I'm not an atheist

I am new to this board, was on Yahoo, but their software is really shitty so I am bringing the good posters from there with me to this one. After a long search. So I can't tell if someone is serious or not yet.

However, I should warn you, I start off serious, until people get to know me, then I get ... well goofy. Though I do use chat-like tags to show when I am being goofy, like *grin* and *smirk*. If they were using sarcasm then that's cool. Just hoping they were because anyone who thinks like that is just as bad as ... well my thoughts on xtian fundies (a term that does not include all christians, only the majority who are pretty sick and twisted).

Has anyone seen that christian site aimed at young kids that has some major hating on some atheist farm animal? I can't seem to find it anywhere but i remember it was weird and unsettling.

Problem is most atheists is they aren't exactly 'atheist'. They are really just analytical scientists - who require evidence and proof to believe things, which would really mean they just don't 'rule anything out' but have no reason to believe in a God. Sort of like applying your normal sense of analysis to all things in your life, instead of all things except one (religion/god).

Problem is most atheists is they aren't exactly 'atheist'. They are really just analytical scientists - who require evidence and proof to believe things, which would really mean they just don't 'rule anything out' but have no reason to believe in a God. Sort of like applying your normal sense of analysis to all things in your life, instead of all things except one (religion/god).

Sort of true, but here is your only flaw with that statement, you cannot lump all atheists into one group any more than you can say all pagans are Wiccan. While it is easy to lump most xtians into the same group because they are brainwashed to think the same way, other groups and the christians who actually think for themselves, especially atheists, are all very unique.

Has anyone seen that christian site aimed at young kids that has some major hating on some atheist farm animal? I can't seem to find it anywhere but i remember it was weird and unsettling.

What the hell is an atheist farm animal?

Find a link, or prepared to have your post dismissed as hysterical, anti-Christian bigotry.

Sort of true, but here is your only flaw with that statement, you cannot lump all atheists into one group any more than you can say all pagans are Wiccan. While it is easy to lump most xtians into the same group because they are brainwashed to think the same way, other groups and the christians who actually think for themselves, especially atheists, are all very unique.

Lol.

Another enlightening posts. All "xtians" are brainwashed drones, while pagans and atheists are intelligent, open minded arbiters of truth and light.

Lol.

Another enlightening posts. All "xtians" are brainwashed drones, while pagans and atheists are intelligent, open minded arbiters of truth and light.

So sad, you even want to lump yourself into one group, well, thanks for admitting you fit there, that's the first step to enlightenment.

What the hell is an atheist farm animal?

Find a link, or prepared to have your post dismissed as hysterical, anti-Christian bigotry.

If you would actually READ the thread, as well as pay attention once in a while bitch, you would see that they DID post the link, but, because they're a newbie, they've gotta wait until they've got 15 posts.

Fuck Allie, are you REALLY that dumb?

That is very true. I've rarely have anyone describe my atheist beliefs to me accurately.

New Topics

Forum List

Back