I'm noticed a wave of exonerations of black men via DNA evidence

Are you talking about the Maury Povich show?

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you talking about the Maury Povich show?

Stop watching Fox News. I'm pretty sure they like to see innocent Americans killed. Remember, an Arab Prince and an anti democracy Australian hold the controlling interest in that network. They are not FOR America.

The 34-year-old was released from Stateville Correctional Center Thursday. Cook County prosecutors vacated the convictions of three men who are serving prison time for the 1991 rape and murder of a 14-year-old Dixmoor girl. Prosecutors say they'll also vacate the convictions of two other men who've already completed their sentences.

Authorities say DNA evidence links another man to the crime.

Illinois man wrongfully convicted in teen girl's 1991 rape, murder released from prison - chicagotribune.com

Man cleared by DNA evidence released from jail | abc7chicago.com

INNOCENCE: Three Men Walk Free in One Day After Unrelated Murder Convictions Overturned | Death Penalty Information Center

The Innocence Project - Three Men from Cook County, Illinois, Exonerated of 1991 Rape and Murder, Exonerations of Two Others to Follow

DNA catches far more black men then it does to exonerate them.

Personally? I think that DNA evidence should be taken at ALL crime scenes (if possible), so that they can be sure to get the right person on trial.

All those that state their innocence? If DNA evidence exists in the case, it should be tested and if those people who are in jail are innocent, release them immediately.

Makes me think about most of those imprisoned and the justice system in general.
Are you saying that the Justice System puts them in the privately owned prisons not to administer justice but to be used as cheap labor?

Well then you're a "Conspiracy Theorist" and that's "Craaaaaaaaaazy talk!" :uhoh3:

I hope there is some DNA evidence to help catch the four black guys that raped the old Mexican guy the other day.

There are two Justice Systems in this country, one white; one black, separate and unequal. It has been that way since this country was founded and we still see it today.:blowup:

Forum List

Back