I'm sick of political Pardon's

palin-turkey.jpg

:lol: :lol:

The turkey was fucking innocent! The evidence used to convict was so circumstantial - even an idiot right wing DP lovin' whackjob could see that.

I thought you had to be guilty of a crime or under endictment...what bullshit trumped up charges did Holder file against this obviously innocent bird!!!

Typical liberal.

Obama had a 50# bird there, a nation full of starving kids and instead of doing something useful with it, he places the bird on public assistance!

Mike

The turkey was fucking innocent! The evidence used to convict was so circumstantial - even an idiot right wing DP lovin' whackjob could see that.

When it comes to turkey, do you favor the left wing, the right wing, or the breast?
I prefer those small, chessnut sized pieces of dark meat you get only by turning the turkey upside down and gouging them out of their cavities in the big bone.

What DO you call those things? My dad and I used to barter with them. I once sneaked into the kitchen as the turkey lay waiting to be carved, eased it over and got both pieces, eased it back down and waited patiently for my dad to explode upon discovering they were already gone....shouldn't have done that!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back