I'm not a Science Experiment

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
"I'm not a Science Experiment".
Maybe we should heighten food standards and make a law that all food must be certified organic before being put on the market.

But allowing kids to protest by waving signs that say "I'm not a Science Experiment" can come with a lot of risk.
It breeds an Anti Science sentiment.

And when you breed such a sentiment, first of all, that creates a hostile environment where religion is king.

It can also cause the child in the future, to not do as much as she can to survive.

The fact of the matter is, the best hospitals in America with the longest record for successful and accurate diagnosis and treatment and cure...
Are University Hospitals....

"I'm not a Science Experiment" serves only to keep people a slave to the mainstream technology of today, which in some extreme cases, simply may not always be enough, and could be "Belly Up" on survival.

So they need to find new wording...

Wording like "I'm not a Dumb Pig that will eat just any slop that is put in front of me".

That would be better than "I'm not a Science Experiment" that can cost people their lives.

Thank you.

Kids would hold a sign "I willingly submit to scientific experiments" if the freaking idiots in the education system thought it was a political win for democrats. The definition of "organic" hasn't even been determined. Best advice? Grow your own weed.

• Banned
Kids would hold a sign "I willingly submit to scientific experiments" if the freaking idiots in the education system thought it was a political win for democrats. The definition of "organic" hasn't even been determined. Best advice? Grow your own weed.
Look up the definition of the word Organic.

The word organic has been used poorly. Anything made/grown or designed on this earth IS organic good or bad. As nothing comes from another planet. Even the GMO argument is flawed by that point.

How about accurate and truthful labeling? Monsanto and others are spending millions to hide GMOs. If there's nothing harmful, why hide it?

And, yes, accurate and truthful labels on organic. For example, there's no such thing as organic meat or eggs because almost no one in the U.S. raises organic livestock feed.

And "vegetarian" chickens? They're meant to eat bugs. If they're veg, it means they're kept in a barn, on the floor. Just as cruel as battery cages.

BTW, I've read that if produce has a peel you remove, you don't need to buy organic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How about accurate and truthful labeling? Monsanto and others are spending millions to hide GMOs. If there's nothing harmful, why hide it?

And, yes, accurate and truthful labels on organic. For example, there's no such thing as organic meat or eggs because almost no one in the U.S. raises organic livestock feed.

And "vegetarian" chickens? They're meant to eat bugs. If they're veg, it means they're kept in a barn, on the floor. Just as cruel as battery cages.

BTW, I've read that if produce has a peel you remove, you don't need to buy organic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Accurate and truthful" like you were here?
Error US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

So you planning on adding TRUTH to your posts and OP's?

Forum List

Back