Im not playing around with this....i have serious evidence...SERIOUS

Cali girl,they are headquartered in UK,but have a country regional headquarters in tehran,and damascus. I have proof,welcome to share with anyone. Having business locations in these countries is against sanctions,and the bank tried to cover it up,but with a backdoor program i acessed the fullsite.

They're one of the world's biggest banks, you fucking moron. They have branches in 87 countries - 7,500 branches globally.

Your hysteria is noted.

And dismissed.

Uhhh,you cant be chartered here in the USA,and do business,in sanctioned countries. Check the department of commerce.

I don't give a shit. They're a bank - they can't just open up and shut down as governments deem fit.

Cali girl,they are headquartered in UK,but have a country regional headquarters in tehran,and damascus. I have proof,welcome to share with anyone. Having business locations in these countries is against sanctions,and the bank tried to cover it up,but with a backdoor program i acessed the fullsite.

What you say is no big secret:

BC Bank Middle East Ltd has been a principal member of the HSBC Group since 1959. The Bank's unique relationship with the Middle East dates back more than a century.

Today HSBC Bank Middle East Ltd is the largest and most widely represented international Bank in the Middle East, with 30 branches and offices throughout the United Arab Emirates, Oman, Bahrain, Qatar, Jordan, Lebanon and the Palestinian Autonomous Area.

This extensive regional coverage is strengthened by another member of the HSBC Group, HSBC Bank Egypt, and by its associate companies, The Saudi British Bank and the British Arab ommercial Bank. In addition to its Middle Eastern network, the Bank has a branch in London, UK, and a representative office in Tehran, Iran.

HSBC Careers & Jobs 2012 | Bayt.com

Now tell us something we don't know! :rolleyes:

They're one of the world's biggest banks, you fucking moron. They have branches in 87 countries - 7,500 branches globally.

Your hysteria is noted.

And dismissed.

Uhhh,you cant be chartered here in the USA,and do business,in sanctioned countries. Check the department of commerce.

Post your link to this.

HSBC is a British Bank. It's not headquartered in Tehran.... it's global HQ is London.

It's one of the biggest banks in the world.

It's actually a Chinese Bank. "HS" stands for "Hong Kong and Shanghai." Their headquarters is in Hong Kong. They once offered me a job, and I almost went to work for them. That's how I know.

images

HSBC Headquarters in Hong Kong

Just look under federal banking regs,yes HSBC stands for hong kong shanghai banking corporation.

HSBC is a British Bank. It's not headquartered in Tehran.... it's global HQ is London.

It's one of the biggest banks in the world.

It's actually a Chinese Bank. "HS" stands for "Hong Kong and Shanghai." Their headquarters is in Hong Kong. They once offered me a job, and I almost went to work for them. That's how I know.

images

HSBC Headquarters in Hong Kong

HSBC Holdings plc (commonly known as HSBC) is a British multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in London, United Kingdom.[5] As of 2011 it was the world's second-largest banking and financial services group and second-largest public company according to a composite measure by Forbes magazine.[8]

HSBC is a universal bank and is organised within four business groups: Commercial Banking; Global Banking and Markets (investment banking); Personal Financial Services (retail banking and consumer finance); and Global Private Banking.[9] It has around 7,500 offices in 87 countries and territories across Africa, Asia, Europe, North America and South America and around 100 million customers.[6][10] As of 30 June 2010, it had total assets of $2.418 trillion, of which roughly half were in Europe, a quarter in the Americas and a quarter in Asia.[7]

HSBC Holdings plc was founded in London in 1991 by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation to act as a new group holding company[1][2] and to enable the acquisition of UK-based Midland Bank.[3] The origins of the bank lie in Hong Kong and Shanghai, where branches were first opened in 1865.[4] Today, HSBC remains the largest bank in Hong Kong, and recent expansion in mainland China, where it is now the largest international bank, has returned it to that part of its roots.[10][11]

HSBC - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

New Topics

Forum List

Back