I'm officially embarrassed

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
The good news for Jean Pierre Masse is that he was not killed during his recent trip to Boston.

Somehow, this 28-year-old gentleman from Montreal managed to survive what one witness described as two Adam Vinatieri-like boots to the head as he lay sprawled on Causeway Street Tuesday night, shortly after the Bruins lost to the Canadiens.

Story

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/opinion/columnists/view.bg?articleid=1087970&srvc=rss

You mean there are people in Boston who actually still give a sh&t about the Bruins?? - coulda fooled me.

i suspect there was something more involved - like alcohol and insults.

You mean there are people in Boston who actually still give a sh&t about the Bruins?? - coulda fooled me.

i suspect there was something more involved - like alcohol and insults.

What is even more surprising is that there are people in Boston who actually still read the Herald.

The good news for Jean Pierre Masse is that he was not killed during his recent trip to Boston.

Somehow, this 28-year-old gentleman from Montreal managed to survive what one witness described as two Adam Vinatieri-like boots to the head as he lay sprawled on Causeway Street Tuesday night, shortly after the Bruins lost to the Canadiens.

Story

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/opinion/columnists/view.bg?articleid=1087970&srvc=rss
You are from Boston? I live in the South Shore and work in Boston.

The Herald is only good for the sports section, the rest is tabloid BS. I personally do not like sports at all so I read the Globe.

I went to a Bruins game a few years back. I don't think there were 8000 people in the stands.

Well the Flyers games have been standing room only, especially since the playoffs started.

You have to understand though, in Boston there are bigger fish to fry these days. The Red Sox can win WS titles now, the Pats have their dynasty, and the Celtics just created one for themselves this past offseason.

Must be nice.

Forum List

Back