CDZ I'm Pro White

I think each of us would be better off considering a person's character to be more important than their race or ethnicity. IOW, good people come in all colors and backgrounds. So do assholes. Do not dismiss a good person or accept an asshole based on race, that would be pretty stupid.
True there are Asshole in every race but some race have very bad culture like the Arab who don't respect woman for start.

no fundamentalists of any stripe respect women.
Ha, for you,it is OK the way the Arabs treat women?
Where did I say that? I said all Fundies treat women horribly.
Yes, but I speak about the arabs so are they assholes or not with women?

I said all Fundies treat women horribly.
combinedscaleandsanctionofrape20113.png

I think each of us would be better off considering a person's character to be more important than their race or ethnicity. IOW, good people come in all colors and backgrounds. So do assholes. Do not dismiss a good person or accept an asshole based on race, that would be pretty stupid.
True there are Asshole in every race but some race have very bad culture like the Arab who don't respect woman for start.

all fundies are horrible to women.

You do not answer the question I do not speak about religion but the Arabs

and I don't have to play your game. a point was made and I responded the way I chose.

and I don't have to play your game. a point was made and I responded the way I chose.
Because you know it is true.

I'm pro White, the same way blacks are pro black and Hispanics are pro Hispanic

Am I wrong?
Sorry, historians will still look at you as a supremacist puke.
Without White folks, there will be no Historians in the future

Tank, consider a longer term outlook.

Folks from the Middle East and China between 550 AD and a thousand years later probably looked and thought the lands west of Constantinople were filled with folks who were on the way backwards dismantling aqueducts and executing people who thought the earth orbited the sun.

Were white folks inferior then? Sort of, but apparently it was a short term political problem.

White folks did pretty good for the 600 - 800 years before that. Well, not most white folks. The minority of white people, nevermind, at least the sort of white folks who lived in Italy and Greece before them did. You know, Italian is the next thing before black I have heard from "whiter" folks.

Before that though Egyptians and Chinese no doubt laughed at the Europeans. Heck, the Romans of Caesars time considered the white folk north of them to be barbarians. Can't say them whities recorded their history well. Maybe the "next worst thing to black" Italians were better genetically?

So these things come and go. Thank our lucky stars we were born in one of the better off places on the planet right now.

I'm pro White, the same way blacks are pro black and Hispanics are pro Hispanic

Am I wrong?
Sorry, historians will still look at you as a supremacist puke.
Without White folks, there will be no Historians in the future

Tank, consider a longer term outlook.

Folks from the Middle East and China between 550 AD and a thousand years later probably looked and thought the lands west of Constantinople were filled with folks who were on the way backwards dismantling aqueducts and executing people who thought the earth orbited the sun.

Were white folks inferior then? Sort of, but apparently it was a short term political problem.

White folks did pretty good for the 600 - 800 years before that. Well, not most white folks. The minority of white people, nevermind, at least the sort of white folks who lived in Italy and Greece before them did. You know, Italian is the next thing before black I have heard from "whiter" folks.

Before that though Egyptians and Chinese no doubt laughed at the Europeans. Heck, the Romans of Caesars time considered the white folk north of them to be barbarians. Can't say them whities recorded their history well. Maybe the "next worst thing to black" Italians were better genetically?

So these things come and go. Thank our lucky stars we were born in one of the better off places on the planet right now.
sub Sahara Africa seems to be not making much progress..
they were technologically/etc inferior to the whites-etc---and---as linked numerous times in other threads--they are the ''shithole'' of the world still

Forum List

Back