‘I’m off the plantation, bro!’

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Life is dynamic, not static.

Things go along in one direction.....then, suddenly.....change.

Remember early in the 'messiah's' regime, when we saw posts about how the Republicans would never win another election.
...and some dunce wrote this:
"The next Republican POTUS hasn't been born yet"
Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

That was when the Democrats/Liberals were still referring to Hussein as the messiah, and Jesus, and god.....

...and when they had the black vote sewed up.

1. "At Stanford University on Tuesday night, a black student enrolled at the institution stood up and denounced Black Lives Matter for several reasons — saying it is funded by white liberals ....

2. ...Black Lives Matter ... does not champion the need for strong black families with husbands and fathers as the role models.

3. The freshman made the comments during a “Make Stanford Great Again” event hosted by the College Republicans, which featured Turning Point USA’s Charlie Kirk and Candace Owens, the latter of whom is a black woman who has been thrust into the national spotlight in recent tweets by Kanye West and President Donald Trump that praise her for her I’m-not-a-victim message.

4. ...the student stood up during the Q&A and spoke about how he had researched Black Lives Matter and found it severely lacking when it comes to defending straight black men and discussing the need for black men to be strong fathers and husbands.

5. ...I’ve been feeling like [BLM is] white liberals in black face. … It’s because the white liberals are all about feminism, LGBT — white liberals don’t really care about black people. I realize, white liberals don’t really care about me, bro. I’m off the plantation, bro! I’m off the plantation, bro!”

6. “I escaped the plantation, bro,” he continued. “I’m empowered. They don’t want me to have power. They want to keep me dependent. But I’m realizing this. They put white liberal ideas — LGBT, women, non-binary, white feminism, all that Hillary Clinton stuff — put it in black face!”

Owens declared it a sign of a budding “Black Revolution.”
'I'm off the plantation, bro!' Video of black Stanford student goes viral. Here's his back story. - The College Fix

Last edited:

Remember early in the 'messiah's' regime, when we saw posts about how the Republicans would never win another election.

That was when the Democrats/Liberals were still referring to Hussein as the messiah, and Jesus, and god.....

1. "At Stanford University on Tuesday night, a black student enrolled at the institution stood up and denounced Black Lives Matter for several reasons — saying it is funded by white liberals ....

2. ...Black Lives Matter ... does not champion the need for strong black families with husbands and fathers as the role models.

3. The freshman made the comments during a “Make Stanford Great Again” event hosted by the College Republicans, which featured Turning Point USA’s Charlie Kirk and Candace Owens, the latter of whom is a black woman who has been thrust into the national spotlight in recent tweets by Kanye West and President Donald Trump that praise her for her I’m-not-a-victim message.

4. ...the student stood up during the Q&A and spoke about how he had researched Black Lives Matter and found it severely lacking when it comes to defending straight black men and discussing the need for black men to be strong fathers and husbands.

5. ...I’ve been feeling like [BLM is] white liberals in black face. … It’s because the white liberals are all about feminism, LGBT — white liberals don’t really care about black people. I realize, white liberals don’t really care about me, bro. I’m off the plantation, bro! I’m off the plantation, bro!”

6. “I escaped the plantation, bro,” he continued. “I’m empowered. They don’t want me to have power. They want to keep me dependent. But I’m realizing this. They put white liberal ideas — LGBT, women, non-binary, white feminism, all that Hillary Clinton stuff — put it in black face!”

'I'm off the plantation, bro!' Video of black Stanford student goes viral. Here's his back story. - The College Fix

Sad thing is that he is 100% correct. The Left is all about dependency and enslavement by any means necessary.

Sad thing is that he is 100% correct. The Left is all about dependency and enslavement by any means necessary.

....leading to votes.

A budding revolutionary, much like Cosby,... always budding...
In 2015, eleven years later, in circumstances described as "ironic",[6][7] the speech was cited by Judge Eduardo C. Robreno as an example of Cosby's role as "public moralist", when he unsealed court records to reveal Cosby's admissions of infidelity and his giving of Quaaludes to women prior to allegedly sexually assaulting them.[7][8] Robreno referenced this Wikipedia page in his decision and wrote that, by volunteering to the public "his views on, among other things, childrearing, family life, education, and crime",[7][9] Cosby had "narrowed the zone of privacy that he is entitled to claim".[6] The motion was brought by the Associated Press and the admissions gave rise to further allegations that Cosby had committed numerous sexual assaults.
Damned liberals with their stupid morals!

7. "— 20-year-old freshman Ebbie Banks — spoke about what inspired him to come to Turning Point’s event and speak up.

That desire can be traced back to what Banks calls the most traumatic experience so far in his young life. Growing up, he said he was pretty liberal. Then he was falsely accused of sexual assault, he said, and the “white liberals” who were supposed to support him and hear his side of the story instead turned their backs on him."

The Left, the Democrats, need the black vote, or they will never win a national election.

On that motivation, they will pretend that they are concerned for black Americans, having done nothing for them other than make a certain word unmentionable....
...and that is the basis for the condemnation of Roseanne.

There is this, the reality:

8.Tavis Smiley: 'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Single Economic Indicator' Under Obama
Tavis Smiley: 'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Single Economic Indicator' Under Obama

...and this...

9. Obama's US Civil Rights Commission, 2010 Report:
"
The United States Commission on Civil Rights (Commission) is pleased to transmit this report, The Impact of Illegal Immigration on the Wages and Employment Opportunities of Black Workers. A panel of experts briefed members of the Commission on April 4, 2008 regarding the evidence for economic loss and job opportunity costs to black workers attributable to illegal immigration. The panelists also described non-economic factors contributing to the depression of black wages and employment rates.

Illegal immigration to the United States in recent decades has tended to depress both wages and employment rates for low-skilled American citizens, a disproportionate number of whom are black men."
http://www.usccr.gov/pubs/IllegImmig_10-14-10_430pm.pdf

Instead of actual support for the black community, the Liberals don't want any to be 'offended.'

Democrats, the only racists.

...a budding “Black Revolution.

Condolesa Rice was/is an educator at Stanford. Stanford University is a very forward looking school.

Condolesa Rice was/is an educator at Stanford. Stanford University is a very forward looking school.

Let's check, ExLaxMan.....

"Free speech controversy spreads to Stanford
Stanford College Republicans have invited Robert Spencer, the controversial co-founder of the group Stop Islamization of America, to speak on campus next Tuesday, Nov. 14. And they plan to use university money to host the event.

That revelation has sparked backlash from students who say they don’t want the Associated Students of Stanford University, which funds campus student groups, backing an Islamophobic speaker, setting off accusations from conservative students that some at the school are trying to limit free speech.

“What are the students so afraid of? Why are they so desperate that dissenting voices not be allowed to be heard?”
Free speech controversy spreads to Stanford

Fascists....I mean Liberals....always oppose freedom.
Especially free speech.

Under Democrat/Liberal LBJ, the law was passed that deprived pastors of their right of free speech.
What possible compelling government interest could this represent????

1. In her book, "Uncle Sam's Plantation," Star Parker recounts her journey from life as a hustler and welfare addict to freedom. The following gives one version of the path to success.

2. My first post-welfare job was hardly a dream job. Assigned to a sterile basement room in a huge office building, I had to hand-write the orders called in by salesmen, and send it to the shipping department. Since, the more orders they called in, the more money they made, the salesman talked fast and were rushed. The shippers, union laborers, on the other hand, received the same wage no matter how much work they did, so they talked slowly and made no effort to be efficient.

a. I acted as if it was my own customer, and the order that I was receiving was worth a million dollars to my business. My view was that hard work would open up opportunities to leave welfare behind, and poverty forever.

51pdH1b0w6L._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I must say you sure do dance a lot.
Quality is far more important than quantity. It is what set my business's apart from the others.

Th obstruction of the white republican conservative congress seems to just by pass idiots of all colors.

I'm sure Owens was very happy to take that liberal white check she got for settling a racial discrimination suit out of court.

There is no such revolution.

Last edited:

If you are white and you live in Appalachia, you have never been off the plantation.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I'm just wondering what specific freedom is the republican party supposed to be offering?

Th obstruction of the white republican conservative congress seems to just by pass idiots of all colors.

I'm sure Owens was very happy to take that liberal white check she got for settling a racial discrimination suit out of court.

Yet, you seem a tad nervous......

I'm just wondering what specific freedom is the republican party supposed to be offering?

"...the American free market system is the greatest engine for prosperity and opportunity that the world has ever seen. Freedom works. No other nation on Earth has allowed so many millions to come with nothing and achieve so much. In the centuries before the American Revolution, the average human lived on between one and three dollars a day, no matter whether one lived in Europe, Asia, Africa, or North or South America. But from that point on—from the beginning of the American experiment—for the first time in human history, per capita income in a few countries began to grow rapidly, and nowhere more so than in the United States.

Over the last two centuries, U.S. growth rates have far outpaced growth rates throughout the world, producing per capita incomes about six times greater than the world average and 50 percent higher than those in Europe. .... American per capita income was already the highest in the world in the 1830s. This is a result of America’s economic freedom,...."https://imprimisarchives.hillsdale.edu/file/archives/pdf/2013_05_Imprimis.pdf

"I lived for about a decade, on and off, in France and later moved to the United States. Nobody in their right mind would give up the manifold sensual, aesthetic and gastronomic pleasures offered by French savoir-vivre for the unrelenting battlefield of American ambition were it not for one thing: possibility.

You know possibility when you breathe it. For an immigrant, it lies in the ease of American identity and the boundlessness of American horizons after the narrower confines of European nationhood and the stifling attentions of the European nanny state, which has often made it more attractive not to work than to work. High French unemployment was never much of a mystery."
Roger Cohen: One France is enough

Even Karl Marx accepted the image of America as a land of boundless opportunity, citing this as an explanation for the lack of class consciousness in the U.S. "The position of wage laborer," he wrote in 1865, "is for a very large part of the American people but a probational state, which they are sure to leave within a longer or shorter term."
Read more: As rich-poor gap widens in U.S., class mobility stalls As Rich-Poor Gap Widens in the U.S., Class Mobility Stalls

So glad you asked.

If you are white and you live in Appalachia, you have never been off the plantation.

Maybe. But he can walk around that plantation without fear of another young white criminal thug shooting him dead in the street, unlike the inner city plantations the dimocrats keep blacks penned up in all around the country.

A budding revolutionary, much like Cosby,... always budding...
In 2015, eleven years later, in circumstances described as "ironic",[6][7] the speech was cited by Judge Eduardo C. Robreno as an example of Cosby's role as "public moralist", when he unsealed court records to reveal Cosby's admissions of infidelity and his giving of Quaaludes to women prior to allegedly sexually assaulting them.[7][8] Robreno referenced this Wikipedia page in his decision and wrote that, by volunteering to the public "his views on, among other things, childrearing, family life, education, and crime",[7][9] Cosby had "narrowed the zone of privacy that he is entitled to claim".[6] The motion was brought by the Associated Press and the admissions gave rise to further allegations that Cosby had committed numerous sexual assaults.
Damned liberals with their stupid morals!

"....liberals with their stupid morals!"

Ya' mean like their harvesting the organs of babies???

Those 'morals'???

Yet, you seem a tad nervous......

Nervous about what? My life won't change because some children get fooled into slavery.

Maybe. But he can walk around that plantation without fear of another young white criminal thug shooting him dead in the street, unlike the inner city plantations the dimocrats keep blacks penned up in all around the country.

Interesting.

I have often asked for an explanation for these facts......and received no responses....

1. In Brownsville, Brooklyn, the per capita shooting rate is 81 times higher than in nearby Bay Ridge, Brooklyn—the first neighborhood predominantly black, the second neighborhood predominantly white and Asian. As a result, police presence and use of proactive tactics are much higher in Brownsville than in Bay Ridge.

This incidence of crime means that innocent black men have a much higher chance than innocent white men of being stopped by the police because they match the description of a suspect. This is not something the police choose. It is a reality..." The Danger of the “Black Lives Matter” Movement

Again?

'In Brownsville, Brooklyn, the per capita shooting rate is 81 times higher than in nearby Bay Ridge, Brooklyn—the first neighborhood predominantly black, the second neighborhood predominantly white and Asian.'

Brownsville population, ......60,000

Bay Ridge population.......70,000

and this....

2. Both Liberal welfare policies and Liberal propaganda ('the legacy of slavery) have persuaded large segments of the black population that they need not take the steps that lead out of poverty......rather, they cannot....and only big government programs will save them.

Here is the amazing consequence of half a century of indoctrination:

Books.jpg

Overall, white homes had 2.5 times as many books as black homes. But the most surprising finding is that the top quintile of black homes reported having fewer books (69) than the bottom quintile of white homes (71).

Report: Negligent Parenting Hurts Black Students' Performance

No, he'll just get hung by a group of racist white republican thugs and it will be called a suicide.

"...the American free market system is the greatest engine for prosperity and opportunity that the world has ever seen. Freedom works. No other nation on Earth has allowed so many millions to come with nothing and achieve so much. In the centuries before the American Revolution, the average human lived on between one and three dollars a day, no matter whether one lived in Europe, Asia, Africa, or North or South America. But from that point on—from the beginning of the American experiment—for the first time in human history, per capita income in a few countries began to grow rapidly, and nowhere more so than in the United States.

Over the last two centuries, U.S. growth rates have far outpaced growth rates throughout the world, producing per capita incomes about six times greater than the world average and 50 percent higher than those in Europe. .... American per capita income was already the highest in the world in the 1830s. This is a result of America’s economic freedom,...."https://imprimisarchives.hillsdale.edu/file/archives/pdf/2013_05_Imprimis.pdf

"I lived for about a decade, on and off, in France and later moved to the United States. Nobody in their right mind would give up the manifold sensual, aesthetic and gastronomic pleasures offered by French savoir-vivre for the unrelenting battlefield of American ambition were it not for one thing: possibility.

You know possibility when you breathe it. For an immigrant, it lies in the ease of American identity and the boundlessness of American horizons after the narrower confines of European nationhood and the stifling attentions of the European nanny state, which has often made it more attractive not to work than to work. High French unemployment was never much of a mystery."
Roger Cohen: One France is enough

Even Karl Marx accepted the image of America as a land of boundless opportunity, citing this as an explanation for the lack of class consciousness in the U.S. "The position of wage laborer," he wrote in 1865, "is for a very large part of the American people but a probational state, which they are sure to leave within a longer or shorter term."
Read more: As rich-poor gap widens in U.S., class mobility stalls As Rich-Poor Gap Widens in the U.S., Class Mobility Stalls

So glad you asked.

The republican party doesn't offer that. Boy, you children are so dumb.

Forum List

Back