I'm on a hunger strike until idiots and intelligent start listening to me. day 3 abou

I have never understood those who would punish themselves to protest whatever social ill they perceive. Those who set themselves on fire should be allowed to burn, those who are on hunger strikes should be given peace and isolation until they die.

I want pics going into the second week. With daily updates thereafter.
And a good "before" pic would be helpful as well.
If you're some hideous looking skank make sure you crop your pics.

I want pics going into the second week. With daily updates thereafter.
And a good "before" pic would be helpful as well.
If you're some hideous looking skank make sure you crop your pics.

He used to have a vid on his website. He is a crusty looking Russian with a thick 'for mother country' accent. It was hilarious!

As part of his election platform, he used to advocate death penalty for anyone campaigning outside of his state-approved media format.

It is Ramadan. Some may confuse you with being Islamic!

Good luck with the effort.
Another lie of the rag head pedophiles.
They do whatever they want after the sun goes down, pizza,chicken nachos, bang little girls, toke some hash. The usual.
Wally can't see them at night.He recharges his light for The Great Battle this month:eusa_shhh:

Day 2 is ending. I may not be on television, but I am on a hunger strike until people will start listening to me. I can not do any better then the speech I made, at least not without the encouragement. couple people said it was excellent, but it's not enough. I feel that while the ignorant have an excuse for being pigs, the intelligent have no excuse to ignore it. I feel light, and divine, and I feel no pain. I am not happy with this system and this world. no need to feel sorry for me either, because I am away from all the misery, and the city, I have a beautiful garden and a beautiful place where I live, I am happy with my life, I am just very sad about my dream which includes all humanity, all of you are brainwashed by TV even those who think you're not. you are. if you were not, you would not be discouraged by the ignorance of masses, because masses want justice just like you and they are of the same soul, they were once you. anyway, we will see how long I last.

I seriously doubt this thread will achieve the desired effect.

Thanks for the lulz though. :thup:

Day 2 is ending. I may not be on television, but I am on a hunger strike until people will start listening to me. I can not do any better then the speech I made, at least not without the encouragement. couple people said it was excellent, but it's not enough. I feel that while the ignorant have an excuse for being pigs, the intelligent have no excuse to ignore it. I feel light, and divine, and I feel no pain. I am not happy with this system and this world. no need to feel sorry for me either, because I am away from all the misery, and the city, I have a beautiful garden and a beautiful place where I live, I am happy with my life, I am just very sad about my dream which includes all humanity, all of you are brainwashed by TV even those who think you're not. you are. if you were not, you would not be discouraged by the ignorance of masses, because masses want justice just like you and they are of the same soul, they were once you. anyway, we will see how long I last.

Let us know how it is going in a month or so.

Day 2 is ending. I may not be on television, but I am on a hunger strike until people will start listening to me.

<snip>

you made a speech??

spock_fascinating.jpg

If you want something out of a hunger strike then you should have a clearly defined goal. "I want people to listen to me" doesn't really cut it. Also you should do it in a mall or something to get more attention otherwise people won't know if you are sneaking crackers now and then.

P.S. Drink plenty of water...

We have a messiah complex in the house, the world does not need you to bear a cross for their sake and has no love for those poor deluded souls who do so. In fact the world despises people who try to carry it on their shoulders. Do what makes you happy, only fools do what makes them miserable. Eat a burger, eat the hell out of it.
I must be one of the few people that actually enjoys trying to help people by being an asshole to them.

Have you ever noticed that? The biggest assholes you'll ever meet are the ones that tell you the truth, knowing you won't or don't care if you like it. But if you stop and think about it, or at least how I see it... They are really treating you with more respect than than most if not all of your friends do.

I mean I know there aren't a lot of us out there... For the love of god look at all the "fill in the country Idol" shows. You won't see any of my friends on that show.

so if your wife asks you does this dress make me look fat? You actually tell her the truth?
that it's not the dress....

Yes I do.

We have a messiah complex in the house, the world does not need you to bear a cross for their sake and has no love for those poor deluded souls who do so. In fact the world despises people who try to carry it on their shoulders. Do what makes you happy, only fools do what makes them miserable. Eat a burger, eat the hell out of it.
I must be one of the few people that actually enjoys trying to help people by being an asshole to them.

Have you ever noticed that? The biggest assholes you'll ever meet are the ones that tell you the truth, knowing you won't or don't care if you like it. But if you stop and think about it, or at least how I see it... They are really treating you with more respect than than most if not all of your friends do.

I mean I know there aren't a lot of us out there... For the love of god look at all the "fill in the country Idol" shows. You won't see any of my friends on that show.

so if your wife asks you does this dress make me look fat? You actually tell her the truth?
that it's not the dress....
No wife. It actually might be the reason why. o.0

Forum List

Back