I'm not uptownlivin90

One down!

P1190355.jpg

One to go!

P1190359.jpg

I'll let you know.

This is what I'm drinking right now. I even put in a little umbrella to make it more festive!

Alka_Seltzer_in_water.jpg

This is what I'm drinking right now. I even put in a little umbrella to make it more festive!

And that's why I drink Scotch instead of vodka.
No hangovers.

Hon, I'm not hungover. I didn't even drink last night.

I got infected from the hackers in my classroom. Had the Alka Seltzer, now chasing it with coffee to see if this concrete block in my head will go away. :(

No hangovers.

I got infected from the hackers in my classroom. Had the Alka Seltzer, now chasing it with coffee to see if this concrete block in my head will go away. :(

That's what happens when you work in the glorified petri dish that is school. Sending homemade chicken soup your way....!

No hangovers.

That's what happens when you work in the glorified petri dish that is school. Sending homemade chicken soup your way....!

Thanks doll, make sure it's a vegetarian chicken!

I had 5 out of 10 out sick yesterday, of the ones that were there, 4 of them were hacking up who knows what, the other one I'm sure will be by next week.

Not everyone can be a right wing nutter!

Or a Bay Boy!

bat.jpg

PS-If this thread doesn't reach at least double digits, you have FAILED!

You would know. You have lots of single digit threads, don't ya?
Hell, it's an intro thread, very few make double digits.

Some do!

It's Friday night bro, I'm buying the first round:

johnnywalker.jpg
Sure, why not? While I was chaperoning a middle school dance, you were all having a party! Wah! :lol:

Thanks doll, make sure it's a vegetarian chicken!

I had 5 out of 10 out sick yesterday, of the ones that were there, 4 of them were hacking up who knows what, the other one I'm sure will be by next week.

Almost forgot about that part. Veggie chicken it is! :lol:

No hangovers.

Oh saw this later, obviously. Hope you feel better quick. Dance was better than sick. :eusa_pray:

No hangovers.

That sucks, I'd rather have a hangover than the plague.

No hangovers.

Hey, Echo...Echo...Echo...

I'm saddened to hear you are suffering. Try one of these heated up with a little honey.

We keep them for our friends Bilbo and Frodo Baggins when they manage to imbibe with us at the bar. As you can see, it's been a while since they've shown.

I sincerely hope you are well sooner than not.

asaratis

P1000988.jpg

P.S.
That's the Ho-pitza Diamond layin' there next to that Zippo!

No hangovers.

I'm saddened to hear you are suffering. Try one of these heated up with a little honey.

We keep them for our friends Bilbo and Frodo Baggins when they manage to imbibe with us at the bar. As you can see, it's been a while since they've shown.

asaratis

P1000988.jpg

P.S.

I will take your cure if I can have that diamond.

My head is worse, still feels like a concrete brick is inside, I've taken (in the last hour) more alka seltzer cold AND 3 advils....still nothing. I thought sitting up would help, laying down it hurts more than ever.

OK, I'll stop whining now. :(

PS-Send all that over ASAP, thanks!

asaratis

P1000988.jpg

P.S.

I will take your cure if I can have that diamond.

My head is worse, still feels like a concrete brick is inside, I've taken (in the last hour) more alka seltzer cold AND 3 advils....still nothing. I thought sitting up would help, laying down it hurts more than ever.

OK, I'll stop whining now. :(

PS-Send all that over ASAP, thanks!

The diamond heated up with a little honey maybe? Would that make you feel better? Heck, you can have it all. I don't think those Bagginzizz is gonna visit us no more.

Forum List

Back