i'm not going to see Star Wars in theaters anymore

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
I saw the trailer for Rogue One, and that's it, no more.

I don't know what these people are thinking taking a classic American series and filling them with foreigners.

That's the step#1 problem they're having with the new movies.

Am I supposed to believe the universe was taken over by England and Scotland?

' ello gov, what's all dis den? ...join the dark side would we?...SLAG OFF!'

...i'l wait til I can buy the DVDs cheap off ebay

Yeah, this theme of single young women who can go toe to toe with the dark Sith with a light saber having no previous training at all and wins every situation easily is just fucking boring and stupid.

I don't know what these people are thinking taking a classic American series and filling them with foreigners.

Rogue One was actually really good. Its quite a bit different from all the other movies. No annoying Ewoks or Jar Jar-fucking-Binks to ruin everything. The ending is certainly a departure from all of its predecessors. Vaders big scene, though brief, was fantastic! They really captured his frightening presence in this one.

Rogue One was actually really good. Its quite a bit different from all the other movies. No annoying Ewoks or Jar Jar-fucking-Binks to ruin everything. The ending is certainly a departure from all of its predecessors. Vaders big scene, though brief, was fantastic! They really captured his frightening presence in this one.
Jar Jar was a fantastic character.

I thought that movie came out in December no?

I don't like the idea of having another stat wars movie just right after we had one last year...

They should always wait at least 10 years for a new one.

I thought that movie came out in December no?

I don't like the idea of having another stat wars movie just right after we had one last year...

They should always wait at least 10 years for a new one.
Its going to be 1 per year for MANY years. They paid a lot for the product, so now they have to recoup the costs. The next Star Wars will be in December and it will be part two of the the new series with Luke.

Im really interested to see what they do with Luke. He could potentially be the most powerful Jedi who ever lived, depending on how the writers want to play it. In the books, Luke could do crazy shit later on, like pilot a couple X-wings at the same time using the force, decimating enemy tie-fighters at will. He even brought himself back from the dead. If you remember, Vader joined the dark side specifically to get the Emperor teach him how to bring people back from the dead. He had visions of Padame dying, so he was desperate. Luke surpassed his fathers knowledge and power... in the books.

Last edited:

Wait, a movie, based on an intergalactic Empire with countless planets making it up, and who's original first film was filmed in the UK and Tunisia with nary a peep from you, and now you get all annoyed at the international nature of film work? Methinks you need to either read some history vis a vis the movies in general, and Star Wars in particular, or stop going to the movies period. Hell, you had better stop watching TV too as most of those are shot up in Canada now.

Okay, you're a moron. The franchise takes place in another galaxy. I know you repubs think anyone who is not white and isn't American is inferior, but your retard logic doesn't make any sense....as always.

Also, the original trilogy was filmed in England so many of the imperials were played by British actors, you wanker.

Last edited:

Forigners?????

They're in outer space for fucks sake. No one is native to space lol

Forum List

Back