I'm running for POTUS 2020

Google hanged drawn and quartered, if I become POTUS, that is what you will get. Remember the rule by decree amendment.:04:

#POTUS
still working on my presidential manifesto.....

Any whinebag limosine liberal will have a solar panel bolted to his/her head

All American citizens of the age of 18 shall undergo firearm safety training , and will be accountable for militia duty.

all the neocons will be given a ticker tape parade straight to the next troop transport headed out

All 501C3 qualifying churches can continue tax free,with faith based inititives provided they perform altar abortions by female priests

The national id system will be instituted, for the powers that be. all elected officials will be required to have microchips installed in their heads publicly accessible with 3gigs of e-mailable storage

DP advocates will be allowed their choice of execution, as long as they administer in via HBO prime time , hosted by Ed McMann in his star search persona

Touture will be leglaized, Hillary Clinton will be in charge of details @ Gitmo

prostitution, beastality, sodomy, adultery and poligamy will all be taxable

the homeless will all be allowed one day a year @1600 penn ave , the SS will just have to cope....

John Stewart will be the white house press speaker, Ann Coulter will be given a front row seat

The IRS will produce understandable tax codes, and have the one potatoe, two potaoe song for hold music

The educational system's supervisory union(s) employees will be repetitively tested for ADD with electrodes on their genitals , a sliding scale salary shall be applied to scores....choice of voltage via attending parents of attendee students....

Pentagon employees will all be tested for drug use, those that produce a unclean test will be reprimanded and summarily sent to the Afghan front for reeducation

Anyone caught listening to Rush ,Moore, will be chained to a goat for a month..... the assilant shall be unchained in the event s/he confirms the goat makes more sense than in under said time

Any public service office shall become a draft style lottery system, candidates can choose their party of choice , term limits shall be a sole tenure event

Sick Americans will be given free busrides to the Canadian border ,some quick dialect training, and a pair of muclucs....

#POTUS

All American citizens of the age of 18 shall undergo firearm safety training , and will be accountable for militia duty.

all the neocons will be given a ticker tape parade straight to the next troop transport headed out

All 501C3 qualifying churches can continue tax free,with faith based inititives provided they perform altar abortions by female priests

The national id system will be instituted, for the powers that be. all elected officials will be required to have microchips installed in their heads publicly accessible with 3gigs of e-mailable storage

DP advocates will be allowed their choice of execution, as long as they administer in via HBO prime time , hosted by Ed McMann in his star search persona

the homeless will all be allowed one day a year @1600 penn ave , the SS will just have to cope....

John Stewart will be the white house press speaker, Ann Coulter will be given a front row seat

The IRS will produce understandable tax codes, and have the one potatoe, two potaoe song for hold music

The educational system's supervisory union(s) employees will be repetitively tested for ADD with electrodes on their genitals , a sliding scale salary shall be applied to scores....choice of voltage via attending parents of attendee students....

Pentagon employees will all be tested for drug use, those that produce a unclean test will be reprimanded and summarily sent to the Afghan front for reeducation

Anyone caught listening to Rush ,Moore, will be chained to a goat for a month..... the assilant shall be unchained in the event s/he confirms the goat makes more sense than in under said time

Any public service office shall become a draft style lottery system, candidates can choose their party of choice , term limits shall be a sole tenure event

Sick Americans will be given free busrides to the Canadian border ,some quick dialect training, and a pair of muclucs....
#POTUS

I'm running as an independent write in candidate. My slogans include THE TRUTH IS WHAT I SAY IT IS!!! YOU EARN IT, I SPEND IT! ME 1ST! WHAT'S MINE IS MINE. WHAT'S YOURS IS MINE! IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, VOTE FOR SOMEBODY ELSE!!!!

IF ELECTED I WILL NOT SERVE UNLESS THE CONSTITUTION IS AMENDED TO LET ME PERSONALLY RULE BY DECREE BEFORE INAUGUARATION DAY.

Anybody know a more honest candidate?:5_1_12024:

An honest independent candidate would know it's a waste of time. Without the name of Republican or Democrat against your name, the people have been trained to ignore.

Me "wasting my time' has nothing to do with anything. Did I say I actually expect to be elected? Do you ever notice all the minor party candidates running for POTUS every time?
Are they all delusional?

I'm running as an independent write in candidate. My slogans include THE TRUTH IS WHAT I SAY IT IS!!! YOU EARN IT, I SPEND IT! ME 1ST! WHAT'S MINE IS MINE. WHAT'S YOURS IS MINE! IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, VOTE FOR SOMEBODY ELSE!!!!

IF ELECTED I WILL NOT SERVE UNLESS THE CONSTITUTION IS AMENDED TO LET ME PERSONALLY RULE BY DECREE BEFORE INAUGUARATION DAY.

Anybody know a more honest candidate?:5_1_12024:

An honest independent candidate would know it's a waste of time. Without the name of Republican or Democrat against your name, the people have been trained to ignore.

Me "wasting my time' has nothing to do with anything. Did I say I actually expect to be elected? Do you ever notice all the minor party candidates running for POTUS every time?
Are they all delusional?

You want to change things? Proportional Representation is the ONLY way. If you were to stand on such a ticket and make people understand this, you might have an impact on US politics. Beyond that you'll be like all the other third party candidates no one has ever heard of.

Forum List

Back