I'm not a troll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kathianne said:
You might surmise correctly, then again, he might be getting his jollies off.

Then again, he may wish to be here and be himself. If honestly posting here, not a problem. No one accused him of anything. The paranoia is coming from those who've crossed a line and their posts, which makes it difficult to believe he's not from there, which as I already stated, is neither here nor there, as long as no longer here to cause a problem.

I what way have I not been myself. Do you know me personally? How would you know what 'myself' is?

The ClayTaurus said:
Careful, she's in a banning mood today :laugh:

:confused: I'm the nice one. ;)

I'm not in a banning mood, those that wish to be banned are coming to me. All of one so far...:laugh:

onthefence said:
I what way have I not been myself. Do you know me personally? How would you know what 'myself' is?
Honey, she's just joshing. I think what she's saying is, she's willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.

onthefence said:
This is the only board that I am a member of.

Disregard this. My membership has now been accepted to the board in question. Kind of strange that it has been three days since I registered and they are just now activating me since I posted this thead.

onthefence said:
Disregard this. My membership has now been accepted to the board in question. Kind of strange that it has been three days since I registered and they are just now activating me since I posted this thead.

Not me. :cry:

So why does anyone care what happens, or has happened on this other board? Isn't it how you conduct yourself here that counts?

Since it was brought up by the poster, we have decided that what Pale just stated is the way we are going to go. With that, this thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back