Im not watching results tonight

I know...Im going to buy some blank canvas ... maybe stretch a new one

Sheryl+Crow+04.png

Someone is gonna eating crow tomorrow

I was happy when the power was out and I didn't have to think about Obama or Romney or any of this.

It's so fucking ridiculous

It's amazing, isn't it? I get away from the board for a few days every so often...voluntarily though...when I get fed up and find myself getting angry more than I should.

I know that yours wasn't by choice, but it's nice to reboot, isn't it?

I won't make the promise that I won't watch results, but I'll be glad when it's over.

I was going to play World of Tanks, but the other players will probably talk about it.

Oooo, I know a few people from another game who play that. Off topic, but is it a pretty fun game? :D

On topic, I actually love/hate politics. I don't even have a horse in the race, but I spend too much time reading posts on sites like this, and will probably spend all night glued to election coverage. A sad life I lead, I know.

I have had MSNBC Chris Mathews on for 2 minutes maybe and he says this thing is all over...
Romney doesn't have a chance based on some numbers he saw a week ago.

Can we have the election please before you start this shit.
We waited almost 2 years now we can't wait a few more hours...
Let the people vote.He's on in NY at 5PM people are just getting home.
Now maybe they say WTF I'm gonna grab a beer and make dinner why should I bother now that the election appears to be over.

I hate these so far up Obama's ASS Democrats at MSNBC...

I was happy when the power was out and I didn't have to think about Obama or Romney or any of this.

It's so fucking ridiculous

This may be the last national election I vote in. Its just like a former presidential candidate said inre: the two party system: "you have a choice between vanilla and the other vanilla". Unlimited secret financing has only furthered their entrenched stranglehold on the process.

Me and the Misses isn't watching either. Rather go to bed in apprehension then in depression, could be elation but don't want to take the chance.

If Obama wins I may lose some friends.

Me and the Misses isn't watching either. Rather go to bed in apprehension then in depression, could be elation but don't want to take the chance.

If Obama wins I may lose some friends.

They weren't worth having as friends..no big loss.

I'm just not.

Me, either. I have a friend who promised to call later and let me know who won. I just can't take the stress. It's difficult watching the liberal media use the term "we" when referring to the Obama campaign. They don't even hide their bias.

Waiting for the results tonight are like waiting for medical tests to come back so you can find out if you have a terrible illness, like rhealectim.

I have had MSNBC Chris Mathews on for 2 minutes maybe and he says this thing is all over...
Romney doesn't have a chance based on some numbers he saw a week ago.

Can we have the election please before you start this shit.
We waited almost 2 years now we can't wait a few more hours...
Let the people vote.He's on in NY at 5PM people are just getting home.
Now maybe they say WTF I'm gonna grab a beer and make dinner why should I bother now that the election appears to be over.

I hate these so far up Obama's ASS Democrats at MSNBC...

You're such a fucking liar. :lol:

Forum List

Back