I'm not American, but...

this seemed like a nice online community and I decided to check it out and sign up. There are a lot of interesting topics and I might enjoy engaging in discussions with you awesome people. I hope you're friendly. See you around the forums! :113:
Your opinion is welcome whether I agree with it or not:

No big deal. I do wheelies on my John Deere mower.

Cub Cadets are better at that in my experience, I try to wheelie everything lol

Last edited:
this seemed like a nice online community and I decided to check it out and sign up. There are a lot of interesting topics and I might enjoy engaging in discussions with you awesome people. I hope you're friendly. See you around the forums! :113:

No problem; we have a whole contingent of Democrats here who aren't Americans, either.You're bound to be a better poster than they are.

Lucian could be a "mole"
----------------------- might be but the thing i know for sure is that he ain't American so thats gotta count against him . And he condemns himself with his own words . Course Eastern Europeon is better than 'western european' muslim lovers , aiders and abettors of the destruction of Western Civilization in 'western europe' .

course , as already pointed out , there are many 'dem' on this board that aren't American either . I fact , most 'dems' are enemies of the USA and are anti american and unamerican posters on this board .

Last edited:
Welcome, Lucian, you won't be the only one from Eastern Europe here. Your last name seems to be Serbian (or some other country of former Yugoslavia) or Czech.

Slavic power & welcome.
How'd I do with the bakery items? It's hard for me to know ....
------------------------------------ lots of that Eastern European Pastry sucks as its much to sweet and gooey and falls apart too easily OldLady .

------------------------------------------------------- and with a name like LUCIAN , are you a girl Lucian ??

Welcome to USMB, Lucian. Hope you enjoy participating here.

Welcome, Lucian, you won't be the only one from Eastern Europe here. Your last name seems to be Serbian (or some other country of former Yugoslavia) or Czech.

Slavic power & welcome.
You need to throw out those stale donuts and put out some fresh cinnamon buns, OldLady .
I didn't give him donuts. You want cinnamon buns, get cookin, Hoss.

sure , i have heard of Serbia but don't know much about Serbia . If you are Serb my question is , is SERBIA mostly Christian or 'muslim' Lucian . I think that Serbia fought the 'nazi' during ww2 but i don't know for sure Lucian .

Are you familiar with Serbia? :biggrin:
I have a lot of respect for Serbian people for many reasons. One of them is that Serbians are the closest people to Russians by roots and by the religion (I'm a Russian Orthodox Christian but from Ukraine, unfortunately). I've been to a couple of Serbian churches for Liturgies and their priests even presented us a cross and an icon to put into the car. Also Serbian Patriarch has been very supportive to Russian Orthodox church after Constantinople's unlawful and treacherous decision about Ukraine.

Serbian Patriarch condemned the actions of Constantinople in Ukraine | tellerreport.com

'May Become Catastrophic': Serbian Patriarch on Constantinople Ukraine Decision

Slavic power & welcome.
You need to throw out those stale donuts and put out some fresh cinnamon buns, OldLady .

1st Cav, all the way....!!!

What's gawn awn.

You look like Brian Cox.

BCox.jpg
Who's that? :eusa_think:

Could be a 3rd cousin of yours !!!

Professor Brian Cox to front major new BBC series on the planets

Welcome to USMB. Make yourself at home with Americans addicted to politics. It's a big place. Take a look around the various forums. Ask questions if you need to of USMB moderation. The moderators currently logged in are shown on the Home Page.

Forum List

Back