I'm Old Enough To Remeber When Black Folks Had Self Respect...

Some Republican not so bright members of Congress: VITTER, MICA, and INHOFE

gotta admit, Vitter is one dumb motherfucker... and I'm totally embarrassed to have him as one of my two senators...

Inhofe is an anti global warming fanatic, Mica accused the air traffic controller, AT LENGTH, of causing Sullenberger's plane to go down in the Hudson............................

so... do you have a dumb motherfucker representing you in the halls of Congress...?

gotta admit, Vitter is one dumb motherfucker... and I'm totally embarrassed to have him as one of my two senators...

Inhofe is an anti global warming fanatic, Mica accused the air traffic controller, AT LENGTH, of causing Sullenberger's plane to go down in the Hudson............................

so... do you have a dumb motherfucker representing you in the halls of Congress...?

No, a very quiet guy named Crenshaw............................:lol:

No, a very quiet guy named Crenshaw............................:lol:

Florida is prolly the craziest state of the country in terms of politics...

my favorite Florida politician is prolly Claude Pepper...

Who can hold claim to the most embarrassingly stupid members of Congress...?

three groups (Democrats, blacks, women) can claim the trifecta on this... with Maxine Waters, Sheila Jackson Lee... and, just now bringing up the rear, Corrine Brown...

Some Republican not so bright members of Congress: VITTER, MICA, and INHOFE

Does't it freak you out when you go out in public and see the REAL dumb motherfuckers ( the voting public) ?
1909-1913 Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd., Washington, DC | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

how 'bout a tune...?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEo8poVlQrM]You Never Even Called Me By My Name! - YouTube[/ame]

'k... you wanna go that route...? which party's president declared war on the slave-holding states... and was assassinated for his efforts...?

which party was the first to step up and give black people a voice in governmental affairs...?

LOL, that was THEN, this is NOW. The republican party today, certainly isn't the republican party of yesterday. :)

The Dixiecrats helped change the Republican party.

I agree, they also helped shape the Southern Strategy as well. They were definitely and are definitely NOT the radical republicans of old. :)

McCain/Palin would probably have gotten us into more stupid wars than Obama has. No thanks.

I'm disappointed in you, PO...

you usually can be counted on to post intelligent answers...

So you don't think that "Bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb Iran" McCain wouldn't have gotten us into another stupid war? I never took you to be a neocon. I'm against the additional conflicts the present Administration has gotten us into in one way or another.

He said it as a take off of a Beach Boys tune. :lol:

It's funny.

Now you explain to me why your "DEAR LEADER" now has you in not just Iraq, not just Afghanistan NOW Obama has you in Libya (handing the flag to Al Queda) ditto Yemen and turned over Egypt to the fucking Muslim Brotherhood as we all predicted.

Billions of American tax payers dollars going to fund this insane "lets get rid of our friends in the Middle East and give it to radical Islamists"

And to top it all off, Obama wants to arm a small troop of rebels against Syrian leadership.. Basically Obama wants to arm AQ under the guise of NATO.

Obama "Mr. Nobel Peace Prize" has got dirty hands all over the ME.

when, even though they weren't given much respect from the outside world, they held their heads high and quietly refused to be ground down...

and, after having waited so long to be delivered from their oppression, joyfully joined the brigades following Martin Luther King, Jr. and the other righteous folks who marched to make the big change...

but then came the War on Poverty and the Great Society and various other well-meaning federal programs (particularly the ones directed at public education) that were ultimately destructive to the lower-income family unit...

not to mention the War on Drugs...

after decades of this crap, black folks are tired... and ready to follow race-pimping assholes like Jesse and Al... no matter where it leads to...

I'm old enough too. I grew up during the Civil Rights Era. someone who was considered a liberal then would now be considered a conservative. its weird how 'judging a person by the content of their character' is now a racist sentiment.

I remember when a black kid would disrespect his mother or grandmother and get the back of Daddy's hand across his mouth.

Today that same black kid calls his mom and grandma a ho, and there is no Daddy.

That's such a STUPID and IGNORANT premise. You are making a silly blanket generalization. It a MINORITY of Black people who are on public assistance, the war on poverty wasn't aimed solely at "the Blacks", "the Blacks" weren't the only people who received public assistance, and it's a MINORITY of Blacks who follow "Jesse & Al".

Most blacks voted for Obama. Most blacks are born out of wedlock. Most blacks think Trayvon was murdered. Blacks are several times more likely to be on welfare than whites. Blacks are several more times likely to be criminals than whites.

The "war on poverty" has also been devastating to the white community.

all true... but, gotta say, most blacks woulda voted for whoever the Democratic candidate was, regardless of skin color... Obama mighta gained a coupla percentage points simply because of the color of his skin, but not enough to be significant...

eta: adding fuel to the fire... most blacks are mindless sheep who will vote for the Democratic candidate even if he/she was stealing their money and fucking their mother on the side...

and if you deny that, you are denying reality...

Obvious troll is lame.

I saw an investigative report on the rising death toll in Chicago, and it really gives me hope that things CAN really get better.

The city is locked in a murderous war between the Gangsta Disciples and the Black Disciples. The war started when arabs bought up various stores on the South Side and allowed these stores to be used as fronts by gangs to deal drugs. The gangs are fighting to gain market share. It spiraled out of control because of endless revenge killings. Several black citizens were interviewed on camera. To the last they said "We don't have a problem with white people. They don't come here and kill our kids. We have a problem with black people who kill our kids."

Yes, most Blacks who voted, voted for Obama. So what? I'm not sure about that statistic, I know that my family and friends aren't part of it, and so what about that? There are plenty of couples of ALL races who live together, have children, but aren't married. On a per capita basis the other points are sadly correct.

So what that most blacks voted for Obama. He's utterly unfit. He barely deserved to beat McCain.

People of all races live together? Yes, bad company corrupts.

McCain/Palin would probably have gotten us into more stupid wars than Obama has. No thanks.

I seriously doubt it and they wouldnt have backed the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt. Obama is either incredibly stupid or Kaizer Soze, I'm trying to figure it out.

I saw an investigative report on the rising death toll in Chicago, and it really gives me hope that things CAN really get better.

The city is locked in a murderous war between the Gangsta Disciples and the Black Disciples. The war started when arabs bought up various stores on the South Side and allowed these stores to be used as fronts by gangs to deal drugs. The gangs are fighting to gain market share. It spiraled out of control because of endless revenge killings. Several black citizens were interviewed on camera. To the last they said "We don't have a problem with white people. They don't come here and kill our kids. We have a problem with black people who kill our kids."

Funny how Sharpton or Jackson never speak about that kinda thing. But man if the police gun down a perp that's a brotha, then here they come (as long as the local black folk can afford the 5 figure salary they require)

when, even though they weren't given much respect from the outside world, they held their heads high and quietly refused to be ground down...

and, after having waited so long to be delivered from their oppression, joyfully joined the brigades following Martin Luther King, Jr. and the other righteous folks who marched to make the big change...

but then came the War on Poverty and the Great Society and various other well-meaning federal programs (particularly the ones directed at public education) that were ultimately destructive to the lower-income family unit...

after decades of this crap, black folks are tired... and ready to follow race-pimping assholes like Jesse and Al... no matter where it leads to...

They still do have Self Respect. It is a Human condition. One may lose it, depending what you get caught up in, but that involves Individual Conscious Choice. It's still there waiting for you, when you are ready. Funny how that works, huh. :)

I'm old enough too. I grew up during the Civil Rights Era. someone who was considered a liberal then would now be considered a conservative. its weird how 'judging a person by the content of their character' is now a racist sentiment.

Exactally, the democrats changed and then blamed the republicans for racial issues, unbelievable. I'm as conservative as you can get and I've never looked at a minority as inferior.

That's hilarious. Because I remember when conservative Republicans made sense. When they were educated. When they promoted education. When they believed in science. When they weren't crazy. But, they've ALWAYS been 90% white.

They still do have Self Respect. It is a Human condition. One may lose it, depending what you get caught up in, but that involves Individual Conscious Choice. It's still there waiting for you, when you are ready. Funny how that works, huh. :)

Available to all in this nation.

I'm disappointed in you, PO...

you usually can be counted on to post intelligent answers...

So you don't think that "Bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb Iran" McCain wouldn't have gotten us into another stupid war? I never took you to be a neocon. I'm against the additional conflicts the present Administration has gotten us into in one way or another.

He said it as a take off of a Beach Boys tune. :lol:

It's funny.

Now you explain to me why your "DEAR LEADER" now has you in not just Iraq, not just Afghanistan NOW Obama has you in Libya (handing the flag to Al Queda) ditto Yemen and turned over Egypt to the fucking Muslim Brotherhood as we all predicted.

Billions of American tax payers dollars going to fund this insane "lets get rid of our friends in the Middle East and give it to radical Islamists"

And to top it all off, Obama wants to arm a small troop of rebels against Syrian leadership.. Basically Obama wants to arm AQ under the guise of NATO.

Obama "Mr. Nobel Peace Prize" has got dirty hands all over the ME.

It's not funny when you know the man would like nothing better than to intervene and attack Iran. Who is my "DEAR LEADER"? That sounds like something the insane neocons insinuate that people who support Obama call him that. Obama DID NOT put us in Iraq. See this:
Last U.S. troops leave Iraq, ending war | Reuters
Obama DID NOT put us into Afghanistan, those two things were initiated by your DEAR LEADER. We were in Yemen before Obama. Obama didn't turn over a damn thing in Egypt. I disagree with any of his escapades in the ME, I guess you missed this "I'm against the additional conflicts the present Administration has gotten us into in one way or another.", from my post above. LOL
Show me where Obama stated that he wants to arm the Syrian rebels. I do know that McCain wants to do something like that.

That's hilarious. Because I remember when conservative Republicans made sense. When they were educated. When they promoted education. When they believed in science. When they weren't crazy. But, they've ALWAYS been 90% white.

Educated in this society? Surely you're joking. Schools have nothing but 60 radicals like Ward Churchill spewing their bs crap. I mean now libtards have to go after children and brainwash them before they can start thinking on their own. Sex ed in kindergarten? Recylcing? How about letting kids be innocent and not caring about the world until they are adults? naaaaaa, then they can form their own opinions and that's a threat to the commiecrats.

Science, we believe in science, we dont rig it fit us. Climate change, we used to call those seasons. Profiling is a behavioral science and the only psycological science that is actually useful, but of course liberals hate that too. Catches too many criminals and they are disproportionately minorities.

So what that most blacks voted for Obama. He's utterly unfit. He barely deserved to beat McCain.

People of all races live together? Yes, bad company corrupts.

I seriously doubt it and they wouldnt have backed the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt.
Obama is either incredibly stupid or Kaizer Soze, I'm trying to figure it out.

Oh really? read this:
McCain chairs the International Republican Institute, one of the four American groups targeted. But he didn't mention the case in his remarks. He instead stressed the importance of the relationship between the two countries, focusing on commercial and trade relations.

He said the American people are committed to the success of Egypt's transition, which he called "a brand experiment in democratic rule and economic empowerment."
This was written on 2/20/2012. Now what were you saying? :)

Then there is also this:
McCain: Time’s Up for Mubarak

Forum List

Back