I'm sick of hearing about law-abiding gun owners

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Everybody in the country (except me of course) speeds and drives drunk and runs red lights. Three super-violent crimes that kill thousands of americans every year.

Since everyone is a criminal we need to allow ALL adult citizens to have guns. That's what the constitution says - "shall not be infringed".

Everybody in the country (except me of course) speeds and drives drunk and runs red lights. Three super-violent crimes that kill thousands of americans every year.

Since everyone is a criminal we need to allow ALL adult citizens to have guns. That's what the constitution says - "shall not be infringed".

You must drive at 5 miles an hour to avoid a speeding ticket, then. You are the menaces who cause road rage, aren't you?

I hate fucking slow drivers.

Why exactly is this lunatic so obsessed with the speed limit? Never in my life have I met anyone who cares or tries to make all the insinuations and connections this loony motherfuckers tries to make to the speed limit.

Why exactly is this lunatic so obsessed with the speed limit? Never in my life have I met anyone who cares or tries to make all the insinuations and connections this loony motherfuckers tries to make to the speed limit.

According to him you should:

Drive well under the speed limit
Never take your hands off the wheel
Not listen to the radio
Not have a front or back seat passenger
Not eat or drink while driving

Going on a road trip with him would probably result in my committing suicide.

Not listen to the radio

Be sure to NOT use a fire arm, must remain politically correct at all times.

Not listen to the radio

This psychosis has to have a frightening and utterly interesting origin. Like did his mother beat him when he was learning to drive? Did he wreck his car while he was getting road head and kill the prostitute? Did a corvette kill his mother and rape his father? I'm utterly fascinated now.

Not listen to the radio

This psychosis has to have a frightening and utterly interesting origin. Like did his mother beat him when he was learning to drive? Did he wreck his car while he was getting road head and kill the prostitute? Did a corvette kill his mother and rape his father? I'm utterly fascinated now.

There must be a reason why he's a paranoid freak, but he won't tell us what it is! I am dying to know!

There must be a reason why he's a paranoid freak, but he won't tell us what it is! I am dying to know!

In this world, if you ain't paranoid, you're crazy.

BTW - why don't you get a face transplant. HAHAHA. I love driving the loons ballistic.

Forum List

Back