I'm really getting tired of Indians

No, i didn't know that MM.....wtf?????

~S~

If I'm not misaken, they also sell the business to a relative after 7 years, then after those 7 years they go back home to India and the relative who buys the business gets the same perk all over again. Then after 7 more years that relative sells the business to a different relative, then goes back home, and the process keeps repeating over and over again.

I think that's how it is, someone can correct me if I'm mistaken.

That's exactly what I know. It's "Fuck Whitey with Indians" is what it is.

AFAIK, that policy is still in place.

I wonder if the one where they section 8 people into million dollar homes and taxpayers pick up the tab is still in place.

Obama crafted that one. If there was some investigative reporting, one might could find out.

You're suggesting there's this loan scheme that applies only to Indians?

Link then?

STFU, you know damn well better than that. It applies equally to all dune coons from terrorist countries as well as Indians.

Then why did you just characterize it as an Indian thing, if you knew better?

It's 50/50 Indians or migrants from terrorist countries.

The ones at a nearby store packed up and left the day after 9/11/2001 after being seen celebrating the plane hits to the WTC by locals. Never to return.

If I'm not misaken, they also sell the business to a relative after 7 years, then after those 7 years they go back home to India and the relative who buys the business gets the same perk all over again. Then after 7 more years that relative sells the business to a different relative, then goes back home, and the process keeps repeating over and over again.

I think that's how it is, someone can correct me if I'm mistaken.

I wonder if the one where they section 8 people into million dollar homes and taxpayers pick up the tab is still in place.

Obama crafted that one. If there was some investigative reporting, one might could find out.

Link then?

STFU, you know damn well better than that. It applies equally to all dune coons from terrorist countries as well as Indians.

The ones at a nearby store packed up and left the day after 9/11/2001 after being seen celebrating the plane hits to the WTC by locals. Never to return.

Cool story bruh. Derivative though.

Reminds me of a real event that actually happened though. Mona's Restaurant in New Orleans, torched by arsonists at that time. Because they serve Middle Eastern food.

The price of mob ignorance.

The local community who love the place pooled together and helped them recover. The price of community.

Link then?

Reminds me of a real event that actually happened though. Mona's Restaurant in New Orleans, torched by arsonists at that time. Because they serve Middle Eastern food.

The local community who love the place pooled together and helped them recover. The price of community.

They were seen celebrating planes hitting the WTC on 9/11 you leftist douchebag.

May have even been involved. Fuck You.

Link then?

They were seen celebrating planes hitting the WTC on 9/11 you leftist douchebag.

Wait wait don't tell me. "Thousands and thousands were dancing on rooftops" amirite?

So no--- fuck YOU.

The sweet part about it at this point is I don't have a congenital nerve disorder so you can't mock the truth by gyrating around like a retard.

Wait wait don't tell me. "Thousands and thousands were dancing on rooftops" amirite?

So no--- fuck YOU.

The sweet part about it at this point is I don't have a congenital nerve disorder so you can't mock the truth by gyrating around like a retard.

I have no idea about that, I was working that day, but the guys at the store were. What you do have, is a terminal case of head-up-the-ass.

The males especially. Mainly the males. Sometimes I just wanna yank that little peckerhead right up. Know what I mean?

All of my banks are American call centers, except for whenever I have to call PayPal. I guess that's not a bank, but sometimes I have to use it just because some people only get paid that way.

Mainly real world experiences, though. Like at a Indian owned store. The one I went to the other day I needed AAA batteries for a flashlight. But they didn't have any. Do you know why? Because they wanted to sell all of their AA batteries first. What? And they're bossy little pricks, too. I hate em. lol.

Like I said, though, it's mainly the males.
At first i thought you meant American Indians, but then i realized you werent when you started talking about them having jobs and owning stores.

Mainly real world experiences, though. Like at a Indian owned store. The one I went to the other day I needed AAA batteries for a flashlight. But they didn't have any. Do you know why? Because they wanted to sell all of their AA batteries first. What? And they're bossy little pricks, too. I hate em. lol.

More than two decades ago when I moved to my community, I became friends with a younger Pakistani immigrant, who with his older brother just opened a small convenience store around the corner.

The first time I met him I warmed up to younger brother, who in time I learned always wore the same friendly smile. Except when a local druggie tried to break into his store a few years back, though as we watched the surveillance tape of the knucklehead exhausting himself unsuccessfully attempting to break in, he did smile.

Over the past 20 years both men have built families right here in the community where they provide a vital service to lottery junkies, smokers and dad's or moms having to run out of the house after forgetting to bring home a gallon of milk or bottle of Pepsi.

My Pakistani immigrant friends and their wives work long hours, offering friendly service, establishing a favorable image allowing them to open a second $money making store$ one mile down the road.

They are living their American dream and I could not be happier for them.

A few weeks ago I park in front of a party favors business adjacent to a Korean immigrant owned bagel shop where I enjoy bacon and eggs, often prepared by a Salvadorian woman always wearing a smile.

As I'm exiting the bagel shop picking a bacon bits from my teeth, I notice a woman wearing traditional Indian garb, sweeping the walk in front of her party favors store. Sweeping is not a common sight in my neighborhood, at least not common to me.

I smiled, tipped my B-Ball cap to her, commenting, "Now I know why this walkway is always so clean."

She smiled back, replying, "Every morning and night I sweep. No one else will do it," she laughed.

That's how I like my days to go, peppered with smiles and laughter.

I've learned it's fairly easy to accomplish by wearing a smile, even if I'm not in the mood to smile.

Sorry you had a bad experience with a fellow human, not all of us are at our best 24/7.

Peace.

Last edited:
The males especially. Mainly the males. Sometimes I just wanna yank that little peckerhead right up. Know what I mean?

All of my banks are American call centers, except for whenever I have to call PayPal. I guess that's not a bank, but sometimes I have to use it just because some people only get paid that way.

Nah, most arrogant, unlikable doctor I ever had was an Indian female. It's a caste thing.

That's interesting -- the most arrogant unlikable doctor I ever had was Vietnamese, while the most gentle, wise, helpful doctor I ever had was also Vietnamese. Never thought about that until now but if I were a Composition Fallacist I'd have a real dilemma.

Speaking of call centers, to add insult to injury is when you get a fucking telemarketer call and they've got such a thick Indian accent it is all you can do to figure out that they are trying to sell you something.
I think that is the only time I cussed at a telemarketer. I shouldn't have but goddam...

What pisses me off far more than that is the robot answerer that says "to continue in English, press 1". I scream YOU JUST SAID THAT IN ENGLISH and slam down the phone.

Robots ---- now there's a race I can hate. :death:
I believe I was just refuting that the rudest Indians are men. Female Indians can also be incredibly rude. The whole "argument" was based on personal experience, so I don't think what I did by adding another personal experience was ....
whatever you called it.

However, for the record, I don't make broad assumptions about how an Indian behaves based on nationality. I have observed that they are frequently short, though.

Link then?

That's a sad story. Man o man, we're an ignorant bunch sometimes. Glad the community helped them rebuild and I hope some of those bigots accidentally ended up eating a really hot curry thinking it was gumbo.

Nah, most arrogant, unlikable doctor I ever had was an Indian female. It's a caste thing.

That's interesting -- the most arrogant unlikable doctor I ever had was Vietnamese, while the most gentle, wise, helpful doctor I ever had was also Vietnamese. Never thought about that until now but if I were a Composition Fallacist I'd have a real dilemma.

Speaking of call centers, to add insult to injury is when you get a fucking telemarketer call and they've got such a thick Indian accent it is all you can do to figure out that they are trying to sell you something.
I think that is the only time I cussed at a telemarketer. I shouldn't have but goddam...

What pisses me off far more than that is the robot answerer that says "to continue in English, press 1". I scream YOU JUST SAID THAT IN ENGLISH and slam down the phone.

Robots ---- now there's a race I can hate. :death:
I believe I was just refuting that the rudest Indians are men. Female Indians can also be incredibly rude. The whole "argument" was based on personal experience, so I don't think what I did by adding another personal experience was ....
whatever you called it.

However, for the record, I don't make broad assumptions about how an Indian behaves based on nationality. I have observed that they are frequently short, though.

Wasn't taking issue with your experience, I'm simply noting, thinking about it for the first time, that it happens that both doctor extremes in my experience were the same ethnicity (and both men) so from that I get nothing to base a Vietnamese generalization on. That's to contrast with the OP who seems to base the shitheadedness of his local convenience store owner on his race --- as if a different Indian storekeeper would be incapable of any other attitude..

In my case looking back these two doctors were the only Vietnamese doctors I ever went to, and I can't recall which one came first, but it never occurred to me to think "this doctor was great because he's Vietnamese" or "that doctor was an asshole because he was Vietnamese". I don't see the connection.

Last edited:

Link then?

That's a sad story. Man o man, we're an ignorant bunch sometimes. Glad the community helped them rebuild and I hope some of those bigots accidentally ended up eating a really hot curry thinking it was gumbo.

I see it as yet another example of critical thinking skills, department of lack thereof. These arsonists went out with their mob mentality looking for "Ay-rabs" based on hair-on-fire emotional basketcase punditry and never bothered to look under the surface to see what it was. Knee Jerks.

The sweet part is how the locals came together in their support. It's a way of saying "that wasn't us, we know better".

It's exactly why I'm always railing about that whole lynch mob mentality.

Forum List

Back