Im not the 99%; But I AM THE 47%; Thanks Romney, confirmed my Dem vote for 2012

Discussion in 'Election Forums' started by bucs90, Sep 20, 2012.

1. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,576
    truth is truth even if you dont like it

2. OohPooPahDoo

OohPooPahDoo Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,328
    What are we now? Speech writer?

3. Dont Taz Me Bro

Dont Taz Me Bro USMB Mod Staff Member Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,904
    Nothing was confirmed. He stated firmly what he was doing months ago. He's been nothing but a whiny little pissant for the last couple of months. Why don't you mind your own business and shut the fuck up.

4. M.D. Rawlings

M.D. Rawlings Classical Liberal

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,717
    You suffer from the same delusions about real-world political motives and economic outcomes: http://www.usmessageboard.com/elect...med-my-dem-vote-for-2012-a-9.html#post6025882

You guys don't have a clue about the actual outcomes of a Romney-Ryan agenda and will never acknowledge the dramatic drop in the poverty rate that will inevitably ensue as a result of its policies should Romney win, the same drop that occurred as a result of Reagan's policies.

Obama's policies will never succeed. LOL!

As for hatred.

Hogwash.

Conservatives loath lefty because everything lefty stands for is stupid and banal and, yes, even evil. That's called moral discernment. Nobody hates with the venomous arrogance of the leftist kook. From the Jacobins to the Marxists, from Robespierre to Lenin, from Wilson to Obama, lefty has always been a nasty, moralizing little prick, forever lecturing others who just want to be left alone by government, calling them fascists and bigots and homophobes, imagining code words and any number of other lunatic fantasies that serve his irrational hatreds and petty tyrannies.

And so the party that freed the slaves is the party that wants to put folks "back in chains".

The rich are "selfish", not hard-working and successful.

Those who demand the federal government secure this nation's borders are "bigots", not the only adults in the room defending the nation's sovereignty and survival.

We have "a war on women", not the objections of a free people being compelled to pay for lefty's lifestyle, his condoms and abortions, against their moral or religious convictions. In the meantime the perpetrators of a real war on women, Islamic fascists, are made out to be victims by lefty.

On and on and on. . . .

Last edited: Sep 20, 2012
  5. RDD_1210

RDD_1210 Forms his own opinions

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,122
    That's a funny way of apologizing when you've been proven wrong once again. At least you didn't run away and ignore me like last time I proved you to be a partisan hack.

6. Dont Taz Me Bro

Dont Taz Me Bro USMB Mod Staff Member Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,904
    You haven't proven jack shit because I'm not wrong nor am I partisan. Since you're so into definitions:

partisan - an adherent or supporter of a person, group, party, or cause, especially a person who shows a biased, emotional allegiance.

Partisan | Define Partisan at Dictionary.com

Seeing as how I am not a member of a political group, party, or cause, by the very definition I cannot be partisan. I am not voting for Obama or Romney, dumb ass, so all you have proven is that you are the embodiment of the adage of "when you assume."

[​IMG]

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  7. Liability

Liability Locked Account. Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,063
    99% - 47% = 52%.

Give or take the margin of error.

amen.

8. OpenJumper1

OpenJumper1 Freedom First!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20

!

Funny, Romney was mentioning the percentage of people that want handouts and not do anything else with life. I feel that Obama is the worst thing to come along since old wet mops that you had to wring out by hand.
    Yeah, we get HONESTY. He said the TRUTH....OMGosh! perish the thought of ever being told the truth! Look, nothing I hate more than a lying piece of crap. And Obama is fitting that bill quite good lately.
    Everything that comes out of that jerk's mouth has been a lie! When he said back in 08 that hope and change is coming I knew it would be for the worse. My gut instincts never lie. I like my healthcoverage. Obamacare guarantees that I won't have it much longer. (yeah read that Bill ok_ it says so right in there)
    Anyone who wants to disrespect themselves and have low self esteem wants handouts while watching cable over the internet on their PC's holding their Iphones they got with gubbmint money(MY tax dollar btw) would of course want the LIAR in CHEIF in DC for another 4 years.
    That buys them 4 more years of sitting around while WE work to PAY these loafers.
    Obama hates America and you're going to vote for him. Okay well you get what you deserve then.
    But don't drag the rest of us down with you. I know I won't be going down with ya's.

smh

(side note: NYGIants are kicking azz tonight woohoo!)

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  9. Politico

Politico Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,492
    You were always going to vote for Obama. That's the whole point.