I'm on vacation!!!

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
I'm heading off on vacation in about two more hours. Leaving home for Williamsburg, VA for a few days, then to Grafton, VA to visit with a great friend for a day and then on to Kitty Hawk, NC for a week. I have a need to catch up on my fishing. Then on to Rocky Mount, NC to visit with some family for a couple of days and then Wake Forest, NC to visit with my daughter and her family for a couple of days. Then I will be headed back home with an arrival date of somewhere around the 30th or 31st of July. I'm hoping that the grandkids leave me with enough money to buy gas for the return trip home. Hope everybody has a great month and try to behave yourselves... See ya later.:tongue:

In the immortal words of Bugs Bunny: Bone Voy-A-GEE!

I'm heading off on vacation in about two more hours. Leaving home for Williamsburg, VA for a few days, then to Grafton, VA to visit with a great friend for a day and then on to Kitty Hawk, NC for a week. I have a need to catch up on my fishing. Then on to Rocky Mount, NC to visit with some family for a couple of days and then Wake Forest, NC to visit with my daughter and her family for a couple of days. Then I will be headed back home with an arrival date of somewhere around the 30th or 31st of July. I'm hoping that the grandkids leave me with enough money to buy gas for the return trip home. Hope everybody has a great month and try to behave yourselves... See ya later.:tongue:

I don't buy it.

A vacation for you is the wife goes away for the weekend and lets you borrow your nutsack from her while she's gone.

Forum List

Back