I'm proud to be part of the 'Silent Majority'

[QUOTEOtherwise, I figure it's about as relevant as whether or not Obama wears an American flag lapel pin.][/QUOTE]

It can be just one of many things we look at. I know they will be checking out Obama's underwear at some time, so why not anticipate and get as much as we can on McCain?

I don't want to lose this to McCain because they are better at swiftboating again.

[QUOTEOtherwise, I figure it's about as relevant as whether or not Obama wears an American flag lapel pin.]

It can be just one of many things we look at. I know they will be checking out Obama's underwear at some time, so why not anticipate and get as much as we can on McCain?

I don't want to lose this to McCain because they are better at swiftboating again.[/QUOTE]

In other words it IS ok to attack fellow service members but only if YOU think it is ok. Got it.

Since most flag pins are made in China maybe Obama is the real patriot, he refuses to support a communist country that does not value individual freedom.

In other words it IS ok to attack fellow service members but only if YOU think it is ok. Got it.

What the fuck does that mean? Somewhere you logic died and your brain went south when it comes to politics.

I guess it's okay for you to attack Kerry?:eusa_think:

You become more and more difficult to decipher. Were you one of the Code Talkers?:eusa_whistle:

Gunny, if he said that I wouldn't vote for him. He didn't say it. It was one of those so called satires that in this case a right wing blogger started probably knowing it would morph into a real speech.

OBAMA NEVER SAID THAT. READ THE TEXT I POSTED OF HIS REAL SPEECH ABOUT WEARING THE FLAG.

((Obama Explains National Anthem Stance

Hot on the heels of his explanation for why he no longer wears a flag pin, presidential candidate Senator Barack Obama was forced to explain why he doesn’t follow protocol when the National Anthem is played.
According to the United States Code, Title 36, Chapter 10, Sec. 171, During rendition of the national anthem when the flag is displayed, all present except those in uniform are expected to stand at attention facing the flag with the right hand over the heart.

“As I’ve said about the flag pin, I don’t want to be perceived as taking sides,” Obama said. “There are a lot of people in the world to whom the American flag is a symbol of oppression. And the anthem itself conveys a war-like message. You know, the bombs bursting in air and all. It should be swapped for something less parochial and less bellicose. I like the song ‘I’d Like to Teach the World to Sing.’ If that were our anthem, then I might salute it.”))

At the bottom of the page

http://www.azconservative.org/Semmens118.htm

Bad form, dude ... if you have to make shit up to attack him, you don't have much of a case.

((Obama Explains National Anthem Stance

Hot on the heels of his explanation for why he no longer wears a flag pin, presidential candidate Senator Barack Obama was forced to explain why he doesn’t follow protocol when the National Anthem is played.
According to the United States Code, Title 36, Chapter 10, Sec. 171, During rendition of the national anthem when the flag is displayed, all present except those in uniform are expected to stand at attention facing the flag with the right hand over the heart.

“As I’ve said about the flag pin, I don’t want to be perceived as taking sides,” Obama said. “There are a lot of people in the world to whom the American flag is a symbol of oppression. And the anthem itself conveys a war-like message. You know, the bombs bursting in air and all. It should be swapped for something less parochial and less bellicose. I like the song ‘I’d Like to Teach the World to Sing.’ If that were our anthem, then I might salute it.”))

At the bottom of the page

http://www.azconservative.org/Semmens118.htm

Got some of this from email:

I'm proud to be part of the 'Silent Majority'

I realize some of those from the Vietnam era may take offense, but there are more of the old timers of the previous eras who served there along with you are proud to wear the symbol of the flag and salute and repeat the Pledge of Allegiance.

They are the SILENT MAJORITY with tears in their eyes!
.....And, they FUCKED-UP.....

....BIG TIME!!!!!

"If the current state of concern transforms into a larger, enveloping blame game, Fox News chairman Ailes ought be a looming target. True, conservatives in recent years have shown virtually no interest in critiquing, let alone trying to rein in, Ailes' empire. Still, it's becoming increasingly clear that Fox's programming and the radical, fear-based agenda it's setting for Republicans is now doing lasting damage to the Grand Old Party."​

Way to GO....

TEABAGGERS!!!!!!!

529.gif
528.gif

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

January 26, 2012

"Wannabe kingmaker Roger Ailes is facing an open revolt.

More and more despondent conservatives are expressing alarm over the unfolding Republican primary season and what they see as the party's dwindling chances of defeating President Obama in November. Spooked at the general elections prospects facing frontrunners Mitt Romney and Newt Gingrich (especially Gingrich), members of the so-called Republican Establishment seem to want to reboot the election season and try their nominating luck again."

520.gif

:party:

:woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo:

825.gif

Forum List

Back