I'm on a hunger strike until idiots and intelligent start listening to me. day 3 abou

"For a man to attain to an eminent degree in learning costs him time, watching, hunger, nakedness, dizziness in the head, weakness in the stomach, and other inconveniences."
Miguel de Cervates

Day 2 is ending. I may not be on television, but I am on a hunger strike until people will start listening to me. I can not do any better then the speech I made, at least not without the encouragement. couple people said it was excellent, but it's not enough. I feel that while the ignorant have an excuse for being pigs, the intelligent have no excuse to ignore it. I feel light, and divine, and I feel no pain. I am not happy with this system and this world. no need to feel sorry for me either, because I am away from all the misery, and the city, I have a beautiful garden and a beautiful place where I live, I am happy with my life, I am just very sad about my dream which includes all humanity, all of you are brainwashed by TV even those who think you're not. you are. if you were not, you would not be discouraged by the ignorance of masses, because masses want justice just like you and they are of the same soul, they were once you. anyway, we will see how long I last.

2 whole days without food?
Tell you what, go 6 days without food on a regular basis during the holidays while working your ass off and you MAY understand what a high school wrestler experiences every year.
Otherwise, let us know when you've hit 3 weeks. ;)

1205-cheeseburger-wallpaper.jpg

this is like prisoners going on a hunger strike until they get rights, i say "less the taxpayers have to spend"

Day 2 is ending. I may not be on television, but I am on a hunger strike until people will start listening to me. I can not do any better then the speech I made, at least not without the encouragement. couple people said it was excellent, but it's not enough. I feel that while the ignorant have an excuse for being pigs, the intelligent have no excuse to ignore it. I feel light, and divine, and I feel no pain. I am not happy with this system and this world. no need to feel sorry for me either, because I am away from all the misery, and the city, I have a beautiful garden and a beautiful place where I live, I am happy with my life, I am just very sad about my dream which includes all humanity, all of you are brainwashed by TV even those who think you're not. you are. if you were not, you would not be discouraged by the ignorance of masses, because masses want justice just like you and they are of the same soul, they were once you. anyway, we will see how long I last.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeMrttj8Ucg"]Queen - Another One Bites the Dust (Music Video) - YouTube[/ame]
I'll raise you one.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYOE_b4aYD0]HIGHLANDER-WHO WANTS TO LIVE FOREVER - YouTube[/ame]

so if your wife asks you does this dress make me look fat? You actually tell her the truth?
that it's not the dress....

Of course you tell her the truth. If she asks if the dress makes her look fat, you say no.

Because you are right, it's not the dress. It's a completely honest answer. No one says you need to be suicidal and tell her that it's her fat that makes her look fat. That may or may not be true, but it's just mean and stupid.

I sincerely hope that the OP is not serious about a hunger strike.

Hunger strikes only worked for Gandhi because he already had the people's ear. If he had been a nobody, no one would have even known he was starving himself. Please don't take this the wrong way, but your a nobody. That doesnt mean you dont have some intrinsic value as a human being. It just means you aren't a celebrity that anyones knows or cares about. At best you might affect the small group of people in your circle of influence. (Just so you know, those people arent here on this message board).

Also, your goals are undefined. What exactly do you hope to accomplish? Getting people to listen to you isnt a problem. We've heard what you are saying. Most of us think you are full of crap. As we've already heard your arguments and disagree with them, how is fasting supposed to help? Are we supposed to listen again? Why? You haven't changed. Your message hasnt changed. Why should we listen to it again?

Now if you want some real action to take place, than you need to spell it out. Be specific what you hope to accomplish.

Take a look at how Gandhi conducted himself. His fasts were for specific reasons. He wanted violence between his people to stop. He was well loved by alot of the people. His suffering was able to influence people because people already loved him and more importantly, they knew he loved them.

What people love you? What love have you shown to others? While the fast can be a tool, it's not one to be used lightly. It's a spiritual tool. It's designed to influence people SPIRITUALLY, not politically. Gandhi used it to change the hearts of people engaged in violence to stop the violence. These were people who didn't necessarily seek to be violent, they just got caught up in events.

Our Founders fasted and prayed, not to change others, but to change themselves. They set aside days of fasting and prayer to humble themselves before God and have Him change their hearts and forgive them of their sins. They fasted for God to help them in defeating the British.

How is your fasting going to accomplish any of this? How are you involving God in the process?

I don't think you've thought this out at all. Please eat something and go back to the drawing board. This is not the way to change things politically.

so if your wife asks you does this dress make me look fat? You actually tell her the truth?
that it's not the dress....

Of course you tell her the truth. If she asks if the dress makes her look fat, you say no.

Because you are right, it's not the dress. It's a completely honest answer. No one says you need to be suicidal and tell her that it's her fat that makes her look fat. That may or may not be true, but it's just mean and stupid.
I like the way you think.

I sincerely hope that the OP is not serious about a hunger strike.
It lasted a day and a half. He/she was just looking to lose weight. No idea where it was said, but they explained.

I just wish I didn't have one of those fucked up memories that retains stupid bullshit just as well as things I actually want to remember.

Forum List

Back