I'm really tiring of media garbage

Bass v 2.0

Biblical Warrior For God.
Jun 16, 2008
Pennsylvania
I'm so sick of media gossip tabloid crap, what new hairstyle some celebrity has, what they wore on the red carpet, what new house they and the incessant promotion of sinful lifestyles with crap like this:

1295294410_elton-furnish-290.jpg

What a sickening abomination. Whatever happened to *REAL* news about things that really affect people and represent the common everyday person, its as if we don't exist and or are not important.

I'm so sick of media gossip tabloid crap, what new hairstyle some celebrity has, what they wore on the red carpet, what new house they and the incessant promotion of sinful lifestyles with crap like this:

What a sickening abomination. Whatever happened to *REAL* news about things that really affect people and represent the common everyday person, its as if we don't exist and or are not important.

It is called the Dumbing Down of America ~ Although your example is an Entertainment magazine.:lol:

It is called the Dumbing Down of America ~ Although your example is an Entertainment magazine.:lol:
It's all part of the plan and comes in many forms of distraction. It all depends on what the person likes.

The solution is really quite simple. Stop reading tabloid type media. Even a simpleton like you should be able to understand that. :cuckoo:

The solution is really quite simple. Stop reading tabloid type media. Even a simpleton like you should be able to understand that. :cuckoo:

Seriously, Bass, you complain that Us Weekly isn't 'real' news? Should all media be news with no entertainment allowed?

Last edited:

Seriously, you complain that Us Weekly isn't 'real' news? Should all media be news with no entertainment allowed?

Erm, I didn't. Are you responding to the wrong person? :eusa_eh:

Tabloid media accounts for most of what is the media in today's world, how else would useless tramps like Kim Kardashian be famous without it? What has she really done exactly screw a bunch of people and where tight clothes?

I would rather read about a celebrity's new baby, or see an actress walk down the red carpet in a stunning gown or see a handsome gent showing his pearly whites for the camera- than to hear/watch stories of beaten children who have been left alone and abandoned, and girls getting raped or people getting mugged over petty stuff, such as a pair of shoes or being robbed for $11. That kind of shit makes me sick. So a little happy news is good to hear/read about :)

Tabloid media accounts for most of what is the media in today's world, how else would useless tramps like Kim Kardashian be famous without it? What has she really done exactly screw a bunch of people and where tight clothes?

da Bass has a point here folks.
Look at the popular mags that sell, People, US, National Enquire, et al......

Look at the popular shows that people watch, The Donalds Show, All of those Fake Housewife shows, the Reality shows with B, C and D list stars, even Dancing with the Stars and crap like that.
Now people even do stuff so they will GET a reality show.......thinking if it's stupid enough, America will 'buy it."

The Sheeple want it, keep buying and watching it, so they keep making it.

And then these people, be it kids, teens or adults, think this is what they want THEIR life to be like.

So why be such a weenie about it? Call the police and let them know someone's been holding a gun to your head in order to get you to read such tripe. Who knows...maybe they'll even do a story about you too.

So why be such a weenie about it? Call the police and let them know someone's been holding a gun to your head in order to get you to read such tripe. Who knows...maybe they'll even do a story about you too.

hahahahahaa!

Yeah, me thinks da Bass doesn't like THIS article, since it's focused on a Gay Family.

If it was about The Fresh Prince of Bel air, I doubt he'd be complaining! :D

Bass is right!

Hell, you can't even get a hard copy of the Weekly World News anymore!

weeklyworldnewscovers.jpg

Those are the BOMB~ :clap2:

OH! Redneck Vampire attacks Trailer Park! So American Cowboy DOES have a part time job after all!

Does anyone actually believe all that stuff they see on the tabloids and magazines??
You do have so many:
People
Star
OK Weekly
Lifestyle
Globe
National Enquirer
Examiner
The Sun
and the ever popular, World Weekly ~Lmao~

I see them all around the check-out lanes, but there is only one magazine I read and look at, and the only one I trust to be the real stuff inside, and that's People Magazine.
Sure it's mostly about celebrities, but on occasion it has some great stories about us ordinary folk :)

Forum List

Back