I'm sear.

"Nothing wrong with truth.
But also, nothing wrong with taking a position." Gen #20
Amen Gen!
I value the former, and valiantly defend the latter:
"I detest what you write, but I would give my life to make it possible for you to continue to write."

popularly paraphrased as:

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.
French philosopher François Marie Arouet, pen name Voltaire 1694 - 1778
I love concepts, and testing them in debate.

Greetings USMB's

I'm still a "one digit midget" here.

I'm interested in politics / current events.

I've been at various current events BBS since the previous millennium. I've been both moderator, and administrator.

I'm NOT a partisan. The standard I defend is truth, let the chips fall where they may.

I'm fascinated by interesting concepts, and enjoy learning from fellow posting members.
I try to make my posts worth reading; whether they present a perspective you share, or oppose.

And my tenure here is so brief, I haven't been able to figure out how to turn off those %$#@ smilies.

When I post:
5 : P M
I get
5:pM

I really, REALLY hate that!

I thought you meant you posted at 5: PM......like that was the only time you could be here....:)

My advice: Don't post 5: PM.
Welcome sear.....really curious as to what side you're not partisan in........:) Will have to wait and see your posts.

Welcome and enjoy yourself posting here.

Thanks Martex.
The two fora I post in most are the Current Events forum, and the Politics forum.

I'm not shy about my politics or principles. But I've gotten a lot of grief over labels; something I have little interest in squabbling about.
I'll hope to share / trade perspectives there.

And though I may not quite measure up in the "lady" department, I'm a "Cat Lady" too.

Thanks Martex.
The two fora I post in most are the Current Events forum, and the Politics forum.

I'm not shy about my politics or principles. But I've gotten a lot of grief over labels; something I have little interest in squabbling about.
I'll hope to share / trade perspectives there.

And though I may not quite measure up in the "lady" department, I'm a "Cat Lady" too.

Good to hear that........we have a Cat Lovers Thread so be sure and visit, and share pictures of your cats! :)

Greetings USMB's

I'm still a "one digit midget" here.

I'm interested in politics / current events.

I've been at various current events BBS since the previous millennium. I've been both moderator, and administrator.

I'm NOT a partisan. The standard I defend is truth, let the chips fall where they may.

I'm fascinated by interesting concepts, and enjoy learning from fellow posting members.
I try to make my posts worth reading; whether they present a perspective you share, or oppose.

And my tenure here is so brief, I haven't been able to figure out how to turn off those %$#@ smilies.

When I post:
5 : P M
I get
5:pM

I really, REALLY hate that!
:welcome:

Forum List

Back