahPeterson #BillThao #DeEarlvionWhitley, #AyannaAllen, #JaQuailMansaw, #PaytonBenson, #TianaRicks, (not an inclusive list)

TYSHAWN LEE HOMICIDE.jpg

http://u.cubeupload.com/AveryJ/1jamylabolden2.jpg

Crepitus, after a while I got used to the illogical, hateful name calling.

Though I'm not sure I will ever get over REGULARLY witnessing the VIOLENCE as well as SU!CIDAL, HOMIC!DAL people and community harming behaviors 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims Shawn "Jay Z" Carter and his admitted depressed, suic!dal thinking friend "Biggie Smalls" proudly rap/speak about personally engaging in, or witnessing their emotionally ill friends and fellow GANG members engaging in. (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*)

http://u.cubeupload.com/AveryJ/bfobamacartermackmilli.jpg

Crepitus, sadly, I do not expect you to offer a cogent, intelligent reply, though I'll ask anyway:

IN ALL SERIOUSNESS, who is raising, nurturing and socializing perfectly healthy American newborns, maturing into apparent emotionally ill, violent, suic!dal, homic!dal thinking teen and adult gang-bangers and thugs (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) intentionally causing COMMUNITY FEAR & VIOLENCE, as well as TERRORIZING, gunning down, killing black or African American Babies and Elders, as well as impugning the image of our peaceful, responsible black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent?

http://u.cubeupload.com/AveryJ/cfeWilliamWillieCooperw.jpg

VIDEOS DEPICTING EMOTIONALLY ILL HOMICIDAL SUICIDAL YOUNG AMERICAN CITIZENS (age-restricted)

In my opinion, the APPARENT 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims appearing in these recordings UNKNOWINGLY are providing a disturbing symbol for America’s Culture of African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect & Maltreatment evolving from America’s oppressive, multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism.

Sadly, each of the apparent emotionally or mentally ill suicidal/homicidal thinking Americans (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) appearing in these horrifying recordings are exhibiting self, people and community harming behaviors that I, as well as a growing number of my responsible, caring American neighbors believe are impeding our responsible, peaceful black or American neighbors, friends and co-workers of African descent from fully experiencing the respect and equality all peaceful Americans have a right to enjoy.

Peace.

Only a monster would kill a baby like that

What horrible soul...

Good news is....they will pay for a very long time.....they will pay for what it feels like an Eternity

Forum List

Back