I'm not buying health insurance

ihopehefails

VIP Member
Oct 3, 2009
I'm not buying health insurance and I'm not paying the fine if I don't. I'll move to another country if I have to or ask my state to remove itself from the union. One way or the other my life is not going to be interupted by Nancy Pelosi because I was fine without health insurance but now someone has decided that it was a crime for me not to have it when all I was doing was sitting in my home.

Really? This country has gotten so liberal where someone has the liberty (root word of liberal) to choose their own lives which is why we are being forced to buy health insurance.

Last edited:
I'm not buying health insurance and I'm not paying the fine if I don't. I'll move to another country if I have to or ask my state to remove itself from the union. One way or the other my life is not going to be interupted by Nancy Pelosi because I was fine without health insurance but now someone has decided that it was a crime for me not to have it when all I was doing was sitting in my home.

Really? What kind of f'n country has this become when any citizen has to do something against their will? It has became a liberal country where people have choices over their own lives because that is what the definition of a liberal is...isn't it?

You will be forced to engage in commerce, just like the US Constitution and Bill of Rights dictates.

• Banned

Really? What kind of f'n country has this become when any citizen has to do something against their will? It has became a liberal country where people have choices over their own lives because that is what the definition of a liberal is...isn't it?

You will be forced to engage in commerce, just like the US Constitution and Bill of Rights dictates.

That is not "free" enterprise is it?

Really? This country has gotten so liberal where someone has the liberty (root word of liberal) to choose their own lives which is why we are being forced to buy health insurance.

You show 'em!!!

:thup:

one less person to pay for. :D

so where would you move to?

Asshole

When you leave the country all those countries will have National Healthcare

That will show them

I'm looking forward to hearing the answer on this....

heh.

I'm thinking that Congress may rethink healthcare reform if they read the above post.

America cannot afford to lose ihopehefails.

Can I help pay for your plane fare to leave this country so I can help you keep your word? Because somehow I think you're full of shit.

I'm looking forward to hearing the answer on this....

heh.

me too! How much you want to bet he i googling right now?

one less person to pay for it.
Double edged sword.

Double edged sword.

It's outweighed by the fact that you're talking about one less whinebag sucking the oxygen in our country.

Double edged sword.

So if he leaves, then I might have to pay an extra one-millionth of a cent in taxes to cover it.

OH FUCK!!!

I'm not buying health insurance and I'm not paying the fine if I don't. I'll move to another country if I have to or ask my state to remove itself from the union.

What country are you going to move to, Zimbabwe?

Every other Western democracy has a form of state universal medical insurance.

Double edged sword.

It's outweighed by the fact that you're talking about one less whinebag sucking the oxygen in our country.

I suppose that depends upon whether or not he is actually a payer or receiver.
If all the payers left, what would all the receivers do?
where you going to go? YOu can't go to Canada because that defeats the purpose, can't go to Europe, you can't even go to Irag. So where are you going to go? I really want to know.

Having said that, I really don’t know why Obama gave this baby over to a Congress that always turns simple ideas into rubrics cubes of regulation.

He should have just proposed a government alternative to private insurance that can not be lost and can be moved from job to job, one need not join, those who chose to may.

As it became apparent that the greater actuary base from this plan provided safer, better medical insurance than the fractured private sector system which must seek profit before individual health protection, more and more people would join.

Obama need never have gone down the compulsion road.

Last edited:
I ain't payin either ... what the fuck are they going to do? Throw me in jail where I live completely off the taxpayer? Buahahahah1 You do realize just how stupid this bill is on every level ... right? :rofl:

Forum List

Back