I'm proud of my country, warts and all..

Sallow

The Big Bad Wolf.
Oct 4, 2010
New York City
Unlike some..I think we live in the most extraordinary country in the world..and in history. And while it may have been involved in some dark moments..on the whole this country is a testament to the good in mankind and the strive for a more perfect way of governance. It may not get it right all the time..but it tries like heck to make up for past mistakes.

It's great to be an American..and live in America.

Unlike some..I think we live in the most extraordinary country in the world..and in history. And while it may have been involved in some dark moments..on the whole this country is a testament to the good in mankind and the strive for a more perfect way of governance. It may not get it right all the time..but it tries like heck to make up for past mistakes.

So true, I am grateful. :clap2:

How did you get warts? that's just nasty.

I will be proud of my country if it shows the intelligence and sense to remove the vile insect from the office of the president.

He's been kissing frogs in the UE offices.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvGalQ1YdcI]Shocking Comment By MICHELLE OBAMA Proud of Country! - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvGalQ1YdcI]Shocking Comment By MICHELLE OBAMA Proud of Country! - YouTube[/ame]

that's what happens when you're indoctrinated with hate Michelle.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwQWuQVE6sw]BARACK OBAMA Pastor ANTI-AMERICAN Rev Jeremiah Wright Racism - YouTube[/ame]

I can accurately speculate that you reached this "epiphany" or "conclusion" from November of 1992 to January of 2001, lost it, then regained it in November of 2008.

Reading the words of professional liars and hypocrites make me want to take hour-long showers.

it gets nastier

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOiBsHU7W_c]Anal Warts Embarrassing Bodies .flv - YouTube[/ame]

Good try Swallow.

I, for one, dont buy into that uber-patriotic idea of "I'm proud of my country no matter what (especially if a Dem is in office)".

I believe in tough love. And DAMN our country needs a bit of that right now. If you hold the idea that you'll be proud of yours no matter what, no matter what it does or how it acts, then you're a moron.

it gets nastier

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOiBsHU7W_c]Anal Warts Embarrassing Bodies .flv - YouTube[/ame]

poor old brits

I can accurately speculate that you reached this "epiphany" or "conclusion" from November of 1992 to January of 2001, lost it, then regained it in November of 2008.

Reading the words of professional liars and hypocrites make me want to take hour-long showers.

Naw.

And if you need a professional liar and/or hypocrite..find your nearest mirror.

Good try Swallow.

I, for one, dont buy into that uber-patriotic idea of "I'm proud of my country no matter what (especially if a Dem is in office)".

I believe in tough love. And DAMN our country needs a bit of that right now. If you hold the idea that you'll be proud of yours no matter what, no matter what it does or how it acts, then you're a moron.

Oh fuck off faggot.

Wanting to swallow the jiz of men..makes you gay..you know that?

He's been kissing frogs in the UE offices.

no arabs...which explains the anal warts too

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRhDzpJV2TM]Brokeback Bush: thetruth.7p.com - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back