I'm not supporting Obama's actions in afghanastan

ihopehefails

VIP Member
Oct 3, 2009
Call it political but I don't see any reason to support his attack on a non important entity in that country. All we have been told so far is that it is a taliban stronghold which could mean a lot of things. Is it crucial for an overall plan of success? I think if we don't get a better reason for this action than just "its a taliban stronghold" then I wonder what motives were behind it.

Call it political but I don't see any reason to support his attack on a non important entity in that country. All we have been told so far is that it is a taliban stronghold which could mean a lot of things. Is it crucial for an overall plan of success? I think if we don't get a better reason for this action than just "its a taliban stronghold" then I wonder what motives were behind it.

Are you serious?? "Its a Taliban stronghold" is not enough? What else do you want? Untapped oil? WMD's?

• Banned

Are you serious?? "Its a Taliban stronghold" is not enough? What else do you want? Untapped oil? WMD's?

I'm sure there are a lot of those scattered throughout afghanastan but why attack this one. What strategic advantage does it have that demands we attack it. Is it a part of an overall plan somewhere or did Obama just think it up this weekend when he saw his pole numbers go down?

I'm sure there are a lot of those scattered throughout afghanastan but why attack this one. What strategic advantage does it have that demands we attack it. Is it a part of an overall plan somewhere or did Obama just think it up this weekend when he saw his pole numbers go down?

Wow... do you even follow what is going on in Afghanistan? Or are you one of those shits who disagrees with any and everything that comes from the White House?

You say "I'm sure" as if it is an assumption. Do you even know "FOR sure"?? Or do you just go on your gut instinct?

If he decided to NOT conduct the surge in Afghanistan would you be bitching then? I bet you would.

You really do fit the mold of the typical teabagger... I hope you guys stay around, I love the entertainment value of it all. Thanks:thup:

Last edited:

How about the military commanders on the ground, are you supporting their actions in Afghanistan?

Exactly which cave have you been living in the last 10 years?

Let me guess.....The FoxNews cave

Wow... do you even follow what is going on in Afghanistan? Or are you one of those shits who disagrees with any and everything that comes from the White House?

You say "I'm sure" as if it is an assumption. Do you even know "FOR sure"?? Or do you just go on your gut instinct?

If he decided to NOT conduct the surge in Afghanistan would you be bitching then? I bet you would.

You really do fit the mold of the typical teabagger... I hope you guys stay around, I love the entertainment value of it all. Thanks:thup:

You had to ask that?

Really?

it was more of a rhetorical question. His/her name answers it for me.

How about the troops, are you supporting the troops?

Because you know you can't support the troops without supporting the mission.

And anything short of supporting the mission is treason.

nobody is touching upon the most important reason to continue fighting in afghanistan...

we are fighting for.......freedom.

we must kill them all and let god sort them out... it is what jesus would do...and george washington would really get behined it..

How about the troops, are you supporting the troops?

Because you know you can't support the troops without supporting the mission.

And anything short of supporting the mission is treason.

Hardly anyone "supports" the troops anyway. The majority of American's support for our troops does not go beyond a yellow ribbon bumper sticker or a politically convenient talking point.

nobody is touching upon the most important reason to continue fighting in afghanistan...

we are fighting for.......freedom.

we must kill them all and let god sort them out... it is what jesus would do...and george washington would really get behined it..

You have to throw a Jerry Falwell in there somewhere to complete the circle.

As if you have the slightest understanding of operational and tactical requirements. However, we do understand your motives behind this post.

i remember the ANTI-war movement... during the bush years...

glad to see now the anti-war movment has changed its position.. i heard even code pink is calling on more bombing..and to begin the bombing of pakistan... for freedom.

yes we can... steal your money and expand the wars.

i remember the ANTI-war movement... during the bush years...

glad to see now the anti-war movment has changed its position.. i heard even code pink is calling on more bombing..and to begin the bombing of pakistan... for freedom.

yes we can... steal your money and expand the wars.

I know. Isn't it funny.

obama is brilliant taking on the terrorists in the mountains of afganistan.....he will succeed where the english the russians and every other country that tried to take afganistan failed....

obama is brilliant taking on the terrorists in the mountains of afganistan.....he will succeed where the english the russians and every other country that tried to take afganistan failed....

our freedom is hidden somewhere in those mountains... and barry is going to find it for us.

our freedom is hidden somewhere in those mountains... and barry is going to find it for us.

our freedom went mia decades ago.....we just refuse to accept it....

Forum List

Back