I'm really proud of the republican congressman of our district!

According to some, you party's nominee is a RINO...which is interesting and strange and speaks volumes about the state of party politics in this nation.

I would agree, he is a RINO. He was almost my last pick on the list of candidates. But a RINO is still 1000 times better than an outright Marxist thug.

According to some, you party's nominee is a RINO...which is interesting and strange and speaks volumes about the state of party politics in this nation.

I would agree, he is a RINO. He was almost my last pick on the list of candidates. But a RINO is still 1000 times better than an outright Marxist thug.

The principles of the conservatives here are certainly flexible I guess. I LOVE IT.

Just curious...if Romney gets in, will you see the logic of raising the debt ceiling then?

LOL! Well, glad to see you're an objective, independent thinker!

I tell ya; the best comedy writers in the world couldn't come up with funnier shit than the brain-dead GOP posters on this board.

The irony of you lauging at other posters is excrutiating.

Not anywhere near as funny as your belief that either one of these political parties gives a rats ass about you or me and your belief that the GOP has zero blame for anything. Your cartoonish take on issues is always a source of your self humiliation, I'm sure, but usually it isn't THIS funny.

LOL! Well, glad to see you're an objective, independent thinker!

I tell ya; the best comedy writers in the world couldn't come up with funnier shit than the brain-dead GOP posters on this board.

The irony of you lauging at other posters is excrutiating.

Well what have you ever posted that was of substance? I mean, basically you come into every thread just slinging petty insults at people who at least have enough balls to put forth opinions on topics. Or you come in a whine about how evil the Dems are.
But anything of substance? Nah.

That sound you hear is the TEA party priming their sights. Those five republicans who voted with the Democrats are on borrowed time I'm afraid.

Surprised he did that before the primary. Does he have any TP opposition? He may have realized it's too late for them to get anything together.

The OP title is a bit misleading; these are Senators. I'm guessing the 5 that voted the way they did on the bill are not in the 1/3 up for re-election in 2012 or have already had their primary. It would be a fun exercise to check out.

Lets look at that:

Here are the 5 GOP senators whose names I want in the Dead Pool when the TEA party decides to weaken their own stand:

Collins of Maine. Elected in 08; will be around until 2014. They'll get her then.
Brown of Mass. Surprising vote; former GOP sweetheart, Playgirl Centerfold model. Daughters available. So much for that legend.
Heller of Nevada. Already on the November Ballott. The TEA party won't have a crack at him until 2018 unless they want to back a Democrat who will be opposing him in November.
Snowe of Maine: Retiring in November. The TEA party will have to save their blood lust for someone else
Paul of Kentucky Interesting....supposedly a TEA party installation into the Senate. I guess the dog you feed the most is the one who bites you. He must have been confused as to what his marching orders are/were. That will be interesting. He's up in 2016. There is no information on his website about his rejection of Ryan's budget.

Interesting thing about the Senator from Kensucky...he introduced a budget in the Senate; it lost even worse; 16-83. It turns out that R's and D's can agree on something; Rand Paul is a moron.

The general public in those districts won't remember any of this shit come 14 or 16

Good for him
:clap:
That whole "Obama's budget" bullshit was just that.
:cool:

he voted against PAUL RYAN'S BS budget, too...

so try getting the partisan out sometimes. ;)

My GOP Congressman does as the party orders every time. His emails & newsletters are filled with his obedient acts for the party leadership; he is so entrenched in his seat, a bulldozer could not get him out.

Good for him
:clap:
That whole "Obama's budget" bullshit was just that.
:cool:

he voted against PAUL RYAN'S BS budget, too...

so try getting the partisan out sometimes. ;)

My GOP Congressman does as the party orders every time. His emails & newsletters are filled with his obedient acts for the party leadership; he is so entrenched in his seat, a bulldozer could not get him out.

Make the idea of term limits seem pretty appealing, doesn't it?

Surprised he did that before the primary. Does he have any TP opposition? He may have realized it's too late for them to get anything together.

The OP title is a bit misleading; these are Senators. I'm guessing the 5 that voted the way they did on the bill are not in the 1/3 up for re-election in 2012 or have already had their primary. It would be a fun exercise to check out.

Lets look at that:

Here are the 5 GOP senators whose names I want in the Dead Pool when the TEA party decides to weaken their own stand:

Collins of Maine. Elected in 08; will be around until 2014. They'll get her then.
Brown of Mass. Surprising vote; former GOP sweetheart, Playgirl Centerfold model. Daughters available. So much for that legend.
Heller of Nevada. Already on the November Ballott. The TEA party won't have a crack at him until 2018 unless they want to back a Democrat who will be opposing him in November.
Snowe of Maine: Retiring in November. The TEA party will have to save their blood lust for someone else
Paul of Kentucky Interesting....supposedly a TEA party installation into the Senate. I guess the dog you feed the most is the one who bites you. He must have been confused as to what his marching orders are/were. That will be interesting. He's up in 2016. There is no information on his website about his rejection of Ryan's budget.

Interesting thing about the Senator from Kensucky...he introduced a budget in the Senate; it lost even worse; 16-83. It turns out that R's and D's can agree on something; Rand Paul is a moron.

The general public in those districts won't remember any of this shit come 14 or 16

The public will be reminded by the TEA party and you'll likely see some Christine O'Donnell or Sharon Angle type drummed up to run against these men and women. The guy who is the republican nominee in Indiana (he beat Dick Lugar--that sounds obscene when you think about it)....actually came out and said we need more partisanship. Indiana may well regret their votes of earlier this month.

Forum List

Back