I'm Part of the Yang Gang

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Just sent a donation to Andrew Yang's campaign. A son of immigrants and a brilliant accomplished businessman who understands the coming challenges of our future. Unlike most of the other candidates in the field he's sensible, realistic, and will conduct himself with more dignity in the White House than the current occupant.

Just sent a donation to Andrew Yang's campaign. A son of immigrants and a brilliant accomplished businessman who understands the coming challenges of our future. Unlike most of the other candidates in the field he's sensible, realistic, and will conduct himself with more dignity in the White House than the current occupant.

The good guy never wins. They get the Paul Tsongas Award.

Like betting on the long shot in horse racing ?
The wife and I could use the extra $24 K a year, so I hope you're right.

Definitely a long shot, but as the field whittles down, hopefully he's able to stay in the debates and raise his profile.

He's an interesting guy, that's for sure. I don't think he has a chance, but at least he's in this political circus for the right reasons.

Andrew Yang is just another looney liberal wacko. ... :cuckoo:

"While Democratic presidential candidates clashed on the second night of debates over how to prevent global warming, outsider 2020 hopeful Andrew Yang offered a simpler, more drastic plan: Forget prevention, he said, it’s time to start moving Americans living on flood-prone areas to higher ground.

“We are too late,” Yang said. “We are 10 years too late. We need to do everything we can to start moving the climate in the right direction, but we also need to start moving our people to higher ground.”

Andrew Yang on Climate: Humanity Is Doomed and We Need to Move to Higher Ground

Yang is just another looney liberal wacko. ... :cuckoo:

"While Democratic presidential candidates clashed on the second night of debates over how to prevent global warming, outsider 2020 hopeful Andrew Yang offered a simpler, more drastic plan: Forget prevention, he said, it’s time to start moving Americans living on flood-prone areas to higher ground.

“We are too late,” Yang said. “We are 10 years too late. We need to do everything we can to start moving the climate in the right direction, but we also need to start moving our people to higher ground.”

Joe Rogan grilled him for 2 hours and he did okay.

Seems like a harmless pursuit

Everyone says crazy, wacky stuff on the spot. Not all of his ideas are reasonable, but they aren't absolutely devastating either. To me the New Green Deal will destroy America, and some happily support it. That's far worse than even giving every lazy person $1k a month. At least in the latter, it will go back into the economy and you can cut administration and overhead to deal with welfare etc. drastically.

I'm not saying his ideas will work, but, they've been tried in Ontario in a test run and Finland, both times it failed. The problem is it cuts peoples motivation. In an innovative, driven economy like USA, greed and drive is vital.

Bumper stickers $1
$2 rebate*
*if he wins

bumpers_345x345@2x.png

That's a common sense plan and one I've held for a long time. We can't control the weather, but we can adapt to it.

That's a common sense plan and one I've held for a long time. We can't control the weather, but we can adapt to it.

I believe we've adapted very well.
What are you afraid of?

The more I hear from him the more impressed I am. Kids got a future :)

What’s looney about that?

It's been a long time since I voted for a Democrat, and about 15 years or so since I voted for a Presidential candidate from either of the two dominant parties, but I could consider a Yang/Gabbard - Gabbard/Yang ticket...

One thing is for sure, I won't be voting for Trump. Couldn't do it last time, won't do it this time. My conscience won't let me...

Isn't that the cuckoo who wants to give everyone $1000 a month? Another free shit loon?

His $1000 per month is poorly thought out.
It would cause instant inflation and it would remove incentive for some people to work.
His Global Warming alarmism is a indication that he is naïve.

If Yang gives everyone $1000 per month he will have to ask them for their ID.
Do you think that the Democrats Voters will suddenly all have IDs?

Forum List

Back