I'm not buying health insurance

I ain't payin either ... what the fuck are they going to do? Throw me in jail where I live completely off the taxpayer? Buahahahah1 You do realize just how stupid this bill is on every level ... right? :rofl:

Maybe they'll execute you.

I ain't payin either ... what the fuck are they going to do? Throw me in jail where I live completely off the taxpayer? Buahahahah1 You do realize just how stupid this bill is on every level ... right? :rofl:
pretty sure there is a part in the constitution about debtor's prison.:cuckoo:

Hey this could rival the rightwingers' insistence on remaining ignorant to protest compulsory education.

I actually do not have a problem with government run health insurance (it works in Australia at least) but I really would not try to sell it by saying look how great our public school system works.

About as good a sales pitch as Ford branding themselves as "FORD! Womb of the Pinto".

Last edited:
Hey this could rival the rightwingers' insistence on remaining ignorant to protest compulsory education.

I actually do not have a problem with government run health insurance (it works in Australia at least) but I really would not try to sell it by saying look how great our public school system works.

About as good a sales pitch as Ford branding themselves as "FORD! Womb of the Pinto".

Bah! They could compare it to the Post Office ...

No wait ... um ... Medicare? ...
... damn ... Social Security ... um ... hell, have we had a decent government run program in the US?

I'm not buying health insurance and I'm not paying the fine if I don't. I'll move to another country if I have to or ask my state to remove itself from the union. One way or the other my life is not going to be interupted by Nancy Pelosi because I was fine without health insurance but now someone has decided that it was a crime for me not to have it when all I was doing was sitting in my home.

Really? This country has gotten so liberal where someone has the liberty (root word of liberal) to choose their own lives which is why we are being forced to buy health insurance.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. I hear Iraq and Afghanistan are nice and warm this time of year. Check them out.

Actually, Afganistan is cold this time of year.

So cold even the Talaban can not be bothered to blow up Buddas or Afgani babies.

See, I think winter is the real time to hit those bastards.

Now only if the President could make up his mind.

If you are going to give it up, then do it. If not, then do what it takes.

Actually, Afganistan is cold this time of year.

So cold even the Talaban can not be bothered to blow up Buddas or Afgani babies.

See, I think winter is the real time to hit those bastards.

Now only if the President could make up his mind.

If you are going to give it up, then do it. If not, then do what it takes.

Oh come on.....that sounds way too simple. We would have had to have learned something from Vietnam before we would try something as bold as THAT.

I'm not buying health insurance and I'm not paying the fine if I don't.

yeah, you'll just go bankrupt from the cost of your medical care and dump the cost on the rest of us....

typical right winger...

I'll move to another country if I have to

you mean some other country that has nationalized health care? would be the case given that there isn't a single westernized nation that doesn't except for us, you ignorant twit.

but if you do go, see ya... don't let the door hit ya

Oh come on.....that sounds way too simple. We would have had to have learned something from Vietnam before we would try something as bold as THAT.

Vietnam never gets cold.

Still, we could have won that too, indeed Tet was such a military disaster for the North Vietnamese they expected an invasion of the North directly afterward, US forces kicked their asses this side to Sunday, but our press presented it as a disaster for the US and so made that a self ratings prophecy.

The new strategy of General Abrahams in the early 70s started to work, just as with General Petraeus in Iraq, but unlike General Patraues in Iraq, the political will power in the early 70s had evaporated.

We could have won Vietnam, and if we had the South would now be a prosperous democracy and the carnage, boat people, Cambodian killing fields would never have happened.

I blame no Vietnam Vet, they did their part, and bleed for the US, Vietnam, the very idea of freedom, I blame lack of political will power.

Last edited:

yeah, you'll just go bankrupt from the cost of your medical care and dump the cost on the rest of us....

typical right winger...

you mean some other country that has nationalized health care? would be the case given that there isn't a single westernized nation that doesn't except for us, you ignorant twit.

Well ... logically you're paying for everyone elses coverage as it is, so why does it matter how you pay for it?

I'm not buying health insurance and I'm not paying the fine if I don't. I'll move to another country if I have to or ask my state to remove itself from the union. One way or the other my life is not going to be interupted by Nancy Pelosi because I was fine without health insurance but now someone has decided that it was a crime for me not to have it when all I was doing was sitting in my home.

Really? This country has gotten so liberal where someone has the liberty (root word of liberal) to choose their own lives which is why we are being forced to buy health insurance.

Why don't you refuse to pay your income taxes? Some of that goes to healthcare.

Vietnam never gets cold.

Still, we could have won that too, indeed Tet was such a military disaster for the North Vietnamese they expected an invasion of the North directly afterward, US forces kicked their asses this side to Sunday, but our press presented it as a disaster for the US and so made that a self ratings prophecy.

The new strategy of General Abrahams in the early 70s started to work, just as with General Petraeus in Iraq, but unlike General Patraues in Iraq, the political will power in the early 70s had evaporated.

We could have won Vietnam, and if we had the South would now be a prosperous democracy and the carnage, boat people, Cambodian killing fields would never have happened.

I blame no Vietnam Vet, they did their part, and bleed for the US, Vietnam, the very idea of freedom, I blame lack of political will power.

:lol: It never ends.

typical right winger...

Well ... logically you're paying for everyone elses coverage as it is, so why does it matter how you pay for it?

Guess what sweetheart?

You are paying for their coverage right now. Except rather than paying for a doctors visit through insurance, you are paying for emergency room care at five time the cost.

We can continue to cover our eyes and do nothing about the way we handle healthcare. The result will be a system where more and more people who think they are "safe" will find themselves uninsured. Do you really think your employer will still be covering you ten years from now if things remain the way they are?

Those that are serious about defying the federal government do not talk about it on websites or other public places. They just make preparations and follow through when the time is right. Anyone stating publically that they are planning to defy the federal government is publically setting themselves up for failure and punishment. Anyone serious about defying the federal government in this day and age will not advertiser that intention.
Nothing to worry about here folks, return to your homes and businesses.

New Topics

Forum List

Back