I'm not a troll

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonWhite

*****istrator Emeritus
Mar 13, 2006
Guntucky
There are people on this board that think that I'm a troll. This is the reason:

http://www.politicsandcurrentaffair...p?t=181253&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=30

I'm not ninjalooter1701. Hell, I don't even know what a ninjalooter is. I joined this board with nothing but pure intentions. I simply wanted a casual forum to express political views outside of the formalities of the university. This is the only board that I am a member of. Anbody that wishes to discuss this further with me can e-mail me at:

[email protected]

Just trying to clear my name. It's all I have here.

onthefence said:
There are people on this board that think that I'm a troll. This is the reason:

http://www.politicsandcurrentaffair...p?t=181253&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=30

I'm not ninjalooter1701. Hell, I don't even know what a ninjalooter is. I joined this board with nothing but pure intentions. I simply wanted a casual forum to express political views outside of the formalities of the university. This is the only board that I am a member of. Anbody that wishes to discuss this further with me can e-mail me at:

[email protected]

Just trying to clear my name. It's all I have here.
Well that was so sincere and heartfelt, who could possibly doubt your innocence? Certainly not moi!

Post away.

Of course, there wouldn't be any buddying up with DF or RH, right?

Kathianne said:
Well that was so sincere and heartfelt, who could possibly doubt your innocence? Certainly not moi!

Post away.

Of course, there wouldn't be any buddying up with DF or RH, right?

Is buddying up a no-no ?

Said1 said:
You seem ok for the most part.

I tried to join that board but my membership was refuse? :eek2:
They seem afraid of retaliation, that is what I surmised from posts.

None of that matters for the time being, if people wish to be here, be 'here'. Don't play games and be fake 'conservatives' or what have they. Just be yourselves and you'll be fine.

The idea that you can get this 'board' to go with your 'persona' is mistaken, as even GW and Karl Rove are unable to do so...

From what I gather, in just poking around as a "guest", Ninja's a putz, and not very well liked... I don't believe for a second that he and OTF are the same person...

Said1 said:

Ferner. Sounds like Fur - Ner.

One who comes from a fern country.

Since Darwin thinks everyone from the south is a dumb-ass redneck, I thought I would use a dumb-ass redneck word.

Shattered said:
From what I gather, in just poking around as a "guest", Ninja's a putz, and not very well liked... I don't believe for a second that he and OTF are the same person...
You might surmise correctly, then again, he might be getting his jollies off.

Then again, he may wish to be here and be himself. If honestly posting here, not a problem. No one accused him of anything. The paranoia is coming from those who've crossed a line and their posts, which makes it difficult to believe he's not from there, which as I already stated, is neither here nor there, as long as no longer here to cause a problem.

Kathianne said:
You might surmise correctly, then again, he might be getting his jollies off.

Then again, he may wish to be here and be himself. If honestly posting here, not a problem. No one accused him of anything. The paranoia is coming from those who've crossed a line and their posts, which makes it difficult to believe he's not from there, which as I already stated, is neither here nor there, as long as no longer here to cause a problem.

Or you could be posting as him you narcissistic Super Moderator you.

GotZoom said:
Or you could be posting as him you narcissistic Super Moderator you.
Yeah, that's always a possibilty. Then again, this IP would also be banned. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back