I'm shocked- ex-reagan-adviser-fox-news-is-self-brainwashing-republicans-into-a-radical-fringe-party

You are a brainwashed functional MORON. Breaking for YOU: PP shooter was a hater dupe, every Obama "scandal" is pure Pubcrappe, ACA is working and helps YOU, GW is real, Booosh was a world catastrophe, we have the best economy in the world now, Fox/Rush/Heritage etc etc is bought off BS, not news.

Speaking of brainwashed functional MORONs. That would be you. Dem hater dupe.
I only hate RW lies, chump. See sig, last line. Tell me a lie I believe.

Dem hater dupe.
Can't tell me a Dem lie I believe while I can tell you MANY factual Pub lies you believe....do you know what a dupe IS? lol

What you call Dem lies are actually predictions that Pubs have screwed up (along with everything else) or just total bs...you and your party are a disgrace. See sig, last line. I don't hate, just pity you poor dupes...

Dem hater dupe.
Don't want to talk lies? I don't blame you...

it's self explanatory ..no further explanation is needed

translation: I'm too stupid and liberal to say why conservatives are for freedom is an false
asked and answered .
ed proves again he's not very bright.
translation: I'm too stupid and liberal to say why "conservatives are for freedom" is false even when conservatives have believed it for 2500 years.
180 degrees from truth. They've fought progress and justice and pandered to the rich forever.

it's self explanatory ..no further explanation is needed

translation: I'm too stupid and liberal to say why conservatives are for freedom is an false
asked and answered .
ed proves again he's not very bright.
translation: I'm too stupid and liberal to say why "conservatives are for freedom" is false even when conservatives have believed it for 2500 years.
180 degrees from truth. They've fought progress and justice and pandered to the rich forever.
if so why so afraid to present your best example??
what do you learn from your fear??
LOL. Try "states rights" NOW and Pubs deefending to the death Reaganist tax rates and a ridiculous min wage etc etc etc- You name it DUH.

12321118_1532515770402917_3642062698448927907_n.png

[states rights is ]Code for bigotry, greed, and injustice toward the poor, minorities, and the environment DUH.

and central govt rights is code for Hitler Stalin and Mao. See how totally stupid you are? You believe anything you are told which is typical of a GED student!!

[states rights is ]Code for bigotry, greed, and injustice toward the poor, minorities, and the environment DUH.

and central govt rights is code for Hitler Stalin and Mao. See how totally stupid you are? You believe anything you are told which is typical of a GED student!!

translation: As a liberal I'm too stupid to respond to what is not in my GED class

Not here, nutjob.

oh so our federal people here are superior???? See how stupid you are??

I wonder why our founders were so dumb as to strictly limit the powers of our central govt???
What could they have been thinking of except all of human history!!

Speaking of brainwashed functional MORONs. That would be you. Dem hater dupe.

Dem hater dupe.
Can't tell me a Dem lie I believe while I can tell you MANY factual Pub lies you believe....do you know what a dupe IS? lol

What you call Dem lies are actually predictions that Pubs have screwed up (along with everything else) or just total bs...you and your party are a disgrace. See sig, last line. I don't hate, just pity you poor dupes...

Dem hater dupe.

Dem hater dupe.

Dem hater dupe.

Dem hater dupe.

Dem hater dupe.
So tell me a lie I believe, dumbass dupe.

Dem hater dupe.

Dem hater dupe.

Dem hater dupe.
So tell me a lie I believe, dumbass dupe.

Dem hater dupe.

Ex-Reagan adviser: Fox News is ‘self-brainwashing’ Republicans into a radical fringe party

“Many conservatives live in a bubble where they watch only Fox News on television, they listen only to conservative talk radio — Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, many of the same people,” Bartlett told CNN’s Brian Stelter on Sunday. “When they go onto the Internet, they look at conservative websites like National Review, Newsmax, World Net Daily.”

“And so, they are completely in a universe in which they are hearing the same exact ideas, the same arguments, the same limited amount of data repeated over and over and over again. And that’s brainwashing.”

Very true. They continually sing to the choir--meaning they are only around other people that agree with them. They don't realize that they are the minority.

The Tea Party aka Establishment/Rino groupie's world is completely centered around Rush Limbaugh and other right wing talk radio--and of course FOX news. They know nothing else. They don't read anything either. If it didn't come out of a Right wing radio talk show or Fox News--it can't be true--LOL They don't watch any other news--it's right wing-right wing-right-wing. They also get on boards where the opinion is always centered around what they agree with. Everyone agrees with everyone else. If you try to debate them on an issue-that they don't agree with-you are immediately labeled a liberal/rino yourself, even if you're a conservative.

Now right wing radio & FOX News is going to cater to this group for ratings and those obscene profit breaks. So they will only promote the candidates that this group likes, and often without disclosing critical information about them. Like Donald Trump being a democrat. Or that Ted Cruz is too far right to get elected. They'll never hear that from one of them, so it's like they are being lead like Lambs to a slaughter on election night.

This is the world of a Tea Party member. And they will wake up the morning after Hillary Clinton wins, not having any idea what-so-ever of what just happened. They'll turn on the right wing talk show host, and they'll get help from the host on blowing their noses and wiping their tears, and then the process will start all over again. Only this time they'll be discussing what candidate they like in 4 years. Rush Limbaugh will go into his who's Establishment/Rino rhetoric, to keep them at a certain level of hysteria over the next few years, and of course Hillary Clinton will be on the main menu for the next 4 to 8 years. 4 years later, they'll do it all over again.

images

Last edited:

Forum List

Back