I'm shocked by some of the racist things going on at these rallies

ZZ4A604E16.jpg

Real geographic geniuses, too. :lol:

And I bet there's not a single drop of Spaniard blood coursing through his veins. :rolleyes:

ZZ4A604E16.jpg

And I bet there's not a single drop of Spaniard blood coursing through his veins. :rolleyes:

You meant Aztec, or Mayan, or Inca blood.

Spaniards come from Europe......

:eusa_whistle:

unless, you're being sarcastic......

Last edited:
  • Banned
Am I the only one that sees the same black liberation theology that came out in the sixities coming out in these groups now?

Anyway... didn't realize that Columbus "stole" both North and South America... and wasn't he Italian?

Damn Italians...

How'd he fit them on those little wooden ships?

Last edited:
Anyway... didn't realize that Columbus "stole" both North and South America... and wasn't he Italian?

Damn Italians...

How'd he fit them on those little wooden ships?

Actually, Columbus was an Italian Illegal Immigrant who crossed into Spain from Portugal to escape his Debt.

Am I the only one that sees the same black liberation theology that came out in the sixities coming out in these groups now?

sixties? black liberation stuff has been around in America since the fist black person was brought to America as a slave. All men yearn to be free.

but you might try looking up Marcus Garvey:eusa_whistle:

ZZ4A604E16.jpg

Ahh---but are they the descendents of the indigenous people of this hemisphere?

Yes--they are!!

And is it not American policy to return land to its rightful owners?

We do it with Israel! So yes!!

Should we vacate the continental United States within 48 hours or be arrested for illegal immigration.

Hell No! We stole Arizona, New Mexico, Texas and California FAIR AND SQUARE, and we don't want the Hispanics stealing it back!!.

ZZ4A604E16.jpg

Yes--they are!!

Should we vacate the continental United States within 48 hours or be arrested for illegal immigration.

Hell No! We stole Arizona, New Mexico, Texas and California FAIR AND SQUARE, and we don't want the Hispanics stealing it back!!.

are they the descendents of the indigenous people of this hemisphere? I doubt it.

hey are Jews the descendants of the indigenous people who lived in the Palestinian areas before the nomads took over?

Last edited:
ZZ4A604E16.jpg

Yes--they are!!

No, a good share of them have immigrant blood in them, just like all sorts of pasty fair skinned people.

There are all sorts of swarthy olive skinned Mediterranean types who immigrated to the Americas back in the day.

Nonetheless, that particular dumbbell his holding up a picture of two continents....Give ya odds he attended gubmint schools.

ZZ4A604E16.jpg

Yes--they are!!

No, a good share of them have immigrant blood in them, just like all sorts of pasty fair skinned people.

There are all sorts of swarthy olive skinned Mediterranean types who immigrated to the Americas back in the day.

Nonetheless, that particular dumbbell his holding up a picture of two continents....Give ya odds he attended gubmint schools.

yeah, and private charter schools are doing better?

I bet the kid knows it's two continents. he just looks at them as one. I bet the kid didn't even make the sign he's holding.

that said, the kid's an idiot because like the whining right in this country, he has own little world view of things

Yes--they are!!

yeah, and private charter schools are doing better?

I bet the kid knows it's two continents. he just looks at them as one. I bet the kid didn't even make the sign he's holding.

that said, the kid's an idiot because like the whining right in this country, he has own little world view of things

The key word to remember here is "kid".

He looks like 14 at the most 15.

Why not focus on the issue rather than attacking teenager's understanding of geography.

Why not focus on the issue rather than attacking teenager's understanding of geography.
Part of the issue is ignorant people shoving signs into the hands of even more ignorant people....i.e. Astroturf.

After all, you don't think that boy printed up and mounted that placard in his basement, do you?

Part of the issue is ignorant people shoving signs into the hands of even more ignorant people....i.e. Astroturf.

After all, you don't think that boy printed up and mounted that placard in his basement, do you?

Nope, sure don't.

I'd agree the stupid people who are out in the streets right now only makes shit worse.

Of course, that doesn't JUST apply to the stupid liberals either...

Forum List

Back