‘I’m not paranoid ... But we’re prepared’: Idahoans ready if country sinks into chaos.

Why would you miss people you've never met or interacted with in your entire life? Just stay where you are, and we'll stay where we are. Everybody will be happy.

It's Idaho.

If they really want to leave .. OK .. just leave the potatoes.
Er..they don't want to leave, idiot.

I never said they did dummy.

Note the word IF.

Others here are suggesting they want to leave .. perhaps you should run along and go talk to them.

Nobody is suggesting they want to leave, you poor ignorant turd. Someone was blathering about secessionists in Idaho, which is a totally different group of people.

The Redoubt is a place where people MOVE TO, to get away from ignorant turds like you.

Fuck you ignorant dickhead.

"Despite all the talk about Texas and the South being secessionist, they collectively have nothing on Idaho. If that state were not land-locked, it would have rebelled a long time ago."

:0) Perhaps you should run your dumb ass along to Redoubt, or Valhalla, or wherever the fuck morons like you run to hide.

Do you know what "secede" means?

Nobody leaves, lol.

Listen to the privileged welfare class sneer about food they get for free.

Awesome.

Awesome.

You must mean this class of people ..

Who Gets Food Stamps? White People, Mostly

Yup. Ten percent of whites on foodstamps. 40 percent of blacks.

Thank you for bringing race into it.

Isn't that what you did?
Nope.
You assumed that when I refer to the privileged welfare class I'm talking about blacks. That's your prejudice, not mine.

Touche' .. I sure did.

But it has nothing to do with prejudice .. everything to do with me posting on a RW board full of morons who make that claim while ignoring the fact that there are millions and millions of whites using food stamps.

So perhaps that's not what you meant .. then my post was for those reading who do.

Awesome.

Awesome.

You must mean this class of people ..

Isn't that what you did?
Nope.
You assumed that when I refer to the privileged welfare class I'm talking about blacks. That's your prejudice, not mine.

Touche' .. I sure did.

But it has nothing to do with prejudice .. everything to do with me posting on a RW board full of morons who make that claim while ignoring the fact that there are millions and millions of whites using food stamps.

So perhaps that's not what you meant .. then my post was for those reading who do.

Except nobody made that claim until you started yammering about race.

so perhaps you shouldn't do that.

Calling other people racist kind of loses it's punch when you're the one who has to keep bringing it into the convo.

It's Idaho.

If they really want to leave .. OK .. just leave the potatoes.
Er..they don't want to leave, idiot.

I never said they did dummy.

Note the word IF.

Others here are suggesting they want to leave .. perhaps you should run along and go talk to them.

Nobody is suggesting they want to leave, you poor ignorant turd. Someone was blathering about secessionists in Idaho, which is a totally different group of people.

The Redoubt is a place where people MOVE TO, to get away from ignorant turds like you.

Fuck you ignorant dickhead.

"Despite all the talk about Texas and the South being secessionist, they collectively have nothing on Idaho. If that state were not land-locked, it would have rebelled a long time ago."

:0) Perhaps you should run your dumb ass along to Redoubt, or Valhalla, or wherever the fuck morons like you run to hide.

Do you know what "secede" means?

Nobody leaves, lol.

:0) Do YOU know what it means?

It means to leave or withdraw from a formal union.

Got anything else? :0)

Isn't that what you did?
Nope.

Touche' .. I sure did.

That claim is made on this board everyday.

Maybe you shouldn't be the one telling me what I shouldn't do.

Just a thought.

Isn't that what you did?
Nope.

Touche' .. I sure did.

Just a thought.

What claim?

I didn't make a claim. Maybe you should go to where the claim, whatever it is, is being made, and take THOSE people on. Instead of pretending that THESE people are racists..when they aren't even thinking about race until you come charging in.

And..shut the fuck up. I'll tell you whatever I like. How's that?

CrD_eI6VMAEc6ua.jpg

Isn't that what you did?
Nope.

Touche' .. I sure did.

Just a thought.

What claim?

I didn't make a claim. Maybe you should go to where the claim, whatever it is, is being made, and take THOSE people on. Instead of pretending that THESE people are racists..when they aren't even thinking about race until you come charging in.

Kiss my ass you ignorant bitch. Google "secede' before your dumb ass tries to correct someone about it's use.

Anything else? :0)

Nope.

Touche' .. I sure did.

Just a thought.

What claim?

Kiss my ass you ignorant bitch. Google "secede' before your dumb ass tries to correct someone about it's use.

You didn't say "seceded". You said "leave". And I pointed out that people weren't leaving (or seceding, as far as that goes).

Touche' .. I sure did.

Just a thought.

What claim?

You didn't say "seceded". You said "leave". And I pointed out that people weren't leaving (or seceding, as far as that goes).

Are you drunk?

First, I RESPONDED to another poster who was talking about secession, Texas, and Idaho. I RESPONDED with an off the cuff comment about secession .. which means to LEAVE / WITHDRAW from the Union .. and potatoes .. and you want to make that a capitol offense as you dance around in circles saying absolutely nothing.

You're still here saying nothing that makes any sense.

I got that.

Anything else?

99.9% of people aren't preppers, so if push does come to shove and these people are all looking for food and water, and they know where someone has an underground stash, it doesn't matter if you have 100 rounds or 10,000 rounds stockpiled in your 'bunker'. You and your family are going to lose and die and that's it.
I'm sure you'll lead the charge.

The very fact that you are building a stockpile makes you the most juicy target if your end of the world scenario happens.
How do you know there's a stockpile?

Texas investors build community for doomsday scenario

A Texas investor group is planning for a doomsday scenario by building a $300 million luxury community replete with underground homes and air-lock blast doors designed for people worried about a dirty bomb or other disaster.

At the Trident Lakes community northeast of Dallas developers intend to construct about 400 condos that have 90 percent of their living space underground.

The community could have as many as 1,600 residents who can rely on water and energy production that's off the grid.

It's not clear just how many similar bunker communities are in operation. The Vivos Group, based in California, has six in the U.S.

The National Center for Disaster Preparedness says the bunker mentality complicates efforts to promote a broad, shared emergency response to disasters.

Forum List

Back