‘I’m off the plantation, bro!’

"....liberals with their stupid morals!"

Ya' mean like their harvesting the organs of babies???

Those 'morals'???
Twas being facetious of course, but now that you bring it back up, what of regurgitating social conservative morality?
The fact-checkers examined Fiorina’s claim and concluded that it’s the opposite of reality. Offered multiple opportunities to substantiate the claim with evidence, Fiorina and her aides have offered nothing. The authenticity of the tapes is a separate question altogether.
The more the Republican says, “I’ve seen the footage,” the more we’re reminded there is no such footage.

"The Center for Medical Progress has released their undercover video investigations revealing the horrifying practice of organ harvesting and selling of baby parts within the Planned Parenthood organization and consequently revealing the truth that abortion is not a “medical procedure on a blob of tissue” but the intentional killing of a pre-born human being. The Director, David Daleiden has announced that he has a total of between 10 and 12 videos worth of footage. As more videos have been released, they show increasingly graphic and more incriminating evidence against Planned Parenthood. Below are the videos released so far."
Planned Parenthood Harvests Baby Parts | plam.org
You do remember those are phony like you.

"....liberals with their stupid morals!"

Ya' mean like their harvesting the organs of babies???

Those 'morals'???
Twas being facetious of course, but now that you bring it back up, what of regurgitating social conservative morality?
The fact-checkers examined Fiorina’s claim and concluded that it’s the opposite of reality. Offered multiple opportunities to substantiate the claim with evidence, Fiorina and her aides have offered nothing. The authenticity of the tapes is a separate question altogether.
The more the Republican says, “I’ve seen the footage,” the more we’re reminded there is no such footage.

"The Center for Medical Progress has released their undercover video investigations revealing the horrifying practice of organ harvesting and selling of baby parts within the Planned Parenthood organization and consequently revealing the truth that abortion is not a “medical procedure on a blob of tissue” but the intentional killing of a pre-born human being. The Director, David Daleiden has announced that he has a total of between 10 and 12 videos worth of footage. As more videos have been released, they show increasingly graphic and more incriminating evidence against Planned Parenthood. Below are the videos released so far."
Planned Parenthood Harvests Baby Parts | plam.org
You do remember those are phony like you.

Life is dynamic, not static.

Things go along in one direction.....then, suddenly.....change.

Remember early in the 'messiah's' regime, when we saw posts about how the Republicans would never win another election.
...and some dunce wrote this:
"The next Republican POTUS hasn't been born yet"
Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

That was when the Democrats/Liberals were still referring to Hussein as the messiah, and Jesus, and god.....

...and when they had the black vote sewed up.

1. "At Stanford University on Tuesday night, a black student enrolled at the institution stood up and denounced Black Lives Matter for several reasons — saying it is funded by white liberals ....

2. ...Black Lives Matter ... does not champion the need for strong black families with husbands and fathers as the role models.

3. The freshman made the comments during a “Make Stanford Great Again” event hosted by the College Republicans, which featured Turning Point USA’s Charlie Kirk and Candace Owens, the latter of whom is a black woman who has been thrust into the national spotlight in recent tweets by Kanye West and President Donald Trump that praise her for her I’m-not-a-victim message.

4. ...the student stood up during the Q&A and spoke about how he had researched Black Lives Matter and found it severely lacking when it comes to defending straight black men and discussing the need for black men to be strong fathers and husbands.

5. ...I’ve been feeling like [BLM is] white liberals in black face. … It’s because the white liberals are all about feminism, LGBT — white liberals don’t really care about black people. I realize, white liberals don’t really care about me, bro. I’m off the plantation, bro! I’m off the plantation, bro!”

6. “I escaped the plantation, bro,” he continued. “I’m empowered. They don’t want me to have power. They want to keep me dependent. But I’m realizing this. They put white liberal ideas — LGBT, women, non-binary, white feminism, all that Hillary Clinton stuff — put it in black face!”

Owens declared it a sign of a budding “Black Revolution.”
'I'm off the plantation, bro!' Video of black Stanford student goes viral. Here's his back story. - The College Fix

Love it

Interesting.

I have often asked for an explanation for these facts......and received no responses....

1. In Brownsville, Brooklyn, the per capita shooting rate is 81 times higher than in nearby Bay Ridge, Brooklyn—the first neighborhood predominantly black, the second neighborhood predominantly white and Asian. As a result, police presence and use of proactive tactics are much higher in Brownsville than in Bay Ridge.

This incidence of crime means that innocent black men have a much higher chance than innocent white men of being stopped by the police because they match the description of a suspect. This is not something the police choose. It is a reality..." The Danger of the “Black Lives Matter” Movement

Again?

'In Brownsville, Brooklyn, the per capita shooting rate is 81 times higher than in nearby Bay Ridge, Brooklyn
—the first neighborhood predominantly black, the second neighborhood predominantly white and Asian.'

Brownsville population, ......60,000

Bay Ridge population.......70,000

and this....

2. Both Liberal welfare policies and Liberal propaganda ('the legacy of slavery) have persuaded large segments of the black population that they need not take the steps that lead out of poverty......rather, they cannot....and only big government programs will save them.

Here is the amazing consequence of half a century of indoctrination:

Books.jpg

Overall, white homes had 2.5 times as many books as black homes. But the most surprising finding is that the top quintile of black homes reported having fewer books (69) than the bottom quintile of white homes (71).

Report: Negligent Parenting Hurts Black Students' Performance
slam

Life is dynamic, not static.

Things go along in one direction.....then, suddenly.....change.

Remember early in the 'messiah's' regime, when we saw posts about how the Republicans would never win another election.
...and some dunce wrote this:
"The next Republican POTUS hasn't been born yet"
Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

That was when the Democrats/Liberals were still referring to Hussein as the messiah, and Jesus, and god.....

...and when they had the black vote sewed up.

1. "At Stanford University on Tuesday night, a black student enrolled at the institution stood up and denounced Black Lives Matter for several reasons — saying it is funded by white liberals ....

2. ...Black Lives Matter ... does not champion the need for strong black families with husbands and fathers as the role models.

3. The freshman made the comments during a “Make Stanford Great Again” event hosted by the College Republicans, which featured Turning Point USA’s Charlie Kirk and Candace Owens, the latter of whom is a black woman who has been thrust into the national spotlight in recent tweets by Kanye West and President Donald Trump that praise her for her I’m-not-a-victim message.

4. ...the student stood up during the Q&A and spoke about how he had researched Black Lives Matter and found it severely lacking when it comes to defending straight black men and discussing the need for black men to be strong fathers and husbands.

5. ...I’ve been feeling like [BLM is] white liberals in black face. … It’s because the white liberals are all about feminism, LGBT — white liberals don’t really care about black people. I realize, white liberals don’t really care about me, bro. I’m off the plantation, bro! I’m off the plantation, bro!”

6. “I escaped the plantation, bro,” he continued. “I’m empowered. They don’t want me to have power. They want to keep me dependent. But I’m realizing this. They put white liberal ideas — LGBT, women, non-binary, white feminism, all that Hillary Clinton stuff — put it in black face!”

Owens declared it a sign of a budding “Black Revolution.”
'I'm off the plantation, bro!' Video of black Stanford student goes viral. Here's his back story. - The College Fix

I wish you'd post more

Forum List

Back